10-19-2014 05:01 PM
715 ... 272829
tools
    Well, if the stores have them in stock today, I'm planning on grabbing it around noon time!

You know, I was very calm and patient, but you people have really made me amped up for it. It's all your fault.
    10-17-2014 07:55 AM
    Well, if the stores have them in stock today, I'm planning on grabbing it around noon time!

You know, I was very calm and patient, but you people have really made me amped up for it. It's all your fault.
    This phone will make you forget to eat.

the 4 via AC App
    10-17-2014 08:36 AM

the 4 via AC App
    The problem is, I believe you. But at last--America has a cure for obesity.
    10-17-2014 08:38 AM
    Well, I did it. In the house! Yes, I succumbed. All my brave talk for nothing.

One observation I would have though is how easy this phone is to hold. From reading a lot of the comments (not necessarily amongst enthusiasts here), you would you need to work out for a week in a gym and get prosthetic hands to hold this. It is no big deal at all. Fits fine in my pants pocket.

Yes, I do recognize some people are smaller and may have tight clothing preferences etc.

But really---the sturm und drang over the size of this phone seems vastly exaggerated. It's easy and light, to me anyway. Hmmm. Could that size-anxiety often have come from Apple quarters? (Not any more, of course..!)
    10-17-2014 12:23 PM
    Well, I did it. In the house! Yes, I succumbed. All my brave talk for nothing.

One observation I would have though is how easy this phone is to hold. From reading a lot of the comments (not necessarily amongst enthusiasts here), you would you need to work out for a week in a gym and get prosthetic hands to hold this. It is no big deal at all. Fits fine in my pants pocket.

Yes, I do recognize some people are smaller and may have tight clothing preferences etc.

But really---the sturm und drang over the size of this phone seems vastly exaggerated. It's easy and light, to me anyway. Hmmm. Could that size-anxiety often have come from Apple quarters? (Not any more, of course..!)
    Congrats! Yeah when I was considering my Note 3 I thought a phone this size would be hard to handle.. After getting it I realized it's not that bad at all. So the Note 3 got me used to it and the Note 4 just feels normal .
    monsieurms and mchi5 like this.
    10-17-2014 12:33 PM
    Same problem here. Have opened a ticket w/ Prizelogic and got the same canned response to which I replied and have yet to receive a response.
    I had the same issue as well. I sent an email to Prizelogic and they told me to mail in the forms, instead of trying to upload them on the website since it wasn't recognizing my IMEI and Wifi Mac address numbers :-( Now that the Galaxy Note 4s have officially been released, I'm going to try it again today.
    I'll let you know how it goes.
    10-17-2014 12:39 PM
    Congrats! Yeah when I was considering my Note 3 I thought a phone this size would be hard to handle.. After getting it I realized it's not that bad at all. So the Note 3 got me used to it and the Note 4 just feels normal .
    I always felt the note series was to big as well and kept to the galaxy s line. When I sold my nexus 5 I needed a phone and didn't want to wait for the s5 and didn't want a s4 since I already had one with AT&T so got the note 3 and loved it

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    monsieurms likes this.
    10-17-2014 12:56 PM
    Placed on the 10th. Charged on the 13th. Tracking received this morning. Anytime this week is fine with me.
    Move over Note 3! There is a new Sheriff in town.

T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping-gn4.jpg
    TheDonJ77 and mchi5 like this.
    10-17-2014 04:26 PM
    I hate UPS...
    T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping-upssucks.jpg
    10-17-2014 05:06 PM

the 4 via AC App
    You know, picked it at 1230, looking up now. I literally did forget to eat. There are some new things to learn. I really don't like the elimination of the MENU button!!

It didn't help eating that the Starbucks Apps seems incompatible with note 4.
    10-17-2014 05:25 PM
    You know, picked it at 1230, looking up now. I literally did forget to eat. There are some new things to learn. I really don't like the elimination of the MENU button!!

It didn't help eating that the Starbucks Apps seems incompatible with note 4.
    You talking about the button on the bottom left? You have to press and hold it for it to work as the menu button
    monsieurms likes this.
    10-17-2014 06:02 PM
    You talking about the button on the bottom left? You have to press and hold it for it to work as the menu button
    Thanks! I hadn't caught up to that yet.

Got any advice on the Starbucks app?
    10-17-2014 06:45 PM
    Thanks! I hadn't caught up to that yet.

Got any advice on the Starbucks app?
    I found the apk somewhere and sideloaded it. Works perfectly. If you want, I can send it to you via email.
    monsieurms likes this.
    10-17-2014 09:51 PM
    I found the apk somewhere and sideloaded it. Works perfectly. If you want, I can send it to you via email.
    Thanks! However, Google is my friend. Worked fine.

While I was checking around I saw a lot of hopeful comments along the lines of "I bet they get this fixed soon" and at the same time I saw comments about it not working with the Note 3! I wonder if they ever got it to work there.

Not only that, but I would also have to say, as I was holding it, I was thinking, "You know, I wouldn't mind if it were a bit bigger." We'll see how that goes when I get a case around it.
    10-18-2014 07:45 AM
    Thanks! However, Google is my friend. Worked fine.

While I was checking around I saw a lot of hopeful comments along the lines of "I bet they get this fixed soon" and at the same time I saw comments about it not working with the Note 3! I wonder if they ever got it to work there.

Not only that, but I would also have to say, as I was holding it, I was thinking, "You know, I wouldn't mind if it were a bit bigger." We'll see how that goes when I get a case around it.
    It will work. Remember I think this is the first phone with the snapdragon 805 cpu and the new exynos cpu if you have one of those? It should work once the devs optimized it for the soc

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    10-19-2014 05:01 PM
715 ... 272829