10-19-2014 04:01 PM
715 12345 ...
tools
    Once again I called tmo and the rep told me that my note shipped today and that I will get a tracking number for this soon. And that I should get my phone by Tuesday... We'll see
    10-10-2014 12:49 PM
    If that is true I want my $24.99 charge back lol
    That's exactly what I said. They were so sure that everyone is getting it on the 17th, regardless of shipping method, that they added a $24.99 credit to my bill.
    10-10-2014 12:59 PM
    That's exactly what I said. They were so sure that everyone is getting it on the 17th, regardless of shipping method, that they added a $24.99 credit to my bill.
    I am already getting a credit for the $24.99 shipping charge for the signal Booster since I called in 4 times for it I don't want to mess that up lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    10-10-2014 01:01 PM
    Once again I called tmo and the rep told me that my note shipped today and that I will get a tracking number for this soon. And that I should get my phone by Tuesday... We'll see
    Create a UPS account and add your address, then enable SMS notifications. UPS will automatically notify you of any label created for your address.
    JawjaBill likes this.
    10-10-2014 01:02 PM
    Since there are several different stories from T-Mobile I guess we can choose the one we like. I like the report that T-Mobile will ship the phones so that everyone who pre-ordered should have the phone by the 17th.
    The one I like is where i go into the store and pick it up on the 17th. Ultimately, it seemed just as easy and with less uncertainty. Seriously, though, for future reference, i'll be interested to see if people who chose the default, normal shipping get it before the 17th.
    10-10-2014 01:59 PM
    I usually like going into the stores too. This is my first pre-order. I decided going this route after my terrible in store experience with my Note 3. I received one that had a terrible looking screen. The entire bottom half of it was a very noticeable pink color, while the top half was white. They made me pay a $50 restocking fee to exchange it for a new one, as "the screen color doesn't affect performance." I called customer care and they said I shouldn't have had to pay it, but they can't override the store's decision.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
    10-10-2014 02:05 PM
    I usually like going into the stores too. This is my first pre-order. I decided going this route after my terrible in store experience with my Note 3. I received one that had a terrible looking screen. The entire bottom half of it was a very noticeable pink color, while the top half was white. They made me pay a $50 restocking fee to exchange it for a new one, as "the screen color doesn't affect performance." I called customer care and they said I shouldn't have had to pay it, but they can't override the store's decision.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
    Hmmm. Coming to T-Mobile from Sprint, don't like to hear that. So far my interactions with them have been very good though. Some stores are probably better than others.
    wase4711 likes this.
    10-10-2014 02:08 PM
    I am sure everyone who pre-ordered will get their N4 by the promised delivery date, meanwhile I hope I have no problems just walking into a store and picking one up.
    10-10-2014 02:24 PM
    Oh Yeah!!! Just received shipping info...Mine says Thursday by end of day on UPS website...
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping-shipping.jpg  
    reesh11 likes this.
    10-10-2014 02:26 PM
    I just got my tracking info! I paid for overnight shipping too.
    10-10-2014 03:02 PM
    I just got my tracking info! I paid for overnight shipping too.
    I don't have a T-Mobile phone yet to receive a text, has anyone received shipping info through their email?
    10-10-2014 03:05 PM
    Did you try calling them to explain & give them a new card #? Maybe they can reinstate your preorder.
    I did, customer service could do nothing. Going to the store to see if they can do anything.

Sent from my LG G3
    10-10-2014 03:08 PM
    I have received both a text and an e-mail stating my T-Mobile shipped today (10/10/14) and will be delivered on Monday (10/13/14). I paid for overnight....wish it were Saturday delivery!!!
    10-10-2014 03:29 PM
    So since everyone is seeming to get theirs early in just going to personally visit each and every one of you. You guys already know what I look like so be prepared lol!! Jk you lucky ducks if it weren't for the BB promo and me waiting on my cheapy phone I could be in the boat with you guys. Ahhh one more week!

Posted via Android Central App
    10-10-2014 03:31 PM
    I have received both a text and an e-mail stating my T-Mobile shipped today (10/10/14) and will be delivered on Monday (10/13/14). I paid for overnight....wish it were Saturday delivery!!!
    Can you do a UPS redirect and tell them to hold it at the facility? That way you should be able to pick it up tomorrow if it gets there in time.
    10-10-2014 03:34 PM
    I did, customer service could do nothing. Going to the store to see if they can do anything.

Sent from my LG G3
    Wow, that's not right.

Good luck at the store, let us know how it goes for you.
    10-10-2014 03:44 PM

Sent from my LG G3
    Wow, that's not right.

Good luck at the store, let us know how it goes for you.
    I would say they did it for fraud reasons. Usually if someone orders something and a card is then canceled... chances usually lean towards fraud (not saying this is the case here) so that would explain as to why the whole order just got canceled by the system.
    10-10-2014 03:48 PM
    I would say they did it for fraud reasons. Usually if someone orders something and a card is then canceled... chances usually lean towards fraud (not saying this is the case here) so that would explain as to why the whole order just got canceled by the system.
    That makes sense. I just hope he doesn't lose out on preordering it altogether.
    10-10-2014 03:59 PM
    We knew this thread was gonna start so I took the liberty to start it lol. I ordered from BB on ATT so obviously this isn't applicable. Share your shipping news here!

Did you start one for AT&T? I'd be interested in that

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk
    10-10-2014 04:03 PM
    Man that's awesome! Wish if I could find out if AT&T is shipping this early. Keep us updated when you get the Note 4

10-10-2014 04:06 PM
    I got an email last night from my credit card company who said there was a fraud alert on my account. I had to call and authorize the transaction.
    10-10-2014 04:09 PM
    Congrats to those receiving tracking numbers. Mine is still in limbo "being processed" since the charge yesterday. Not everyone will get them as they are showing back-ordered in the system. If your order is still showing being processed then you probably will get the phone on time so don't worry. If it is showing back-ordered than good chance you won't get it launch day.
    10-10-2014 04:18 PM
    Did you start one for AT&T? I'd be interested in that

I have not as I figured mods would merge them anyway. My thread titles always seem to get edited...

mchi5 likes this.
    10-10-2014 04:20 PM
    Congrats to those receiving tracking numbers. Mine is still in limbo "being processed" since the charge yesterday. Not everyone will get them as they are showing back-ordered in the system. If your order is still showing being processed then you probably will get the phone on time so don't worry. If it is showing back-ordered than good chance you won't get it launch day.
    Same here buddy! I want mine early too

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-10-2014 04:25 PM
    Also hearing there might be more White GN4's than black one's.
    10-10-2014 04:26 PM
715 12345 ...