10-19-2014 04:01 PM
715 ... 45678 ...
tools
    I think once stores/carriers get stock though they can technically ship them when they want...isn't that what some carriers did overseas with the S5? I think BB would get into too much trouble so they refuse to do it haha I should call and ask if they have it in stock. I think I will..

Posted via Android Central App
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-10-2014 08:33 PM
    Someone please post a screen shot when it says picked up. The 13th is just an estimate by UPS based on the selected shipping method and assuming it's going out the same day. If Tmobile decides to hold the devices, the delivery date will keep changing until the phone is picked up. As long as the phones are picked up by tomorrow afternoon, they will be delivered Monday. Every day after that, the delivery date will be moved out by 1 day.
    NIUHuskie likes this.
    10-10-2014 08:38 PM
    I'm so jealous of you guys T_T Try the UPS but nothing yet. Hope I'll get my soon
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
    10-10-2014 08:38 PM
    I'm so jealous of you guys T_T Try the UPS but nothing yet. Hope I'll get my soon
    I have to admit I'm feeling some jealousy, too. I'm with at&t, and nothing has changed status wise. This will be my very first android phone and I am soooo excited! I feel like a kid waiting for Santa Claus. ;>)

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-10-2014 08:44 PM
    I just called a BB and they said the Note released today and they don't have any more!! Liars!! The one I called before that told me the 17 th tho. You really will get a different answer every time you call.

10-10-2014 08:47 PM
    Same here, when I ordered on the 9th, I chose the UPS ground, no way was I going for that $24.99 air shipment. But, it seems I am getting it too.. Not complaining!! 10/13. Let me order my 128sd card now!!
    Yes! The SD card, I almost forgot about that......

CehowardNote7 and TheDonJ77 like this.
    10-10-2014 08:47 PM
    T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping-note-4.pngNo word from T-Mobile, but I logged into My UPS and a label was created by t-mobile.. I don't have an estimated date yet, it says "Label created on 10/10/14." So even if they ship it out on Monday, I'll be really happy.

I tried out the Note 4 today at Best Buy. Wow, what a difference from my Galaxy S4 lol. Can't wait.
    scribe4food likes this.
    10-10-2014 08:49 PM
    I didn't preorder. I plan to just stroll over to my Sprint store on the 20th (Monday after release) and pick one up. I'm out of town on the 17th. Since the seal seems to have been broken on shipping, I'm hoping the stores start selling before the 17th. Can't wait to read you guys' reviews! I smile at each "it's been shipped!"

Posted via Galaxy Note 3
    amtrucker22 likes this.
    10-10-2014 08:56 PM
    I think once stores/carriers get stock though they can technically ship them when they want...isn't that what some carriers did overseas with the S5? I think BB would get into too much trouble so they refuse to do it haha I should call and ask if they have it in stock. I think I will..

How do we know that they don't already have them statched in the back?

10-10-2014 09:00 PM
    I just called a BB and they said the Note released today and they don't have any more!! Liars!! The one I called before that told me the 17 th tho. You really will get a different answer every time you call.

Maybe that store broke the street date

10-10-2014 09:01 PM

Yeah if you call let us know what BB says. If they have two on display I'm sure they have more in back. What if one of the display models broke?? Haha

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk
    10-10-2014 09:14 PM

I think you may have called and spoke to one of Best buys "not as intelligent" sales rep. Unfortunately alot of them don't know what the heck they're saying lol

Maybe I should call BB tomorrow and see what they say. The guy who got my pre-order done said the 17 though

10-10-2014 09:20 PM
    Yea I called another one and he said they are out of stock then I "inadvertently" said have they even come out yet? He goes, 'oops they're not out until the 17th hehe'....idiots. idiots everywhere. I don't even think they have them in the back yet though. 6 days now...

10-10-2014 09:26 PM
    Yea I called another one and he said they are out of stock then I "inadvertently" said have they even come out yet? He goes, 'oops they're not out until the 17th hehe'....idiots. idiots everywhere. I don't even think they have them in the back yet though. 6 days now...

Yeah I'll bet when he said it's out-of stock prob was thinking they're jot taking pre-orders anymore.

I can wait 6 days. I hope!

Talking to a BB worker on the phone is so painful sometimes...

10-10-2014 09:28 PM
    Yeah I'll bet when he said it's out-of stock prob was thinking they're jot taking pre-orders anymore.

I can wait 6 days. I hope!

Talking to a BB worker on the phone is so painful sometimes...

Extremely! I called just to ask about Verizon pre orders. I specifically asked her to bring it up on the system to be sure. She made it so much harder than it needs to be! Why ppl why?? If I'm at BB more than an hour next Friday I'll be certified P.O.!

mchi5 likes this.
    10-10-2014 09:31 PM
    Ok I give up just got off the phone with 5 different reps and 4 of them didn't know their azz from their face one of them was trying to get me to get an extra line or a tablet added to my T-Mobile account lmfao... The one that did know a little couldn't tell me much but that I will get a text message it's been over 27 hrs since they got their money and still no tracking number
    10-10-2014 10:11 PM
    When you all are calling bb what are you saying to them? I'm going to call mine but Idk what to say.

10-10-2014 10:12 PM
    I just spoke to my buddy at verizon he said that if the preorders come in early they can't activate them until release day

10-10-2014 10:14 PM
    I just spoke to my buddy at verizon he said that if the preorders come in early they can't activate them until release day

Not really true. It friends who you talk to there as always. I have gotten them to do it before. It just depends who it is. If asset first you don't succeed just keep calling. Someone knows how to do it. I have done it and have heard of others doing it.
    10-10-2014 10:23 PM

This may be true for Verizon (doubtful though) but for T-Mobile it is a simple SIM swap from the old phone to the new one.
    10-10-2014 10:26 PM
    When you all are calling bb what are you saying to them? I'm going to call mine but Idk what to say.

I simply asked if the Note 4 was in stock. Then listened to the lies flow and the idiots fly...

mchi5 likes this.
    10-10-2014 10:40 PM
    If you call the automated T-Mobile number and say check order status it tells you "order shipped, expected delivery date 10/13, tracking number is _____." Well, at least that's what worked for me I hope I get my money back for my expedited shipping, since they're giving it to everyone-_-
    CehowardNote7 likes this.
    10-10-2014 11:12 PM
    Yippy, mine is scheduled to be delivered on Monday. Lol paid UPS another $5 to deliver to my work instead. I wish T-Mobile was flexible like that.
    10-10-2014 11:23 PM
    I was just about to complain that I didn't get my shipment notice and it just arrived! Yay supposed to be here Monday and I'm definitely going to see if I can get a refund too.

10-10-2014 11:27 PM
    Man you guys are so lucky!

10-10-2014 11:33 PM
715 ... 45678 ...