10-19-2014 04:01 PM
715 ... 56789 ...
tools
    I was just about to complain that I didn't get my shipment notice and it just arrived! Yay supposed to be here Monday and I'm definitely going to see if I can get a refund too.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Damn, when did you guys order?? I ordered on the 27th and I got nothing. I paid full price, not jump, could that have something to do with it??
    10-10-2014 11:34 PM
    Until I see a shipment was actually picked up I refuse to believe you guys will get them on Monday. I know I'm a sour puss/sore loser haha :3

Posted via Android Central App
    10-10-2014 11:35 PM
    Until I see a shipment was actually picked up I refuse to believe you guys will get them on Monday. I know I'm a sour puss/sore loser haha :3

Where u getting yours from reesh??
    10-10-2014 11:38 PM
    Where u getting yours from reesh??
    That confounded store we call Best Buy lol gotta pick it up in store...BEFORE my interview. So you can just imagine me sitting there as they are asking me questions...'So Reesha, do you like working in teams?' Me: 'Note really....'

10-10-2014 11:41 PM
    Damn, when did you guys order?? I ordered on the 27th and I got nothing. I paid full price, not jump, could that have something to do with it??
    I ordered a couple hours before it was officially supposed to go on Pre-Order due to some bug on T-Mobile's website.

FWIW, this is my first "subsidized" phone from T-Mobile (also my first Android... hopefully this won't disappoint).
    10-10-2014 11:45 PM
    Yippy, mine is scheduled to be delivered on Monday. Lol paid UPS another $5 to deliver to my work instead. I wish T-Mobile was flexible like that.
    Have you seen movement on the UPS tracker? The date is estimated by UPS and doesn't take into consideration that Tmobile might wait to send out the package. The eta you receive is assuming that the device is being shipped the same day the label was printed (T-Mobile's website will say "shipped" and you will get a text from then when the label is created. That doesn't mean the phone has been given to UPS). I have yet to see one person in the forums who has both a date of 10/13 and has their tracking information through UPS (the UPS website is the only place you'll see accurate status information) say that it's in transit. Once it's in transit, we know the date is correct.
    10-10-2014 11:51 PM
    Have you seen movement on the UPS tracker? The date is estimated by UPS and doesn't take into consideration that Tmobile might wait to send out the package. The eta you receive is assuming that the device is being shipped the same day the label was printed. I have yet to see one person in the forums who has both a date of 10/13 and has their tracking information through UPS say that it's in transit. Once it's in transit, we know the date is correct.
    We will have to see how it goes over the weekend. UPS isn't going to hold packages for T-Mobile. It is up to T-Mobile to not give it to UPS until the appropriate time. Hence why when carriers hand their packages to UPS you see people, from other phone releases, get their phones early even though they weren't supposed to. UPS can't play the middle man for the carriers.
    10-11-2014 12:00 AM
    We will have to see how it goes over the weekend. UPS isn't going to hold packages for T-Mobile. It is up to T-Mobile to not give it to UPS until the appropriate time. Hence why when carriers hand their packages to UPS you see people, from other phone releases, get their phones early even though they weren't supposed to. UPS can't play the middle man for the carriers.
    Yep.. That's exactly what I've been saying. Tmobile might not send them out right away (I.e. They might Hold them/not give them to UPS/whatever wording you want to use). When I said "once in transit we know the date is correct" I also said (in different terminology) that UPS can't play the middle man and once it's in their hands, it's going to our doorsteps.
    10-11-2014 12:04 AM

Here you go!

Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping-89332.jpg  
    10-11-2014 12:17 AM
    Here you go!

Ahhhh!!! Lucky duck!!! :3 :3 :3 this is my jealous face lol. Almeuit do you see this?? Here it is our birthday and we get nothing!

10-11-2014 12:18 AM
    Mine says due on Monday as well. I wish they would have used Saturday shipping. I wonder if there's any way I can pick it up myself on saturday.
    10-11-2014 12:46 AM
    Just noticed this as well with mine .. Next day air saver (I paid for ground)?
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping-air.png  
    10-11-2014 12:48 AM
    My stating I will receive on Monday 13th

Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping-2014-10-11-02-23-02.jpg  
    10-11-2014 01:20 AM
    Just noticed this as well with mine .. Next day air saver (I paid for ground)?
    You got yours as well!!!! Wow T-mobile must hate me lol
    10-11-2014 01:21 AM
    You got yours as well!!!! Wow T-mobile must hate me lol
    I signed up via UPS and signed up for the UPS My Choice thing --- It shows there. T-Mobile hasn't sent me anything. I am sure if you signed up you should be able to get it -- just check. In order to use the My Choice thing though you have to just answer some personal questions about yourself and that address.
    10-11-2014 01:23 AM
    I signed up via UPS and signed up for the UPS My Choice thing --- It shows there. T-Mobile hasn't sent me anything. I am sure if you signed up you should be able to get it -- just check. In order to use the My Choice thing though you have to just answer some personal questions about yourself and that address.
    I have been using it for like a year now since I shop at amazon a lot and they use UPS for 98% of their packages compared to Fedex at 1% and USPS at 1%.

I was actually fishing around and noticed I have it coming monday
    10-11-2014 01:25 AM
    Sucks I won't be home till Tuesday night to get it...
    10-11-2014 01:27 AM
    I really hope it comes Monday .. I will be off of work so that will work out pretty well for me .
    10-11-2014 01:36 AM
    I really hope it comes Monday .. I will be off of work so that will work out pretty well for me .
    I almost feel like staying home till the phone comes and then go to philly lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    10-11-2014 01:47 AM
    Mine shipped too, Monday by 3pm I paid for overnight shipping. Can't wait!

10-11-2014 02:10 AM
    Had to sign up for UPS My Choice to find the tracking info but like many others it looks like it should be delivered on Monday. Still have not received any confirmation from T-Mo via email or text. Won't be mad w/ them if the phone gets here on Monday.
    10-11-2014 03:36 AM
    Must've made a mistake when typing in the tracking earlier because mine also says Monday not Thursday.... Man I can't wait, I just note it's going to be here...
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping-shippingups.jpg  
    10-11-2014 03:52 AM
    You guys are lucky bums!! Us Sprint guys have to wait till the 17th. Might be a day early but I checked my order status and it still says it's backordered.

It needs to hurry. NOW. I'm about to go insane with this iTERD !!!!
    KylieK828 likes this.
    10-11-2014 05:29 AM
    Got email from UPS for tracking, as T-mobile hasn't sent no info. They are bad about sending me no notification of stuff happening.
    10-11-2014 06:12 AM
    I have to admit I am not personally all that concerned whether I get it this week, next week or for that matter next month (though the "gotta have it" is rising quickly!), but I am enjoying the excitement and enthusiasm in this thread. Can't wait to hear the first "hands-on" from everyone.
    Katrina White1 and mchi5 like this.
    10-11-2014 06:40 AM
715 ... 56789 ...