T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Ahh I'm so jealous! If you guys get real tracking info please post a screen shot please and thank you :D

Posted via Android Central App

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Everyone: if you create a UPS account, you can have it text you any time they receive notice that a label is printed with your address on it and ready to ship.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
My thing is, some people could miss out on the $200 promo unless Samsung is still going to honor it even if BB sells early. Guess Tmo ppl just got it like that X-P

Posted via Android Central App

jj482

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
Pending Charge too, I paid for UPS Expedited Next Day... does that mean if they do happen to ship it out Friday they'll deliver it Saturday or is that next business day?

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Pending Charge too, I paid for UPS Expedited Next Day... does that mean if they do happen to ship it out Friday they'll deliver it Saturday or is that next business day?

It looks like Tmobile is using air saver shipping, which does not include Saturday delivery.

Bishop_99

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I was charged $865.00 today, still processing. Total cost was $875 though. Since I've pre-ordered the phone on 9/24, I've seen a few small charges here and there for the taxes, sim card, and another one. They all have fallen out after a few days. Today is the first time that such a large charge came from T-Mobile. Just $10.00 short of the total though.

No e-mail or text though.

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Card charged but no updates (text, email, or otherwise) and order status still showing "order placed". Ordered on 10/3

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Alright, I called T-Mobile to see what was going on with the charge coming through. The lady who helped me called her supervisor, who then called his supervisor. After about 15 minutes, they seemed pretty confident in the information they received. They were told that the reason people are seeing the charges come through now is because they are setting it up for everyone to have their phone delivered on 10/17. She said that everyone is being upgraded to next day shipping, and they are scheduled to ship out on 10/15--so there is a possibility that some will see them on 10/16, but the plan is to have them to our doors on 10/17.

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
See this is b.s everyone is getting told a different Story by reps and supervisors. They told me 3 different stories the last lie they told me was that my note will be shipped out today still waiting for a tracking number 😠

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
See this is b.s everyone is getting told a different Story by reps and supervisors. They told me 3 different stories the last lie they told me was that my note will be shipped out today still waiting for a tracking number ������

I actually believe what I posted above. It is consistent with every past pre-order schedule. I don't think there has ever been a phone shipped/delivered a week before release day. Promising the phone on release day, with some people receiving it a day or so early seems exactly right compared to T-Mobile's past pre-order schedules.

Nate512

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I was told by the store rep that members that used their Jump upgrade(myself uncluded) have first shipping and pre-order priority whether they placed the order today or on the 24th of Sep.

So if you are seeing charges they are just aligning the shipments with accounts, so things will launch smoothly on or before the 17th.

From personal experience I have pre-ordered 2 phones from T-Mobile and both times I received the phone at least a day or two before official launch. I think they do this to make customers happy so no late arrivals happen after official launch.

So be expected to hear some good news on Tuesday next week maybe sooner. Keep in mind that Columbus Day doesn't affect UPS thankfully.

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I was told by the store rep that members that used their Jump upgrade(myself uncluded) have first shipping and pre-order priority whether they placed the order today or on the 24th of Sep.

So if you are seeing charges they are just aligning the shipments with accounts, so things will launch smoothly on or before the 17th.

From personal experience I have pre-ordered 2 phones from T-Mobile and both times I received the phone at least a day or two before official launch. I think they do this to make customers happy so no late arrivals happen after official launch.

So be expected to hear some good news on Tuesday next week maybe sooner. Keep in mind that Columbus Day doesn't affect UPS thankfully.

Posted via the Android Central App

Interesting .. I don't have JUMP (I bought my Note 3 full price) -- Guess I am a lucky one (I was charged)? :).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae