T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
My credit card was charged a few minutes ago. According to a statement on the T-Mobile site regarding pre-orders, "We will charge your credit card when your device is actually shipped." Could it be that shipments are starting today? Oops, the credit card charge is a pending transaction and hasn't yet been posted to my account. I probably shouldn't get excited until the charge is actually posted or until T-Mobile tells me the N4 has been shipped.

Last edited:

ReggieTee

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine cancelled yesterday because I got a new debit card and updated it on my account but preorder still tied to my old card! 😢😢😢😢 Going to preorder again today.

Sent from my LG G3

NIUHuskie

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Alright, I called T-Mobile to see what was going on with the charge coming through. The lady who helped me called her supervisor, who then called his supervisor. After about 15 minutes, they seemed pretty confident in the information they received. They were told that the reason people are seeing the charges come through now is because they are setting it up for everyone to have their phone delivered on 10/17. She said that everyone is being upgraded to next day shipping, and they are scheduled to ship out on 10/15--so there is a possibility that some will see them on 10/16, but the plan is to have them to our doors on 10/17.

This seems to be the most likely story. So far only one person I've seen has claimed to have gotten tracking info. Either that guy got really lucky and his device slipped out the door or he's taking everyone for a ride.

Posted via Android Central App

Sully Anna

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Same here Pre-Ordered on the 24th of Sept and my card has a pending charge as of yesterday.
I called T-Mobile today and was told the phone would ship on the 17th.
I'm kind of annoyed because I thought I'd get it by the 17th.
No tracking # yet.:'(

mobilerules

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
My credit card was charged a few minutes ago. According to a statement on the T-Mobile site regarding pre-orders, "We will charge your credit card when your device is actually shipped." Could it be that shipments are starting today? Oops, the credit card charge is a pending transaction and hasn't yet been posted to my account. I probably shouldn't get excited until the charge is actually posted or until T-Mobile tells me the N4 has been shipped.

Pending means that T-mobile did charge your card. Posted is when your credit card company actually completes the transaction with them. So you may see it after all.

Just more fuel for the craziness of this release! :p

mobilerules

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Mine cancelled yesterday because I got a new debit card and updated it on my account but preorder still tied to my old card! ???????????????????????? Going to preorder again today.

Sent from my LG G3

Did you try calling them to explain & give them a new card #? Maybe they can reinstate your preorder.

mobilerules

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Mine cancelled yesterday because I got a new debit card and updated it on my account but preorder still tied to my old card! ???????????????????????? Going to preorder again today.

Sent from my LG G3

Did you try calling them to explain & give them a new card #? Maybe they can reinstate your preorder.

edit - Don't know why this double-posted.

Last edited:

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I called T-Mobile today and was told the phone would ship on the 17th.
Since there are several different stories from T-Mobile I guess we can choose the one we like. I like the report that T-Mobile will ship the phones so that everyone who pre-ordered should have the phone by the 17th.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Everyone: if you create a UPS account, you can have it text you any time they receive notice that a label is printed with your address on it and ready to ship.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I had this for a year now and UPS sent me it about 12 hours before T-mobile sent me a tracking number for the signal booster and Have yet to get one for the phone.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Alright, I called T-Mobile to see what was going on with the charge coming through. The lady who helped me called her supervisor, who then called his supervisor. After about 15 minutes, they seemed pretty confident in the information they received. They were told that the reason people are seeing the charges come through now is because they are setting it up for everyone to have their phone delivered on 10/17. She said that everyone is being upgraded to next day shipping, and they are scheduled to ship out on 10/15--so there is a possibility that some will see them on 10/16, but the plan is to have them to our doors on 10/17.

If that is true I want my $24.99 charge back lol

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Once again I called tmo and the rep told me that my note shipped today and that I will get a tracking number for this soon. And that I should get my phone by Tuesday... We'll see

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
That's exactly what I said. They were so sure that everyone is getting it on the 17th, regardless of shipping method, that they added a $24.99 credit to my bill.
I am already getting a credit for the $24.99 shipping charge for the signal Booster since I called in 4 times for it I don't want to mess that up lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Once again I called tmo and the rep told me that my note shipped today and that I will get a tracking number for this soon. And that I should get my phone by Tuesday... We'll see

Create a UPS account and add your address, then enable SMS notifications. UPS will automatically notify you of any label created for your address.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Since there are several different stories from T-Mobile I guess we can choose the one we like. I like the report that T-Mobile will ship the phones so that everyone who pre-ordered should have the phone by the 17th.

The one I like is where i go into the store and pick it up on the 17th. ;) Ultimately, it seemed just as easy and with less uncertainty. Seriously, though, for future reference, i'll be interested to see if people who chose the default, normal shipping get it before the 17th.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I usually like going into the stores too. This is my first pre-order. I decided going this route after my terrible in store experience with my Note 3. I received one that had a terrible looking screen. The entire bottom half of it was a very noticeable pink color, while the top half was white. They made me pay a $50 restocking fee to exchange it for a new one, as "the screen color doesn't affect performance." I called customer care and they said I shouldn't have had to pay it, but they can't override the store's decision.

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
I usually like going into the stores too. This is my first pre-order. I decided going this route after my terrible in store experience with my Note 3. I received one that had a terrible looking screen. The entire bottom half of it was a very noticeable pink color, while the top half was white. They made me pay a $50 restocking fee to exchange it for a new one, as "the screen color doesn't affect performance." I called customer care and they said I shouldn't have had to pay it, but they can't override the store's decision.

Hmmm. Coming to T-Mobile from Sprint, don't like to hear that. So far my interactions with them have been very good though. Some stores are probably better than others.

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I am sure everyone who pre-ordered will get their N4 by the promised delivery date, meanwhile I hope I have no problems just walking into a store and picking one up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox