T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

WDHammons

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
T-Mobile Note 4's shipping - On it's way!

I have received both a text and an e-mail stating my T-Mobile shipped today (10/10/14) and will be delivered on Monday (10/13/14). I paid for overnight....wish it were Saturday delivery!!! :D

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
So since everyone is seeming to get theirs early in just going to personally visit each and every one of you. You guys already know what I look like so be prepared lol!! Jk you lucky ducks if it weren't for the BB promo and me waiting on my cheapy phone I could be in the boat with you guys. Ahhh one more week!

Posted via Android Central App

amtrucker22

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile Note 4's shipping - On it's way!

I have received both a text and an e-mail stating my T-Mobile shipped today (10/10/14) and will be delivered on Monday (10/13/14). I paid for overnight....wish it were Saturday delivery!!! :D
Can you do a UPS redirect and tell them to hold it at the facility? That way you should be able to pick it up tomorrow if it gets there in time.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I did, customer service could do nothing. Going to the store to see if they can do anything.

Sent from my LG G3

Wow, that's not right.

Good luck at the store, let us know how it goes for you.

I would say they did it for fraud reasons. Usually if someone orders something and a card is then canceled... chances usually lean towards fraud (not saying this is the case here) so that would explain as to why the whole order just got canceled by the system.

mobilerules

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I would say they did it for fraud reasons. Usually if someone orders something and a card is then canceled... chances usually lean towards fraud (not saying this is the case here) so that would explain as to why the whole order just got canceled by the system.

That makes sense. I just hope he doesn't lose out on preordering it altogether.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
We knew this thread was gonna start so I took the liberty to start it lol. I ordered from BB on ATT so obviously this isn't applicable. Share your shipping news here!

Did you start one for AT&T? I'd be interested in that

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile Note 4's shipping - On it's way!

Man that's awesome! Wish if I could find out if AT&T is shipping this early. Keep us updated when you get the Note 4

amtrucker22

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site

I got an email last night from my credit card company who said there was a fraud alert on my account. I had to call and authorize the transaction.

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Congrats to those receiving tracking numbers. Mine is still in limbo "being processed" since the charge yesterday. Not everyone will get them as they are showing back-ordered in the system. If your order is still showing being processed then you probably will get the phone on time so don't worry. If it is showing back-ordered than good chance you won't get it launch day.

gladesmellzgood

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Congrats to those receiving tracking numbers. Mine is still in limbo "being processed" since the charge yesterday. Not everyone will get them as they are showing back-ordered in the system. If your order is still showing being processed then you probably will get the phone on time so don't worry. If it is showing back-ordered than good chance you won't get it launch day.

Same here buddy! I want mine early too :)

Posted via the Android Central App

mitsueks

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Order mine (black) in store using Jump and just received my tracking. Paid for overnight and it says 10/13.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Man you guys are so lucky. Hopefully best buy, where I pre-ordered with AT&T will have then earlier than Oct 17

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Man you guys are so lucky. Hopefully best buy, where I pre-ordered with AT&T will have then earlier than Oct 17

I hope I am that lucky. I got the charge yesterday for my T-Mobile Note 4 but nothing else so far .. I wish I was as lucky as these guys with tracking numbers :(.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12