T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
The one I like is where i go into the store and pick it up on the 17th. ;) Ultimately, it seemed just as easy and with less uncertainty. Seriously, though, for future reference, i'll be interested to see if people who chose the default, normal shipping get it before the 17th.

I chose the free shipping and my tracking number shows delivery for Monday, 9/13 by end of the day.

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Not in my case. I choose the low-budget shipping and mine is being shipped next day air; scheduled to arrive 10/13. Could be due to JUMP upgrade, which T-Mo said it would prioritize. Either way, it's aaaaaaall gooooood!!!

I wonder the order in which the shipping is baced on,because i also went through the jump program and i did my oreder the day pre orders went live?.?. And still nothing for me. Just the same (being processed) message.

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I wonder the order in which the shipping is baced on,because i also went through the jump program and i did my oreder the day pre orders went live?.?. And still nothing for me. Just the same (being processed) message.
I don't have the slightest clue. Honestly, I'm shocked it's shipping this early. I was only hoping to have it by the 18th, so this is a pleasant surprise. I'm sure your confirmation is coming though.

Ohgucci

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Signed up for shipping updates via UPS today, and just received a text with tracking number for my Note 4. Still nothing from T-Mobile though. I created a UPS account so that I can be notified whenever an item is shipped to my home address ☺

Posted via the Android Central App

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Signed up for shipping updates via UPS today, and just received a text with tracking number for my Note 4. Still nothing from T-Mobile though. I created a UPS account so that I can be notified whenever an item is shipped to my home address ☺

I just did this as well, hoping i get something............I'm pressed, lol

Ohgucci

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I just did this as well, hoping i get something............I'm pressed, lol

I'm sure you will! Seems like everybodys' texts are coming in back-to-back! The text notification also said it was being shipped next day air saver which is a bonus because I only paid for standard ground shipping, I think......I read on another forum (or maybe it was this one lol) that T-Mobile was upgrading the shipping to "next day" for all pre-orders. That certainly seems to be true!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
UPS shows it (no text from T-Mobile yet) --- Monday delivery!!!!!! I chose ground shipping so .. shocked to see that.

If I can get it Monday on my day off .. omg :D :D.

Attachments

• tracking.png
    tracking.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 54

DruHill

May 22, 2010
Visit site

I did the same as the TMo site didn't have any updated info, but my card was charged for the pre-order total.

MyUPS shows an estimated delivery date of Oct 13th.

Ohgucci

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
UPS shows it (no text from T-Mobile yet) --- Monday delivery!!!!!! I chose ground shipping so .. shocked to see that.

If I can get it Monday on my day off .. omg :D :D.

My estimated delivery date is Monday as well, and I'm off too! *Doing the happy dance*