T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

Gimik

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Mine says due on Monday as well. I wish they would have used Saturday shipping. I wonder if there's any way I can pick it up myself on saturday.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed this as well with mine .. Next day air saver (I paid for ground)?

Attachments

• air.png
    air.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 145

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You got yours as well!!!! Wow T-mobile must hate me lol

I signed up via UPS and signed up for the UPS My Choice thing --- It shows there. T-Mobile hasn't sent me anything. I am sure if you signed up you should be able to get it -- just check. In order to use the My Choice thing though you have to just answer some personal questions about yourself and that address.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I signed up via UPS and signed up for the UPS My Choice thing --- It shows there. T-Mobile hasn't sent me anything. I am sure if you signed up you should be able to get it -- just check. In order to use the My Choice thing though you have to just answer some personal questions about yourself and that address.

I have been using it for like a year now since I shop at amazon a lot and they use UPS for 98% of their packages compared to Fedex at 1% and USPS at 1%.

I was actually fishing around and noticed I have it coming monday :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I really hope it comes Monday .. I will be off of work so that will work out pretty well for me :).

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Had to sign up for UPS My Choice to find the tracking info but like many others it looks like it should be delivered on Monday. Still have not received any confirmation from T-Mo via email or text. Won't be mad w/ them if the phone gets here on Monday. :)

AntVisedo

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Must've made a mistake when typing in the tracking earlier because mine also says Monday not Thursday....;) Man I can't wait, I just note it's going to be here...

Attachments

• ShippingUPS.JPG
    ShippingUPS.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 87

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
You guys are lucky bums!! Us Sprint guys have to wait till the 17th. Might be a day early but I checked my order status and it still says it's backordered.

It needs to hurry. NOW. I'm about to go insane with this iTERD !!!!

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Got email from UPS for tracking, as T-mobile hasn't sent no info. They are bad about sending me no notification of stuff happening.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I have to admit I am not personally all that concerned whether I get it this week, next week or for that matter next month (though the "gotta have it" is rising quickly!), but I am enjoying the excitement and enthusiasm in this thread. Can't wait to hear the first "hands-on" from everyone.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Well I for one am very jealous. I haven't had a Samsung phone since I bought this stupid M8 in June...I want my notification light and home button back!! :_(

Posted via Android Central App

RiverCity.45

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Received my shipping notice email from T-Mobile and tracking number. Delivery scheduled for Monday. 😃

Sent telepathically through the nearest mobile device

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Finally got an email from t-mobile stating my phone has been shipped and that my estimated delivery date is 10/22. Five dang days after launch day, wow tmobile great freaking job. Moreover, i really hope that's not the case and I end up receiving before 10/22.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech