T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
My Note 4 has been shipped??? A shipping label has been created but the information from T-Mobile and UPS about a delivery date is confusing.

• The T-Mobile website shows that my order has been shipped, but...
  • The UPS Ship Notification says, "Scheduled Delivery Date: Monday, 10/13/2014"
  • The email from T-Mobile says, "Carrier estimated delivery date: 10/18/2014"
  • The tracking number only shows a label created on 10/11/2014
So, I'm not going to get excited until UPS has the package and the tracking status has been updated.

Last edited:

Nate512

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
FYI! For those that had their Note 4's ship already with a delivery date of 10/13 and you DID pay for the $24.99 next day shipping when you preordered.

--Call Tmobile and let them know you paid for it, they will look on your order see that you did and will give you a refund credit on your account. --

Apparently because of the preorder issues the website had and because it confused people on status etc. As a thanks for patience t-mobile gave every preorder an upgrade to next day air free.

Sent via TMo Note 3

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
FYI! For those that had their Note 4's ship already with a delivery date of 10/13 and you DID pay for the $24.99 next day shipping when you preordered.

--Call Tmobile and let them know you paid for it, they will look on your order see that you did and will give you a refund credit on your account. --

Apparently because of the preorder issues the website had and because it confused people on status etc. As a thanks for patience t-mobile gave every preorder an upgrade to next day air free.

Sent via TMo Note 3

Good advice -- Those who paid for it get your money back! :).

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
based on the promotions we have. The Note 4 can be pre-ordered but there is no ongoing promotion for a free expedited shipment of the phone. If there was, we would gladly have it available for everyone

According to a rep through Chat.... God This is why I finally decided to leave T-mobile and pay the ETF. Customer service doesn't know what they are doing. Called in 4 times to get a Cel Fi Signal booster and 1 person helped me and said she would call back but never did when they received my old one . 2 others said it wasn't there yet UPS said it was. another said he would order it but they canceled it and then the last person finally asked got it done.

I left T-mobile the First time because I had phone insurance and my Sidekick screen just died after a year old so paid for the phone to be fixed. Got a replacement that didn't work and went through Customer Service to get a replacement phone between a Blackberry pearl and Sidekick slide or whatever. Took me like 3-4 Hours to get this replacement.

Seriously leaves a sour note with them and might move again when i stop paying for the phone

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
with the details you gave I was able to find a specific update regarding this. But the expedited fee is not waived in this case, they customer that experience this will just get a email to notify them of the correct shipment date.
But the fee would still be a valid charge.

The phone will be launching on the 17th, the email that was sent out was to make sure everyone know that of the correct date. That would be all the notification email details, not a waived of any fees regarding the fee. All shipment fees are still applicable.
*regarding the shipment

- this is so annoying ... Why should I pay $24.99 + Tax when other people arent

amtrucker22

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
with the details you gave I was able to find a specific update regarding this. But the expedited fee is not waived in this case, they customer that experience this will just get a email to notify them of the correct shipment date.
But the fee would still be a valid charge.

The phone will be launching on the 17th, the email that was sent out was to make sure everyone know that of the correct date. That would be all the notification email details, not a waived of any fees regarding the fee. All shipment fees are still applicable.
*regarding the shipment

- this is so annoying ... Why should I pay $24.99 + Tax when other people arent

Remember some people are getting normal shipping. If you didn't pay for next day shipping and you were one of the few who got ground shipping, you would probably be upset too.

End results is you are getting next day shipping and you are getting it 5 days early. Look at all those AT&T/Verizon/Sprint people who are not even close to getting their phones.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Remember some people are getting normal shipping. If you didn't pay for next day shipping and you were one of the few who got ground shipping, you would probably be upset too.

End results is you are getting next day shipping and you are getting it 5 days early. Look at all those AT&T/Verizon/Sprint people who are not even close to getting their phones.
If your going to offer next day air to somebody who didn't pay for it... It is fair to give it to everybody no matter what for the same price. It's the principle of it that I have the issue with

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Coolboy32

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
My company pre-ordered the note 4 for me in the tmobile store on September 27, I assume they chose regular ground shipping, does this mean I get my shipping upgraded to next day? Did anyone else here get their shipping upgraded when pre ordering in store?

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone seeing progress? My tracking info has been at "ready for UPS" for over 24 hours now.

I'm not sure if they ship stuff out on Saturdays, so I'm starting to think mine might ship Monday and arrive Tuesday.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Until I see a shipment was actually picked up I refuse to believe you guys will get them on Monday. I know I'm a sour puss/sore loser haha :3

Posted via Android Central App

Well, you can believe it, cause I just did check on UPS tracking, and my Note 4 is sitting in the UPS depot about 10 miles from me. UPS doesn't stop delivery on Columbus Day, so it will be here on Monday, unless, unless, I called UPS, and tell them to leave it at the USP depot and I will pick it up..

What seems to be happening is last in on the preorder, first out.. Don't worry, we who are lucky to get ours on Monday, we will be kind enough to post vids and pics!!
:D

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Damn, when did you guys order?? I ordered on the 27th and I got nothing. I paid full price, not jump, could that have something to do with it??

I paid full price too, just like I did last year, and I am not on contract. BTW, I use to be on Jump up until three months ago, when I found out that Jump is only for users that are on contract, and still paying for their phones. Tmobile gave me a refund of the money I spent on Jump and took me off. So, I am not on Jump, No Contract, paid for the phone outright, and only did that on the 9th, they charged my card and shipped it on the 10th.

What I think the problem is, a screw up in the pre-order program. It is not taking orders in turn. Instead, it is really shipping the orders that are coming in now, and then going back to the orders that was placed the day the preorder was opened.

That is the only way I can explain it.. ;)

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Yep.. That's exactly what I've been saying. Tmobile might not send them out right away (I.e. They might Hold them/not give them to UPS/whatever wording you want to use). When I said "once in transit we know the date is correct" I also said (in different terminology) that UPS can't play the middle man and once it's in their hands, it's going to our doorsteps.

Well, Tmobile didn't hold mine. I see movement in UPS, from orgin to 10 miles from me. I am positive I will get mine on Monday before the closed of the day. And I am off all next week!! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12