T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Sorry about your experience.Nobody is perfect, and just like you had a bad experience through luck of the draw in CS reps, 1000 others have had good experiences, along with the cheapest plan.

I got super service everytime I call. Even this last bit, I preordered on the 9th, got it shipped on the 10th, I paid for ground, they gave me next day air, and I got a $30 credit because they made a mistake in my total, but corrected it. But, for my inconvience, they gave me a $30 credit.

As you can see my experiences have been just the opposite.

Luck to you,
My customer service has for the most part been horrible

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
with the details you gave I was able to find a specific update regarding this. But the expedited fee is not waived in this case, they customer that experience this will just get a email to notify them of the correct shipment date.
But the fee would still be a valid charge.

The phone will be launching on the 17th, the email that was sent out was to make sure everyone know that of the correct date. That would be all the notification email details, not a waived of any fees regarding the fee. All shipment fees are still applicable.
*regarding the shipment

- this is so annoying ... Why should I pay $24.99 + Tax when other people arent

I feel your annoyance, and rightfully so. However, we who didn't pay the $24.99 for overnight felt like that was TOO MUCH. And we CHOSE NOT TO PAY $24.99. Sure, I am paying $803 for the phone, but I be dam if I pay $25 for overnight. It seems a LOT OF OTHERS felt the same way, and we all clicked on the UPS Ground for $6.99. Others like yourself, picked the high price and faster shipment. IMO, what Tmobile is saying, regardless what others are getting, you chose the $24.99 over night and that is what you are getting , end of story.

Sometimes it pays to go for the cheaper route!!

Just my opinion...

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I feel your annoyance, and rightfully so. However, we who didn't pay the $24.99 for overnight felt like that was TOO MUCH. And we CHOSE NOT TO PAY $24.99. Sure, I am paying $803 for the phone, but I be dam if I pay $25 for overnight. It seems a LOT OF OTHERS felt the same way, and we all clicked on the UPS Ground for $6.99. Others like yourself, picked the high price and faster shipment. IMO, what Tmobile is saying, regardless what others are getting, you chose the $24.99 over night and that is what you are getting , end of story.

Sometimes it pays to go for the cheaper route!!

Just my opinion...
If your giving people who paid $6.99 overnight you should refund me the difference then as well

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
My customer service has for the most part been horrible

From my experience, it is "luck of the draw".. Banks for instance, sometimes the same bank is awesome, then out of the blue in another situation with the same bank, I draw a HORROR CS REP!!
When I get that CS REP from H*LL, I asked to speak to their supervisor. I even had ones to tell me no supervisor is available and/or hang up on me. But, when I am persistent and go up the chain, I get satisfaction..Got lots of stories of bad CS REPS, and stories where I overcame them..
The best one was with Walmart. I was trying to return something that cost $33, they refused. I went to supervisor, to manager, all refused. I didn't give up. I called corperate hq, they called me back, I told them the problem, they told me to go back to that same store where I was refused, and there will be a $75 credit waiting for me, and I told them in frustration, I threw the item away, they said no matter!

Just telling you all this because I know you can run into bad cs reps, and get ****ted..

again, luck to you

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
From my experience, it is "luck of the draw".. Banks for instance, sometimes the same bank is awesome, then out of the blue in another situation with the same bank, I draw a HORROR CS REP!!
When I get that CS REP from H*LL, I asked to speak to their supervisor. I even had ones to tell me no supervisor is available and/or hang up on me. But, when I am persistent and go up the chain, I get satisfaction..Got lots of stories of bad CS REPS, and stories where I overcame them..
The best one was with Walmart. I was trying to return something that cost $33, they refused. I went to supervisor, to manager, all refused. I didn't give up. I called corperate hq, they called me back, I told them the problem, they told me to go back to that same store where I was refused, and there will be a $75 credit waiting for me, and I told them in frustration, I threw the item away, they said no matter!

Just telling you all this because I know you can run into bad cs reps, and get ****ted..

again, luck to you
There ALL bad.... I left the first time because if horrible customer service and very well again in 24 months

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Ok I really don't know what is going on.. Tmo gave me the run around yesterday so much that I said I'm done when I get the note I get... Then I get my tracking number and it says deliver by the 21th but on the side of the Web page it said that it was shipped next day air... This will be the 1st and last time I will order my phone on line......

Attachments

• 1413073851770.jpg
    1413073851770.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 1413073869070.jpg
    1413073869070.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 55

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Ok I really don't know what is going on.. Tmo gave me the run around yesterday so much that I said I'm done when I get the note I get... Then I get my tracking number and it says deliver by the 21th but on the side of the Web page it said that it was shipped next day air... This will be the 1st and last time I will order my phone on line......

Your phone was already picked up and has next day delivery. You will receive it Monday. Create a UPS account and it will show you UPS's estimated delivery date.

Springfield98

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Shipment Progress
What's This?
Location Date Local Time Activity
Chicago, IL, United States 10/11/2014 7:30 P.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 10/11/2014 3:24 P.M. Departure Scan
10/11/2014 1:01 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 10/10/2014 5:37 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Yes I will have mine Monday

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I received the exact same info, but mine will arrive on Monday. Your most updated info will be via UPS. If UPS states next day, then that's what you have.

Trust me, UPS's system is VERY accurate. I recently had a shipment I was expecting from Amazon. UPS emailed me and updated my account to tell me the shipment was delayed due to a train derailment in Pennsylvania, and that my order will arrive as soon as reasonably possible. I researched it, and sure enough there was a train derailment in PA. UPS eventually updated my tracking info and my package arrived according to their estimate.

N3 via AC App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it's just odd since most people are seeing movement. I got the notification from UPS yesterday at 5pm that my label was printed, then I got an email from Tmobile at 4:50am this morning saying that my phone shipped... But according to the UPS tracker it's still waiting to be picked up.. But my estimated delivery date is still 10/13.. None of it makes sense.

This is my exact situation.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
This is my exact situation.

Do you happen to be in the upper Midwest region? The only thing I can think of is we don't have any stops between Kentucky and our local port, so it's taking longer to update.. I also have a case coming from Amazon that shipped on Friday with next day air and is showing the same thing as the phone.. "ready for UPS."

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Do you happen to be in the upper Midwest region? The only thing I can think of is we don't have any stops between Kentucky and our local port, so it's taking longer to update.. I also have a case coming from Amazon that shipped on Friday with next day air and is showing the same thing as the phone.. "ready for UPS."

Jacksonville FL

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
No I'm on my note... I will just see what happens by Sunday night or Monday morning if it will be here on Monday before 12 noon I feel a sick day coming along.... Lol