T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
One thing for sure this move has moved Tmobile up a couple notches! If all goes to as planned, ONLY Tmobile users will have the Note 3 all the way up to the 17th. Bestbuy won't dare release their Note 4s before the 17th, whereas, Tmobile users will be profiling big time on the 13th, 14th, 15th, and 16th. :cool:

When my Note 4 arrives on Monday the 13th, I plan on snatching the sim out of my Note 3, slap it in my Note 4, put on the temp glass screen protector and the bumper case, and head up to my local BB and compare the screen with glass screen protector to a naked screen. All the meantime flashing my Note 4!! heh, heh..:D

ATT and Verizon users will frown on this, as to say, what's with their carrier?
Just my two cents... ;)

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
One thing for sure this move has moved Tmobile up a couple notches! If all goes to as planned, ONLY Tmobile users will have the Note 3 all the way up to the 17th. Bestbuy won't dare release their Note 4s before the 17th, whereas, Tmobile users will be profiling big time on the 13th, 14th, 15th, and 16th. :cool:

When my Note 4 arrives on Monday the 13th, I plan on snatching the sim out of my Note 3, slap it in my Note 4, put on the temp glass screen protector and the bumper case, and head up to my local BB and compare the screen with glass screen protector to a naked screen. All the meantime flashing my Note 4!! heh, heh..:D

ATT and Verizon users will frown on this, as to say, what's with their carrier?
Just my two cents... ;)

I hate you. I simply and utterly hate you lol no that's fantastic. You guys will be my guinea pigs. I will have 4 days to learn how to use certain features etc. Then I will stroll up to BB at 10 am sharp to pick my baby up (screw that whole email business) and play with it all weekend. Have fun you lucky ducks!

Posted via Android Central App

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
My heart just sank! Earlier I posted a picture with it showing the phone clearly having gone from Kentucky to Milwaukee where I am located. I just looked at the tracking again and now it says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated."

WTF?!?!?! I hope it's just some weird glitch in the UPS tracking system!

wolverinex

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I hate you. I simply and utterly hate you lol no that's fantastic. You guys will be my guinea pigs. I will have 4 days to learn how to use certain features etc. Then I will stroll up to BB at 10 am sharp to pick my baby up (screw that whole email business) and play with it all weekend. Have fun you lucky ducks!

Sweet,i do love the die hard sammy fans.pre ordered white through bb ,might have to rub a lamp to get it early though ♡

Posted via the Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
My heart just sank! Earlier I posted a picture with it showing the phone clearly having gone from Kentucky to Milwaukee where I am located. I just looked at the tracking again and now it says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated."

WTF?!?!?! I hope it's just some weird glitch in the UPS tracking system!

I will not let your HEART SINK. :D

The old man here is on the job.

When I saw your informative post, I quickly went to the UPS site and clicked in my tracking number. Low and behold it told me that same thing it just told you. Before, it had tracked the package from orgin, to my state, and to a UPS depot 10 miles from with the point of being delivered on Monday.
So, I called UPS, and explained it to a rep, and they told me the REASON I AM SEEING THAT IS BECAUSE THEIR SYSTEM IS UPDATING!!

The system return to regular status after it finishes updating. I was told to check back in a couple hours or tomorrow morning, when t he tracking will return to what we saw before, with the 13th being our delivery date.

Again, old man on the job, no worry, and please, no sinking hearts! :D

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

Reesh, I love the positive attitude and good spirits. Good things will happen, I see a note 4 in your future

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com

When I saw your informative post, I quickly went to the UPS site and clicked in my tracking number. Low and behold it told me that same thing it just told you. Before, it had tracked the package from orgin, to my state, and to a UPS depot 10 miles from with the point of being delivered on Monday.
So, I called UPS, and explained it to a rep, and they told me the REASON I AM SEEING THAT IS BECAUSE THEIR SYSTEM IS UPDATING!!

The system return to regular status after it finishes updating. I was told to check back in a couple hours or tomorrow morning, when t he tracking will return to what we saw before, with the 13th being our delivery date.

Hahaha I did think the website looked different. Lol. Thanks for the info!

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I plan to go to best buy Friday also, email or no email. I'm only looking out for the email in the rare case they're actually have it earlier than Friday to get it lol!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Good job! I'm not even getting it early like you guys and I was getting all nervous the shipping would be delayed!

Guess we as an android community want everyone to be happy. Just bec I won't get one before Friday the 17 doesn't mean I don't want others to get it first!

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I plan to go to best buy Friday also, email or no email. I'm only looking out for the email in the rare case they're actually have it earlier than Friday to get it lol!

My thoughts EXACTLY lol if they send me an email before Friday I'm hopping in the next canon and shooting myself there lol kids or no kids, rain or shine! Otherwise Friday around 1130 I will politely walk to the service desk and hand them my pre order papers :)

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
My thoughts EXACTLY lol if they send me an email before Friday I'm hopping in the next canon and shooting myself there lol kids or no kids, rain or shine! Otherwise Friday around 1130 I will politely walk to the service desk and hand them my pre order papers :)

Yup. I got tomorrow off from work so gonna go in to BB and play with the note 4 and "inquire" if there's a chance it may come sooner or not

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Yup. I got tomorrow off from work so gonna go in to BB and play with the note 4 and "inquire" if there's a chance it may come sooner or not

Why not just release it on Tuesday? That's when most new things are released