T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

hengst2404

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
For what it is worth, my Note 4 showed backordered 2 days ago and today I got notification that it shipped. So I will be watching the tracking info and waiting.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Yup. I got tomorrow off from work so gonna go in to BB and play with the note 4 and "inquire" if there's a chance it may come sooner or not

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Let me know what they say. I could call Monday and say I received my email that it is ready...hehe.

Posted via Android Central App

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Finally was able to see the tracking in myups today, says it will be delivered on Wednesday the 15th. I had Ground delivery, wasn't upgraded to next day air.

Ohgucci

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Tomorrow will be an interesting day for sure, with so many of us still not 100% sure that our Note 4s will come. I think I'm going to pretend to do some yard work in front of my house, all the while stalking the UPS driver lol! He always comes late! UGH!
I can't wait to see all your Note 4 pics coming in!

Posted via the Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
The old man got some more good news.. :D

As I have stated before, my Note 3 is is prime and/or new like condition. I keep it in a bumper case, temp glass screen protecter, and then another strong wallet type case. I refused to accept the $250 off for my like new 12 month old Note 3. So, I was planning to put it on Ebay with a start bid of $375. I was planning on doing that sometime this week. However, with Tmobile being so aggressive and blessing their users with a early release, I have prepared my Note 3 for sale on Ebay. Such as, taking my sim/sd card out case and temp glass off, and put it in the original box.
Last night doing the back and forth in this thread, I decided to do a quick and dirty on Craigslist for $375, I have 5 emails, and looks like I will get a sale by tomorrow. If not, come Tuesday it goes on Ebay, and most like I will get something north of $400, I hope!!

Hopefully it goes to day, and that will lighten up on the $803 I dropped on the Note 4..

This has been a fun thread.. Everybody, helping and wishing for everybody to be well. Fantastic to say the least... :cool:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh that is weird, you really don't have a delivery date yet.. I'm hoping it's the update system that is behind and not our actual packages. I'm really looking forward to Monday delivery.

Mine actually shows in transit now and moving through the ups network. I'll have it tomorrow. Yay! :D.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
So I guess I will tell you guys now...I have slashed all UPS truck tires and chain locked all UPS facilities. You will get your Note 4's on the 17 th lol jk haha I am beyond jelly!

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
So I guess I will tell you guys now...I have slashed all UPS truck tires and chain locked all UPS facilities. You will get your Note 4's on the 17 th lol jk haha I am beyond jelly!

If it makes you feel better I'll be in philly when my phone arrives and won't be able to use it till Wednesday :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Oh dang, I guess I shouldn't complain that I'll at least have mine on the 14th if it doesn't arrive on the 13th. But in your case, I would disregard that 10/22 eta. Tmobile said everyone should have their phone by next Friday.. So worst case scenario you'll have it then.
Guess what?! I woke up this morning and checked UPS website on my tracking info and now i see moment going from... waiting for ups to pickup to in transit on time with Monday residential delivery being at 3pm. Man im super stoked now. How about you any moment yet?

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Guess what?! I woke up this morning and checked UPS website on my tracking info and now i see moment going from... waiting for ups to pickup to in transit on time with Monday residential delivery being at 3pm. Man im super stoked now. How about you any moment yet?

Awesome! Yep, mine did the same thing this morning. Tomorrow it is!

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Mine did the same thing

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I hope everyone who gets it Monday post back about it and give us impressions. Pics, you name it we want it. Us lonely people waiting till the 17 has to have something to look forward to!

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I hope everyone who gets it Monday post back about it and give us impressions. Pics, you name it we want it. Us lonely people waiting till the 17 has to have something to look forward to!

Cant wait to get mine tomorrow, today is going so slow.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01