T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I hope everyone who gets it Monday post back about it and give us impressions. Pics, you name it we want it. Us lonely people waiting till the 17 has to have something to look forward to!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk
I'm going to be jelly even though I have at in my house lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I hope everyone who gets it Monday post back about it and give us impressions. Pics, you name it we want it. Us lonely people waiting till the 17 has to have something to look forward to!

After all carriers officially launch the note 4, hopefully some one will start a post about screen shot of what's on your home screen. Looking forward to that. Seen how creative people are with their note 4

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Awwwwww don't come to new York and slash our ups tires I want my note 4 tomorrow like this is saying I will get it by end of business day 😆

Attachments

• 1413132219254.jpg
    1413132219254.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 64

Julie Phan

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Arg, I paid for overnight and was promised by reps it would be delivered Monday the 13th (even today they said that) but they have no records of shipment or tracking number. UPS My choice couldn't find anything either. Good thing though is TMo will refund me the overnight fee if I don't get it Monday. My greatest concern is the rep got the wrong shipping address (wrong business suite) so I need the tracking # to have UPS reroute the package. TMo has said they will reimburse me the reroute fee since it was their error but I need the tracking # to do so first! One thing is for sure, I'll be visiting the first floor office Monday and every day thereafter until I get a tracking # lol.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
After all carriers officially launch the note 4, hopefully some one will start a post about screen shot of what's on your home screen. Looking forward to that. Seen how creative people are with their note 4
That's a great idea. There's a thread for home screen for note 3.

Other note 4 thread ideas:

- Best apps for the QHD screen
- Zerolemon note 4 and battery life (I may have started that already lol)
-rooting note 4 😆

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine actually shows in transit now and moving through the ups network. I'll have it tomorrow. Yay! :D.
Mine, too, is finally in transit and on time for delivery tomorrow, It's great that a new Galaxy Note can make an old guy feel like a youngster waiting for Christmas morning. :)

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
That's a great idea. There's a thread for home screen for note 3.

Other note 4 thread ideas:

- Best apps for the QHD screen
- Zerolemon note 4 and battery life (I may have started that already lol)
-rooting note 4 ??????

Well, I will take a picture of my Note 4 with my trusty Nikon DSLR. I will take a picture of it as I open the box. Shortly there after, I will slip on its protective gear. Bumper case, and temp glass screen protector. Slip in sim, sd card, and whoppee.. Will ease up to a best buy in full posing mode!! :D Will do a comparison of screen with temp glass opposed to a naked screen.. Will still be flashing, and nobody, nobody please ask me to hold my Note 4, because the answer is NO!!! :D

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
So update

Currently at best buy store. Said they haven't heard early release for t-mobile (surprise surprise) but said they don't even have any note 4 in back yet. Said their truck shipments come Thursday so that's when they expect the note 4 shipments

She said to check my email. Guess there's a possibility if it comes in Thursday I may be able to get it Thursday?

But she did say a truck shipment is coming Tuesday so likely the note 4 cases and screen protectors will be on that. But she doesn't think the note 4 themselves will be. But who knows?

But I do love the display here
59050dab7d1e24f6544055968381fdd3.jpg

Last edited:

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
One thing I've noticed is Samsung phones have the most excitement over pre-orders (next to iPhone). I don't remember there being this much hype over the LG G3. Makes me even more satisfied with my purchase knowing how popular the phone is. It proves how good of a phone it is.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
So update

Currently at best buy store. Said they haven't heard early release for t-mobile (surprise surprise) but said they don't even have any note 4 in back yet. Said their truck shipments come Thursday so that's when they expect the note 4 shipments

She said to check my email. Guess there's a possibility if it comes in Thursday I may be able to get it Thursday?

But she did say a truck shipment is coming Tuesday so likely the note 4 cases and screen protectors will be on that. But she doesn't think the note 4 themselves will be. But who knows?

But I do love the display here http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/12/59050dab7d1e24f6544055968381fdd3.jpg

Bestbuy wouldn't know since they don't sell t-mobile post paid any more

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney