T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm really surprised sites like Android Central and Android authority, to name a few, haven't even mentioned how t-mobile users are getting their note 4 early. And shocked t-mobile is not all bragging about this.

Nicely played t-mobile, nicely played!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
UPS_delivery.jpg

Since I'm retired with a small home business I will be here all day (no sick day, vacation day, speeding ticket, etc.).

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I found that my Verizon N4 is out for delivery.

Tracking data shows it on the slow boat somewhere near Australia. It should be here within the next 4 weeks. :(

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Wow, t-mobile scored big with this one. Now they just need to find a way to get some marketing out of it.

Enjoy your new Note 4's while the rest of us use our old, slow, dingy phone and wait :)

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I guess it really doesn't matter if I would have gotten the Note today or not. I'm still waiting on my cheapy phone to come in the mail so I can trade it in. 4 more days!

Posted via Android Central App

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
So jealous! Now I'm really wishing tmobile was in my area. Maybe Verizon will surprise us lol

I tweeted at Verizon Wireless just now asking why they were so slow in getting out the Note 4 and that tmobile preorders are hitting homes today!
Enough tweets should get their attention! Lol

Posted via the Android Central App

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I tweeted at Verizon Wireless just now asking why they were so slow in getting out the Note 4 and that tmobile preorders are hitting homes today!
Enough tweets should get their attention! Lol

it's not just Verizon, AT&T and sprint are all Oct 17. T-mobile is the only one on the money!

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Unless it's not just Verizon, AT&T and sprint are all Oct 17. T-mobile is the only one on the money!

Verizon is said to release on the 23rd of October, at least that is what the website says...

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
And it is sad to see that Samsung agrees; they list the pre-order window for Verizon as EOD on the 22nd unlike all other carriers.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Wow, t-mobile scored big with this one. Now they just need to find a way to get some marketing out of it.

Enjoy your new Note 4's while the rest of us use our old, slow, dingy phone and wait :)

Not if Samsung decides to penalize them next year by withholding the note 5 from them by a week or so

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Not if Samsung decides to penalize them next year by withholding the note 5 from them by a week or so

This won't happen ... People getting phones early due to pre-orders is actually pretty common. Samsung isn't going to withhold the money they get from T-Mobile customers due to T-Mobile giving them a few days early .. trust me ..

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
This won't happen ... People getting phones early due to pre-orders is actually pretty common. Samsung isn't going to withhold the money they get from T-Mobile customers due to T-Mobile giving them a few days early .. trust me ..

I believe that Samsung has already made their money on the phones when the carriers order them, am I right or wrong?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I believe that Samsung has already made their money on the phones when the carriers order them, am I right or wrong?

You said if they withheld it from T-Mobile .. So therefore T-Mobile wouldn't do preorders.

Again .. people getting them early isn't just a Samsung thing .. it happens with many products .. a few days out the company ships them out to ensure people get them on release date and UPS delivers some early. The reason for this is because UPS isn't going to play the middle man and withhold the packages .. and Samsung isn't going to penalize a company for trying to get their product to the customers on release date and the delivery company (like UPS) delivering early.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34