T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
One complaint.... Hangouts is showing Samsung emoji instead of Google's... Ugh... That's annoying. I want Google's back.. Hm.

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Which tempered glass did you get. Bec I ordered the bear motion tempered glass off eBay. All I could find for now. Was supposed to have gotten it sat but no delivery yet!

Hopefully when I get my Note 4 at best buy Friday they'll have their Zagg tempered glass screen protector available too

Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protector - Bear Motion Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy Note 4:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/13/b575881b156ddbff36b90662e7867280.jpg

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Bear Motion tempered glass from amazon

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I love the fact that I have a new phone but it's a pain setting it up like I had my note 3 it's getting there lol I love the fact that I went into the att verizon and sprint stores and asked for a case for the note 4 and they all said that they didn't have any till Friday because that's when it's released and I said OK and whipped out my note 4 I should have taken a pic of their faces lmfao

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I love the fact that I have a new phone but it's a pain setting it up like I had my note 3 it's getting there lol I love the fact that I went into the att verizon and sprint stores and asked for a case for the note 4 and they all said that they didn't have any till Friday because that's when it's released and I said OK and whipped out my note 4 I should have taken a pic of their faces lmfao
Do u just use the sim card from your note 3 in your note 4, or do you have to use the new sim card in the box? Sorry for such a NOOB question!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12