T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Ahhh. Just checked UPS. Mine is scheduled for delivery Wednesday. I'm dying of excitement! I'm gonna take a page out of Josh's playbook and root that baby right out of the box. Cant wait to get some sick ROMs!

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
This is my first T-Mobile phone. I pre-ordered in the store, and they sold me a Sim Starter Kit for 10 bucks. Looking at Josh's video though, his came with a SIM in the box. Can I get my 10 bucks back for the 1 they sold me?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
This is my first T-Mobile phone. I pre-ordered in the store, and they sold me a Sim Starter Kit for 10 bucks. Looking at Josh's video though, his came with a SIM in the box. Can I get my 10 bucks back for the 1 they sold me?

The 10 bucks is automatically applied I think.. Trying to remember if my order had it.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
That $10 charge is really for activating it not for the card I woukd assume and doubt they will refund it?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Technically T-Mobile does charge activation fees via their website.. They just "waive it". They charge 10 bucks for new sim cards.. I know new customers usually have to pay the 10 bucks when signing up to buy one. I just can't remember if you need the 10 bucks for existing customers.

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Technically T-Mobile does charge activation fees via their website.. They just "waive it". They charge 10 bucks for new sim cards.. I know new customers usually have to pay the 10 bucks when signing up to buy one. I just can't remember if you need the 10 bucks for existing customers.

I guess what I'm wondering is why they'd sell me a 10$ card if one came in the box as well? And if one came in the box, could I technically take the one they sold me back? Or will I just have another sim card that is basically useless?