T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
So I went from zero to out for delivery overnight. Doing the happy dance right now.
8b44e916b3e5dd519f544e18af131979.jpg

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 3

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Technically T-Mobile does charge activation fees via their website.. They just "waive it". They charge 10 bucks for new sim cards.. I know new customers usually have to pay the 10 bucks when signing up to buy one. I just can't remember if you need the 10 bucks for existing customers.

They told me no when I spoke to the representative. She said a blank card is included, but no charge for existing customers. The rest of the conversation was unclear and muddled. ;)

g. So, the wife can't woman-handle my phone!! Heh, heh...

In other words, a hidden bonus? :)

Last edited:

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, at 6:35 pm! The latest EVER a UPS shipment arrived.

However, I am tickled pink on how this Note works. Fast, sharp, good looking. Not that my Note 3 was the same, this Note 4 just raised the bar.. :)

Oh, I gotta change my signature too! ::D
I've gotten mime at 8 before lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Same for me, out for delivery...........I will get no work done today, c'mon 3:30!!!!

Make sure you're home when they get there. I've never once had to sign for a package from UPS, but they are requiring signatures for anything that ships from a cell phone carrier now, so I missed my delivery yesterday. I guess a bunch of people have been getting their iPhone pre-orders stolen from low-life scum following the trucks around. Good thing my UPS guy knows me and gave me the address to one of his last stops to meet him at.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you're home when they get there. I've never once had to sign for a package from UPS, but they are requiring signatures for anything that ships from a cell phone carrier now, so I missed my delivery yesterday. I guess a bunch of people have been getting their iPhone pre-orders stolen from low-life scum following the trucks around. Good thing my UPS guy knows me and gave me the address to one of his last stops to meet him at.

Damn, thanks for the heads up, my UPS guy normally comes around 4:30 so I should be good but just in case I will be leaving at 3 today. Never had to sign for a phone before but definitely don't want some mope stealing my phone!!

Fatawan

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone tried to sign up their phones on the samsunggalaxypromotions website? I got two new Note 4's yesterday and the website asks for IMEI and WIFI MAC address. After punching them in numerous times, I get nothing but an error stating that the IMEI and/or Mac address are invalid. Samsung verified the numbers were valid. Samsung support bounced me around to many useless people. They said it was a question for Prizelogic who runs the promotion. Their web help gave nothing but canned useless responses.A call to their support line asked for me to leave a message. Has anyone successfully entered their phone info?

Coolboy32

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone in Los Angeles or on the west coast received the phone yet, if not what is your estimated delivery date?
I pre-ordered the white N4 on Sept. 27th, still haven't got tracking info yet.

Moneyman202

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone in Los Angeles or on the west coast received the phone yet, if not what is your estimated delivery date?

I live in Las Vegas and got mine yesterday. I pre-ordered mine the day pre-orders went live.

alcantarvf

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered mine through customer service. Was able to get overnight fee waived. Was told that it will ship tonight and be here tomorrow. I am just waiting for the confirmation email to arrive when it ships.

I know some that pre ordered will hate it... I will post email once it arrives...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I simply logged into my ups and told the driver to leave it at the front door by using the delivery instructions button. No signature required (I wasn't there when it was delivered).

golgo1313

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I'm in the greater LA area (Pomona) and mine is being delivered today. Preordered 10/7.

patiently waiting... running to the door if any car passes by :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36