T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

Coolboy32

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the greater LA area (Pomona) and mine is being delivered today. Preordered 10/7.

I live in Las Vegas and got mine yesterday. I pre-ordered mine the day pre-orders went live.

Thanks guys, my phone is being delivered to my work about 45 minutes away, i dont have tracking info but i went to work yesturday to sit around anyways hoping the phone would arrive, but it didn't.. I guess i'll be heading back to work today to do some more sitting.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I simply logged into my ups and told the driver to leave it at the front door by using the delivery instructions button. No signature required (I wasn't there when it was delivered).

I tried that, but my city is listed as "pre-approved for drop off without signature," so I don't have the ability to edit delivery options. It might vary depending on the driver, but customer service told me they're no longer leaving phones unattended due to theft. There's a few people on xda who have also never had to sign, but missed their Note 4 delivery for no signature. I know I'm going to be making sure I'm home for phone shipments from now on lol

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I tried that, but my city is listed as "pre-approved for drop off without signature," so I don't have the ability to edit delivery options. It might vary depending on the driver, but customer service told me they're no longer leaving phones unattended due to theft. There's a few people on xda who have also never had to sign, but missed their Note 4 delivery for no signature. I know I'm going to be making sure I'm home for phone shipments from now on lol

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

I'll just will call it if that's the case. I can't be home everytime.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
OMG, what a day......My note 4 delivery was missed because of a last minute meeting @work, so as I head to UPS to pick it up and catch a flat I don't think I've ever changed a tire that quickly. Made it to UPS with 30 minutes to spare and FI-NALLY, THE NOTE 4 HAS MADE ITS WAY TO WASHINGTON DC!!! Pics to follow

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
My first Note!! This Thing is a keeper, really well put together and feels awesome!! Enjoy your notes guys/gals.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413331599789.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413331599789.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 55
  • uploadfromtaptalk1413331614117.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413331614117.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 55
  • uploadfromtaptalk1413331626906.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413331626906.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 54
  • uploadfromtaptalk1413331637676.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413331637676.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 54

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I guess what I'm wondering is why they'd sell me a 10$ card if one came in the box as well? And if one came in the box, could I technically take the one they sold me back? Or will I just have another sim card that is basically useless?

I didn't watch Josh's vid but if he pre-ordered on line then he paid the $10 for the card and they shipped it in the box. At this point I'm guessing that your order, coming from the store, will not include the SIM card and thus the charge for one while in store. All speculation on my part.

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried to sign up their phones on the samsunggalaxypromotions website? I got two new Note 4's yesterday and the website asks for IMEI and WIFI MAC address. After punching them in numerous times, I get nothing but an error stating that the IMEI and/or Mac address are invalid. Samsung verified the numbers were valid. Samsung support bounced me around to many useless people. They said it was a question for Prizelogic who runs the promotion. Their web help gave nothing but canned useless responses.A call to their support line asked for me to leave a message. Has anyone successfully entered their phone info?

Same problem here. Have opened a ticket w/ Prizelogic and got the same canned response to which I replied and have yet to receive a response.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar