T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 now shipping

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
We knew this thread was gonna start so I took the liberty to start it lol. I ordered from BB on ATT so obviously this isn't applicable. Share your shipping news here!

Posted via Android Central App

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Ordered 10/6, haven't been charged yet.

I am a new customer, switching from Sprint. I can't even log into My T-Mobile yet to see anything because they have to send a text to your phone, which I do not have :)

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Someone at XDA posted a screen shot of their tracking number text.. It's actually happening! Lol

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Link Worked for me and clearly shows its shipped... Hmmm what a bit of a screwed up launch lol

I'm not to fussed I am buying out of curiosity so not in a rush tbh.

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Link Worked for me and clearly shows its shipped... Hmmm what a bit of a screwed up launch lol

I'm not to fussed I am buying out of curiosity so not in a rush tbh.

Posted via the Android Central App

I am .. give me my phone .. NOWWWW..

jk I am okay ^_^.

muadib279

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
We knew this thread was gonna start so I took the liberty to start it lol. I ordered from BB on ATT so obviously this isn't applicable. Share your shipping news here!

Posted via Android Central App
This gives the rumor of best buy filling preorders tomorrow a chance to be true. I'm putting my paper work in my car, just in case!

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Good day for me as card is charged for the phone and my corporate discount has been applied to the already low t-mobile service.