Note 4 Amazon pulled all the carrier versions...

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Amazon pulled all the carrier versions...

That's good advice but we almost have to drag our feet since samsung requires the imei and Mac address of your new note 4 which most of us won't have for another week or two. I don't get why they opened the promotion on the tenth but the phone isn't out until the 17-23rd when anyone can even get access to their imei and Mac address to do the promotion.

Posted via Android Central App

Several ppl from T-Mobile are already getting their phones Monday so maybe Samsung gave the green light? You never can tell...

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

I'm starting to get annoyed now. Samsung really bungled this release. If this gets delayed, Samsung will really have to win me over for my next phone after Note 4.

muadib279

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I'm starting to get annoyed now. Samsung really bungled this release. If this gets delayed, Samsung will really have to win me over for my next phone after Note 4.
How did they bungle the release? Unless you are in an area where it got pushed back, everything is a go. Heck, when I checked with the best buy I ordered from yesterday, I was told the phones were in, but they can't give it to me until the 17th. Now that has made me crazy, but I can live with it.

Kingb1186

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site

I preordered from amazon two days ago eta is 24th one day shipping for verizon note. I'll wait for credit card to be charged then I know it's coming

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

I pre-ordered mine last night from Sprint and now the order status says is backordered? Anyone else via Sprint with this issue?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Yuppers. Mine has said that since I pre ordered on the 26th.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

Yuppers. Mine has said that since I pre ordered on the 26th.
On Sprint care, several reps said that it will say that until they receive the stock and it's ready for shipment. One of the reps said a shipment arrived this morning so I think we'll see a status change on Monday or Tuesday. I've never pre-ordered before, maybe this is status quo. I dunno. I'll post when I get a tracking number.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

On Sprint care, several reps said that it will say that until they receive the stock and it's ready for shipment. One of the reps said a shipment arrived this morning so I think we'll see a status change on Monday or Tuesday. I've never pre-ordered before, maybe this is status quo. I dunno. I'll post when I get a tracking number.

I'll almost bet that we will get it on the 16th! If they ship on Tuesday, it usually takes 2 days for shipping so I'm guessing Thursday the 16th!

I've never pre ordered before either!

mobilerules

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site

I preordered from amazon two days ago eta is 24th one day shipping for verizon note. I'll wait for credit card to be charged then I know it's coming

Good timing, you may have gotten the last one thru them. ;)

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I finally pre-ordered one from T-Mobile yesterday. They told me the black one was out of stock and back ordered, the white one was still available. I got the white one, should be here on the 17th according to them.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I don't get how Samsung bungled this. The phone is not out yet. Lets all keep calm. If the release date comes and goes and no one gets their devices then yes let's all scream and tell. But let's wait for there to be a problem before we complain.

Agfadoc

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
That's good advice but we almost have to drag our feet since samsung requires the imei and Mac address of your new note 4 which most of us won't have for another week or two. I don't get why they opened the promotion on the tenth but the phone isn't out until the 17-23rd when anyone can even get access to their imei and Mac address to do the promotion.

They possibly did it on the 10 th because Europe was to be released on the 10th but it got delayed until the 17 th. The morning of the 10 th the page hadn't changed so I assumed that it was going to delay the promotion too but it opened later in the morning, so I don't know who is actually able to fill out the form yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited: