Hey did anyone actually manage to get a metal frame case from Amazon. Both the Verus and Spigen cases disappeared from Amazon.

The weird thing is that the options don't even appear on Amazon anymore. When you find a cached page from Google search, it says the product is no longer available.

I'm just wondering if this is a manufacturing problem, lack of interest, OR just a preliminary batch getting sold out.

Thoughts?
    10-10-2014 09:40 PM
    I ordered a Versus Iron Shield shipping Tuesday supposedly.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 3
    10-10-2014 09:44 PM
    Hey did anyone actually manage to get a metal frame case from Amazon. Both the Verus and Spigen cases disappeared from Amazon.

The weird thing is that the options don't even appear on Amazon anymore. When you find a cached page from Google search, it says the product is no longer available.

I'm just wondering if this is a manufacturing problem, lack of interest, OR just a preliminary batch getting sold out.

Thoughts?
    I'm so mad at Amazon right now I sent trade ins for this phone to buy it outright and now it's gone WTF...

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-10-2014 09:48 PM
    I shouldn't have waited the last minute to order those Iron Shield..
    10-10-2014 10:02 PM
    I just received my spigen neo hybrid case today...it's beautiful
    10-10-2014 10:30 PM
    Received mine today as well. I'm pretty happy with it too.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-10-2014 11:06 PM
    I think the seller Verus is taking them off Amazon in order to sell it on there site imo. They will probably cost a lot more directly from them.
    10-10-2014 11:10 PM
    Ordered both a couple of days ago. The spigen has already shipped
    10-10-2014 11:11 PM
    I think the seller Verus is taking them off Amazon in order to sell it on there site imo. They will probably cost a lot more directly from them.
    Yes but you can no longer pre order Note 4's (besides the international version) on Amazon either. On ANY carrier. Strange indeed.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-10-2014 11:38 PM
    Ok, I was wondering if these companies were canceling their production all together, but it looks more like they did a pre-production run that was sold on Amazon. The thing that didn't make sense is that the products are 'no longer available' and non-searchable instead of being 'sold out.'
    10-10-2014 11:39 PM
    Ok, I was wondering if these companies were canceling their production all together, but it looks more like they did a pre-production run that was sold on Amazon. The thing that didn't make sense is that the products are 'no longer available' and non-searchable instead of being 'sold out.'
    Yeah that's the phrase I was looking for, pre-production run. I think that is what they did too.
    10-10-2014 11:42 PM
    Wow I saw the same thing. I actually ordered it yesterday and checked Amazon and they were gone. The order is still on my account and I emailed them to see if I will still be getting it. I will let you know the results.

I ordered the metal frame Verus for Note 4.
    10-11-2014 03:46 AM
    I ordered a Spigen wallet case and a Spigen glasstR screen protector from Amazon. Both says "estimated shipping date October 10th" but as of now, they haven't shipped. Both though, are no longer available......I don't get it.
    10-11-2014 05:57 AM
    UPDATE

*Your Amazon.com order of "Galaxy Note 4 Case, Verus..." has shipped!*

Well I guess it is being shipped still. WOOT HOOT!
    10-16-2014 03:13 AM