Note 4 Sprint Shipping Status??

Agfadoc

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery too.. Ugh, the waiting is horrible, I am such an instant gratification kind of guy. My office is downstairs and every little noise I hear upstairs I run up the stairs to check..Well, at least I am getting in some exercise while waiting.

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
My shipments are on the truck. As soon as my DH texts me with "THEY'RE HEEEEEERE," I'll be leaving early. LOL. I have to cook dinner anyway.

desnabc44

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Mine is coming today, ? Can I exchange for the white and will I be charged a restocking fee?

When I considered preordering from Sprint I remember their T&C saying that you WILL be charged a restocking fee if you decide you want a different color. I don't remember exactly how much it was.

Posted via the Android Central App

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Mine is coming today, ? Can I exchange for the white and will I be charged a restocking fee?
Yes you will, I ordered the wrong iphone 6 for my wife so we stopped by the store to exchange it. Manager waved it if we bought an accessory, so we walked out with a case and car charger. Win win?

Sdn2995

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been delivered. Now I need to wait for the store to call me for pick up. Knowing it is there makes it harder to wait, hopefully they call soon.

Posted via Android Central App

jerseygirl

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I received my shipping confirmation email just this morning. The UPS info isn't available yet. I'm supposed to be able to pick it up from the store tomorrow. I wonder if it's overnight delivery? But why isn't the info in UPS yet?

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been delivered to my home!!!!!!.... But I'm at work, why didn't I have it delivered here, smh. :'(

I did the same thing because it wasn't supposed to be delivered until tomorrow, when I would NOT be a work but WOULD be at home. So unless the driver actually catches someone at home today, I probably won't see it until tomorrow anyway.

:'(

spepi

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
Got mine this morning...just waiting for Sprint to move my number. I would normally do it in my Enterprise Web Portal, but for some reason, its not listed in there....

debsawyer

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Got mine & the hubby's today! My cases do not come until next week. We will not use it until we get our cases. 20141016_130620.jpghttp://www.amazon.com/SUPCASE-Full-body-Protective-Protector-Resistant/dp/B00MP3OWVI/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1413485089&sr=8-7&keywords=samsung+galaxy+note+4

Otterbox cases take to long, but I will eventually get one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon