Just curious if anyone has been able to get 200 when buying phone outright from best buy. I have heard through here there are some. If so, how did u get them to do this. I have tried at different best buys and called main office. They all say no

Posted via Android Central App
    10-11-2014 09:27 PM
    No one will know for sure until Friday but the Samsung promo FAQ page plainly says you cannot get the promo unless you are eligible for a two year contract. If you have to buy outright you may do like I am. Act like you're buying on contract then pay the ETF. It's about half the cost of buying outright

10-11-2014 10:56 PM
    I thought about doing early termination and restarting new contract but verizon will just reissue your etf and reinstate old contract if you reup within 90 days. Do u mean add a line, move phone to old then cancel new?

10-12-2014 06:16 AM
    The terms from Best Buy state contract only and Samsung confirms this too. Be careful, since if you get the deal it would mean you lost your unlimited data. If buying with credit you might not notice the charge difference, since blinded by the new device and thinking you got away with full price.

Best Buy can not override the process.
    10-12-2014 08:42 AM
    I thought about doing early termination and restarting new contract but verizon will just reissue your etf and reinstate old contract if you reup within 90 days. Do u mean add a line, move phone to old then cancel new?

Honestly I haven't decided yet. I was going to just add a line but honestly I might just cancel and switch. I do want to avoid paying activation if I can do I will go to AT&T the same day I get the phone and try to pay ETF.

10-12-2014 09:37 AM
    Yea I was thinking of switching from Verizon to at and t. Paying etf and getting note for 99 at bestbuy using 200. Plus at and t offers 100 after 60 days to new customer. Plus at and t are getting their phone sooner

reesh11 likes this.
    10-12-2014 10:06 AM
    Yea I was thinking of switching from Verizon to at and t. Paying etf and getting note for 99 at bestbuy using 200. Plus at and t offers 100 after 60 days to new customer. Plus at and t are getting their phone sooner

Are you trying to use an AT&T phone on Verizon? If so be sure to research the other threads on here about that because I don't think it will work. I know you have to have service with AT&T for so long before they will unlock a phone.

10-12-2014 10:17 AM
    No I would just keep at and t after I switched to it. I meant get note through at and t and cancel my verizon and sell my LG g3 online to cover etf. I have a lucid to trade in at best buy. Trade in 10.00. My friends think I'm nuts since I just got new phone. Lol

10-12-2014 10:23 AM
    No I would just keep at and t after I switched to it. I meant get note through at and t and cancel my verizon and sell my LG g3 online to cover etf. I have a lucid to trade in at best buy. Trade in 10.00. My friends think I'm nuts since I just got new phone. Lol

Lol mine think I'm crazy too lol but yes if you don't want to have a contract I would suggest going that and maybe just tell them you want to buy out if contract and keep your service. Can't wait for my Note 4!

10-12-2014 10:28 AM