01-15-2015 01:45 PM
31 12
tools
    Are the batteries available on Samsung.com yet? It seemed like I couldn't find them for the S5 for a long time.

Where are you getting your spare batteries at? I'd like to get some to. Thank you.

Posted via Android Central App

Yeah, where you get the spare batteries ? They have to be Samsung's, right? The NFC is in the battery.

Posted via Android Central App

For all of you looking for a spare battery and charging kit... You can get one 50% off. Login to your Samsung account and use this code upon checkout (Promo code: r1H01X01).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=ajtLw1Mw

Cost me $25 after taxes and shipping . It'll be here Friday or Monday... So for now I'll only have my battery that's in the phone... It charges fast though so that helps! .
    bassplayrguy likes this.
    10-14-2014 05:18 PM
    Ultra power savings mode!
    10-14-2014 09:21 PM
    Battery is NO PROBLEM!!
    Let me explain..

I just sold my beloved and like new Note 3. I also gave the buyer the TWO SPARE BATTERIES.

The Notes have this super feature of "removable battery", so with that, running out of juice should NEVER been a problem. I recall one time to a snow storm, and looking at movies off my Note 3, it was going continuously for about 30 hours ..Just 30 second breaks to swap out a battery.

My Note 4 will be hear today, I am ordering my TWO spare batteries today too. I always carried at least one spare with me, if I am on trip, I got two..
    Not to start anything but, why have a spare battery, or in your case 2 spare batteries? When you have to charge all the batteries, then lug them around? Yes, in emergency situations it is nice but other than that what is the point. If the Note 4 battery is really great and lasts all day easily then what is the point of spare batteries? I can see if you travel a lot, hike a lot, or something along these lines. I use to carry a spare myself so I know what its like. That was a few years back. The battery on my recent cell (Droid Razr M) was great. The battery on my current phone (HTC One Remix) is simply outstanding at getting me almost 2 days of use. I am a moderate heavy to very heavy user so this actually suprised me on both of the phones that I just mentioned. The Razr M barely got me a day though.
    11-17-2014 05:38 AM
    You're forgetting use case. He said he travels, travel denotes hitting new towers and being in low signal coverage spiots, bouts of no coverage/roaming...all of which are hard on batteries if you're not pro actively managing it. For instance, watch how quickly I can kill a battery on a five hour flight to LA from ATL if I forget to turn on airplane mode before I shove my phone down in my bag....

Posted by my Note 4, or Nexus 9...****, maybe by a Note 2014 ed. or hell...maybe it was this Nexus 4 or 5...oh, snap...there's Nexus 7. okay, I need to clean...
    11-17-2014 05:43 AM
    I have the Note 4 spare battery kit (EB-KN910BWUSTA) and the yellow light is flashing when it's plugged in. I don't know if this means it's charging, or if it's an error. I don't have a manual and there isn't one available from Samsung for download. I'm hoping someone will know the answer. Thanks in advance.
    01-15-2015 11:41 AM
    Even I carry a portable Battry charger along with me. Battery has always issue
    01-15-2015 01:45 PM
31 12