Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Don't we all sounds crazy hahaha but I agree I Want my NOTE 4 now!! I ordered a black N4 AT&T on 10/1. .. Still Preparing to Ship Wtf lol 😂

Posted via the Android Central App

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Looks like East coast is getting usps and West coast is getting fedex

Ugh, yes, USPS Priority Mail, according to the first four digits of the (still inactive) tracking number. That means "delivery in 1, 2, or 3 business days based on where your package started and where it’s being sent." I probably won't get it before Friday, or maybe Thursday if I'm really lucky. And unlike Fedex, which will leave packages at my door if no one is home, USPS leaves notes saying come and get it yourself when we're open.

Matthew Reed

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so i've totally been watching all of you freak out all day. Honestly, I'm relieved. I thought I was the only one that's been going crazy since 00:01 this morning lol. Ordered the Black on 10/02 only because I was waiting on an official release date for the 4 Edge. Glad I didn't wait any longer. I'm on East Coast and still have Preparing to Ship.... good to know i'm in good company with all yall. BTW who the **** gets a white phone anyway.... no offense, just been rocking the black since the S2 Skyrocket and never looked back. (wife has always had the red and white phones. (she now has the black S5 though cuz I bought it for her HA!) Anyway, thanks for the continuing stress and anxiety but good to know i'm not the only one!

Matthew Reed

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
att1.pngOK, so immediately after I posted this....guess what I see on order status?!!? att.png att3.pngAnd it's FedEx on the East Coast so there goes that rumor. Wow... At&t is full of....surprises... yeah surprises, that's what I meant to say! Good Luck all!

Last edited:

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I just need to go play a few hours of battlefield 4 or something to keep me from refreshing the page every 10 seconds.. this is torture. The addiction is real.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I just need to go play a few hours of battlefield 4 or something to keep me from refreshing the page every 10 seconds.. this is torture. The addiction is real.

Don't feel bad. I played hours of Super Mario and I'm picking mine up in store lol.

Posted via Android Central App

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I am going to go play refresh the screen until I get to leave work, then off to best buy to play with their Note 4 since we don't know where mine is. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol