11-06-2014 05:58 PM
827 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Seems like Samsung is getting them out pretty fast - hope all of you get that coveted "shipped" status very soon!
    10-14-2014 07:35 PM
    Seems like Samsung is getting them out pretty fast - hope all of you get that coveted "shipped" status very soon!
    God i hope so.... i am refreshing every chance i get....
    10-14-2014 07:38 PM
    Good to hear. I pre-ordered the same day as you and I also live in MI but im stuck with the "preparing to ship".
    I will bet that you get a confirmation today that it has shipped - it goes from "preparing to ship" to "ship" in a matter of seconds....keep refreshing - that's what I did =)
    10-14-2014 07:40 PM
    Shipped.
    10-14-2014 07:41 PM
    Pre ordered the AT&T charcoal black note 4 on 10/07/14 at about 2pm. Checked order status like a crazy person. Status showed today, 10/14/2014 at about 5:30pm that it has shipped. Expecting to receive on 10/16/2016 at 4:30pm. Sent FedEx 2 day shipping. I'm in the Austin, TX area and it is coming from the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Oh, and no email from AT&T that it was shipped.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-14-2014 07:44 PM
    Shipped
    FedEx 2Day to New Jersey delivery Thursday.
    Black; ordered 10/8
    10-14-2014 07:45 PM
    Have a question what's the difference with premier and regular?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Premier are enterprise accounts i.e people who get corporate, student, or government discount on their bills.
    Mikey Morfin and Matthew Reed like this.
    Still no joy. Hoping for the best. Quietly confident. But it's wavering.
    I pre-ordered mine on the 19th and it still show pending. My local corporate store has them in stock and is selling them right now. I tried to cancel my order but was told the system wouldn't allow it. I was also told by AT&T that their shipping department closes at 5pm EST, and that nothing would ship after that time and that I needed to wait until after the 16th to see if it ships. If you go right now and try to order it, it says it will ship tomorrow, so how does someone who ordered it a month ago possibly have to wait a day longer than that. Of course, I am a Premiere customer, so that will probably mean I will have to wait until sometime closer to when the Note 5 comes out for mine to finally ship since they seem to screw them over all the time. I wouldn't be mad if they didn't lie. If you tell people they are going to reward the people who preordered and send them early, then do it. Why should someone just be able to walk in to a store and get it before the people that pre-ordered it? AT&T needs to take lesson from t-Mobile on rewarding your early buyers.
    caseyf likes this.
    10-14-2014 07:46 PM
    Looks like East coast is getting usps and West coast is getting fedex

Posted via the Android Central App
    I live on east coast and mine is being sent by fedex
    10-14-2014 07:49 PM
    Pre-ordered the black on 9/19 and just updated to shipped. Being sent USPS to Indy!
    10-14-2014 07:52 PM
    I pre-ordered mine on the 19th and it still show pending. My local corporate store has them in stock and is selling them right now. I tried to cancel my order but was told the system wouldn't allow it. I was also told by AT&T that their shipping department closes at 5pm EST, and that nothing would ship after that time and that I needed to wait until after the 16th to see if it ships. If you go right now and try to order it, it says it will ship tomorrow, so how does someone who ordered it a month ago possibly have to wait a day longer than that. Of course, I am a Premiere customer, so that will probably mean I will have to wait until sometime closer to when the Note 5 comes out for mine to finally ship since they seem to screw them over all the time. I wouldn't be mad if they didn't lie. If you tell people they are going to reward the people who preordered and send them early, then do it. Why should someone just be able to walk in to a store and get it before the people that pre-ordered it? AT&T needs to take lesson from t-Mobile on rewarding your early buyers.
    Clearly order statuses are still being updated. This may just be an issue of staggered updates more than staggered shipping.
    10-14-2014 07:55 PM
    Ordered mines on the 29th Premier and was shipped today. When you say pending are you referring to shipment or approval?
    10-14-2014 07:56 PM
    Hang in there! I checked my ATT account 30 min ago (was still stuck on pre-shipping) . . . then refreshed about 5 minutes ago. Voila! 'Tis shipped. I am near the geographical center of California and ordered my first Android phone - the Note 4. Yes, I left Apple. Placed my order for the Note 4 on Sep 23. Shipping shows mine is coming via USPS, so not all FedEx to the left coast.
    Mikey Morfin likes this.
    10-14-2014 07:56 PM
    Pre-Ordered on 9/19 a charcoal black Note 4. I chatted with a live rep who was able to inform me of my phone being shipped. She gave me my tracking number for Fedex and all is well!
    10-14-2014 07:57 PM
    Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???-order-status-detail-page-001.jpgNote 4 AT&T Shipping Status???-track-your-package-shipment-fedex-tracking-page-001.jpg

I pre-ordered 10/03, Black Note 4, and I live on east coast. Shipping by Fedex, and will receive Thursday 10/16
    10-14-2014 08:00 PM
    Shipped!
    10-14-2014 08:00 PM
    I think yours has/will ship today. What may be happening, as someone else here suggested, is that all are shipping today but the order status system is playing catch up with the thousands of parcels going out.
    I too am Premier. When I wanted to change/cancel my original order on 9/22 I too was told that the system would not allow it.
    However what I found out that I could in fact cancel the order but only logging into my account
    via the check order status link in the confirmation email you received when the order was placed. This worked for me on two
    separate occasions when I was having a tough time making a color choice.
    10-14-2014 08:02 PM
    Can't wait! California here and it still says Thursday delivery by 4:30pm.
    10-14-2014 08:02 PM
    Ordered mines on the 29th Premier and was shipped today. When you say pending are you referring to shipment or approval?
    It says Pending Shipment. It has been on preparing to ship since I ordered it. They haven't held or taken any funds out of my bank account today. I would assume they would do that once they shipped it. They did originally hold they funds when I first placed the order.
    10-14-2014 08:03 PM
    I must have broke att.com because I can't refresh my profile page or get any att.com page to load now :/
    10-14-2014 08:04 PM
    Also my card hasn't been charged yet but tracking is well underway.

The website showed the tracking first. Then a hour later At&t sent me a email. And 2 hours later they sent me a mobile text alerting me of shipment.

I'm still holding on to all hope that the box is not the generic at&t one. Despite what some users have reported.
    10-14-2014 08:04 PM
    It might be related to your payment for the phone. You might want to get on the horn with ATT customer service. A friend of mine had her pre-ordered phone delayed because her credit card company thought it was a fraudulent charge. Same "confirmation" message from ATT on that one.
    10-14-2014 08:06 PM
    It says Pending Shipment. It has been on preparing to ship since I ordered it. They haven't help or taken any funds out of my bank account today. I would assume they would do that once they shipped it. They did originally hold they funds when I first placed the order.
    Not necessarily. Mine has shipped and my CC has not yet seen the actual charge. Like yours, they dii originally hold the funds when the order was placed. I'm sure by tomorrow morning the actual charge will appear.
    Mikey Morfin likes this.
    10-14-2014 08:08 PM
    Not sure what's going on. At&t's website gives me a tracking # with a delivery date of tomorrow, But I have yet to be charged and the premier website still says its waiting to ship. I ordered a black N4 on the 21st.
    10-14-2014 08:09 PM
827 ... 89101112 ...