11-06-2014 04:58 PM
827 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    It might be related to your payment for the phone. You might want to get on the horn with ATT customer service. A friend of mine had her pre-ordered phone delayed because her credit card company thought it was a fraudulent charge. Same "confirmation" message from ATT on that one.
    10-14-2014 07:10 PM
    Black pre-ordered on 10/10 just shipped from Texas to arrive Thursday. The premiere site still says pending but I followed the earlier advice and checked the regular Att website.
    10-14-2014 07:14 PM
    Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???-shipping.png

Well, it updated. It's the black one. Looks like I'll be getting it through UPS. Southeast MI. Anyone else get any being deliver from UPS?

EDIT: After 20 minutes, it went to shipped. Got a tracking number.
    10-14-2014 07:15 PM
    I ordered this morning, went from processing to preparing to ship early this afternoon, and it has since changed to SHIPPED!!!!! I'm so stoked!!!!! I have one of each color coming my way

Edited to add: Weird that one is shipping via UPS and one is FedEx. Here's a photo for proof. The black one is the one shipping FedEx, if anyone cares.

Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???-orderstatus_updated.jpg
    10-14-2014 07:16 PM
    Called AT&T and it has shipped. She said I will probably see the charge tomorrow. I asked about the premier website not being up to date and she said that due to the amount of volume being processed the best way to check is by logging into your att account. Click on your "my order tab". Also, a correction it will be delivered on Thursday not tomorrow like I previously stated.
    10-14-2014 07:21 PM
    I've been refreshing for awhile. Decided to try and log out and log back in and it now says shipped!! Don't give up hope guys!
    10-14-2014 07:22 PM
    Here is all mine show, and I don't have anything about a SIM card like some people.

Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???-att.jpg
    10-14-2014 07:29 PM
    Yeah, I only wish the $15 off my account for being an active duty service member was equal to the bull**** I have to put up with from the "premier" department. Worst customer service EVER! and that's saying something vs. reg att customer service lol 6 devices in the past year and they've ****ed up every single one, including this one... but at least it's been shipped haha
    10-14-2014 07:29 PM
    Just chatted with at&t. Again, I ordered on 9/26.

Here is the conversation, minus account details:

Nathan: this is for the note 4, correct?

Me: yes

Nathan: your order has processed already, since this was a first come first serve case, your order is scheduled to ship 10/14/2014 to 10/16/2014.

Me: apparently not "first come, first served" since people who just ordered a few days ago have already had theirs shipped.

Nathan: I doubt that, it takes a 24-48 hour period for order to get processed. Then they get released from the warehouse. There are no ways to shortcut this.

Me: I am reading android forums, and people are posting screenshots of tracking infornation. Some are receiving their units tomorrow.

Nathan: Are they ordering from at&t? I do apologize, I have found out a long time ago that forums are not a good place to get information.

Me: Yes, they ordered from at&t. T-mibile customers received theirs yesterday.

Nathan: I do apologize for the delay on your device. What else can I help you with while you are online today?

Me: Nothing else, thank you. I received exactly the answer I thought I would receive.

Nathan: Thank you for chatting with at&t today, blah blah, blah.

Geez, can't get a straight answer from anyone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    asth4 likes this.
    10-14-2014 07:32 PM
    10-14-2014 07:32 PM
    I just chatted with someone and they the device is sold out 👎 I preordered it and people will get a phone going into a store without preordering? Bull crap. I don't think what they said is 100% true but if it is I'm not going to be happy
    10-14-2014 07:35 PM
    I ordered this morning, went from processing to preparing to ship early this afternoon, and it has since changed to SHIPPED!!!!! I'm so stoked!!!!! I have one of each color coming my way

Edited to add: Weird that one is shipping via UPS and one is FedEx. Here's a photo for proof. The black one is the one shipping FedEx, if anyone cares.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	orderstatus_updated.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	206.4 KB 
ID:	141106
    I think you easily pissed off a lot of ppl with this post and also confirmed the craziness of AT&T's shipping strategy. Congrats tho, hope others who orders prior to TODAY get their confirmations soon. lol
    10-14-2014 07:35 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	orderstatus_updated.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	206.4 KB 
ID:	141106

This just p***** me off. I ordered at 7AM on 9/19 (the 1st day you could order the phone), and mine says "Preparing to Ship".

I have also chatted with ATT this evening and got the same bogus conversation as a few posts above mine.

What a bunch of rubbish.
    asth4 likes this.
    10-14-2014 07:50 PM
    Anybody ordered in store and got confirmation that their phone has been shipped? I place my order in the store and nothing yet, "preparing to ship".
    10-14-2014 07:53 PM
    I've been refreshing for awhile. Decided to try and log out and log back in and it now says shipped!! Don't give up hope guys!
    Ordered mine today at 3pm EST. Shipped via fedex and will be here tmw.
    10-14-2014 07:54 PM
    Houston ...WE DONT HAVE A PROBLEM! Tomorrow from Fort Worth to Houston isn't far.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
    10-14-2014 07:55 PM
    Anybody ordered in store and got confirmation that their phone has been shipped? I place my order in the store and nothing yet, "preparing to ship".
    I went to the store. The guy pre-ordered it for me. I just recently received the "Shipped"
    10-14-2014 07:56 PM
    Guys we all need to relax. As some have said the AT&T website may not yet be updated to show progress. We will get them in time

Posted via Android Central App
    10-14-2014 07:58 PM
    Ok I wasn't really "mad" that I hadn't gotten a shipped status yet, until now. Now people who ordered it not only after me, but today, are getting them shipped, and here I am a day one preorder and I'm not getting squat. I hate AT&T.
    10-14-2014 07:59 PM
    Some stores have them in stock now and are selling. Cancelled my preorder and purchased this afternoon.
    10-14-2014 08:01 PM
    I might be wrong, but I am convinced that the pre orders have shipped, and the website is wrong/out of date.

Of course, I'm currently on hold with AT&T....
    10-14-2014 08:01 PM
    Called AT&T and it has shipped. She said I will probably see the charge tomorrow. I asked about the premier website not being up to date and she said that due to the amount of volume being processed the best way to check is by logging into your att account. Click on your "my order tab". Also, a correction it will be delivered on Thursday not tomorrow like I previously stated.
    Thanks for this post! I checked via AT&Ts website and mine has shipped. The premier website is not updated. I haven't received an email or anything. But my black Note 4 ordered on 10/6 has been picked up in Ft. Worth!
    10-14-2014 08:04 PM
    I might be wrong, but I am convinced that the pre orders have shipped, and the website is wrong/out of date.

Of course, I'm currently on hold with AT&T....
    Hopefully, you get a better answer than I did with my chat (see a few posts above). Let us know what they tell you.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-14-2014 08:04 PM
    I ordered in store, and still it says preparing to ship.
    10-14-2014 08:06 PM
    I'm pretty confident everyone should be have them by Thurs latest. Happen to my other previous Note phones I preordered (note 1 and 2 ) Also believe AT&T is not updating the order on site. Mine just showed shipped and its already on a darn plane leaving Fort Worth and headed this way. Again I'm just hoping its tomorrow I get my phone , but worse case scenario is Thursday.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
    Nicolewelker22 likes this.
    10-14-2014 08:06 PM
827 ... 910111213 ...