11-06-2014 04:58 PM
827 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    Just watched an unboxing video for the at&t Note 4 and it's confirmed now, we get the at&t box, and no headphones.
    Yeah I saw this on instagram too. It looks like you were all.right.

Although it doesn't look like there was any headphones in the T-Mobile one either.
    10-15-2014 12:30 PM
    I live in Louisiana and ordered 9/26.
    Expected Delivery Day: Thursday, October 16, 2014
    Product & Tracking Information
    Postal Product:
    Priority Mail 2-Day™
    Features:
    $100 insurance included
    USPS Tracking™
    DATE & TIME
    STATUS OF ITEM
    Departed USPS Facility
    FORT WORTH, TX 76161
    Your item departed our USPS facility in FORT WORTH, TX 76161 on October 15, 2014 at 6:18 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
    October 14, 2014 , 11:17 pm
    Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
    FORT WORTH, TX 76161
    October 14, 2014 , 5:35 pm
    Departed Post Office
    FORT WORTH, TX 76161
    October 14, 2014 , 3:28 pm
    Picked Up
    FORT WORTH, TX 76161
    10-15-2014 12:34 PM
    Yeah I saw this on instagram too. It looks like you were all.right.

Although it doesn't look like there was any headphones in the T-Mobile one either.
    I believe the tmobile users who posted confirmed that they did receive the earbuds. They also got the original box, not the Halloween orange one.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-15-2014 12:36 PM
    I pre-ordered the first hour you could pre-order back in September, on-line through our AT&T Premier account. I had to have been one of the first wave of pre-orders that first day. I'm in Central Illinois. So far I still have the dreaded "Preparing to Ship" message on my AT&T on line account.

I have called multiple times and also had chat sessions, trying to find out why people are getting their phones shipped and mine is still not. It's clear that these people answering the phones are nice folks but they don't know anything. Some say the phone sold out and I have to wait until more arrive. Some say my phone is on backorder and they have no clue as to when it will be sent. I ask how this is possible when I pre-ordered the phone almost immediately upon them accepting Pre-orders. But they don't have a clue. Nobody really knows.

You'd think a multi-billion dollar entity like AT&T could at least get a pre-ordered phone system right. Right?
    asth4 likes this.
    10-15-2014 12:40 PM
    I believe the tmobile users who posted confirmed that they did receive the earbuds. They also got the original box, not the Halloween orange one.

Lol, when I get mine I'll call it that so I don't feel like I got scammed too badly.
    j8rr3tt likes this.
    10-15-2014 12:40 PM
    Lol, when I get mine I'll call it that so I don't feel like I got scammed too badly.
    Well, maybe we'll get lucky and receive ours by Haloween, and since we're not getting the earbuds, they'll throw in some candy corn or something, lol. Trying hard to curb my impatience here.

Ichabod802 and asth4 like this.
    10-15-2014 12:46 PM
    Where in NJ?!
    10-15-2014 12:46 PM
    I pre-ordered the first hour you could pre-order back in September, on-line through our AT&T Premier account. I had to have been one of the first wave of pre-orders that first day. I'm in Central Illinois. So far I still have the dreaded "Preparing to Ship" message on my AT&T on line account.

I have called multiple times and also had chat sessions, trying to find out why people are getting their phones shipped and mine is still not. It's clear that these people answering the phones are nice folks but they don't know anything. Some say the phone sold out and I have to wait until more arrive. Some say my phone is on backorder and they have no clue as to when it will be sent. I ask how this is possible when I pre-ordered the phone almost immediately upon them accepting Pre-orders. But they don't have a clue. Nobody really knows.

You'd think a multi-billion dollar entity like AT&T could at least get a pre-ordered system phone right. Right?
    AT&T's new preorder motto: "First come, last served".

j8rr3tt and asth4 like this.
    10-15-2014 12:49 PM
    If they didn't have enough phones to meet the number preordered, then it is just wrong that they didn't ship by date ordered. Backordering those that ordered on day one and then shipping to those who ordered yesterday... Big AT&T fail.
    I'm in the same boat. Sucks. Shouldn't be that way

Posted via Android Central App
    10-15-2014 12:50 PM
    So it seems only one person on this thread has had a shipping update on the att site today?

I'm in NJ. I pre ordered on 9/29. I have had three online chats since late last night. All assured me I'm not back ordered but can't tell me why it wasn't shipped or why people who've ordered within the last two days are getting shipping notices. I, too, am still in "preparing to ship" mode and I'm checking ghost forum and the order page every 5 minutes. I asked if they could at least telling me what shipping method and she said they don't know until the tracking number comes in. She assured me I was not back ordered and that the sim card comes with the package. No help at all.
    10-15-2014 12:56 PM
    So it seems only one person on this thread has had a shipping update on the att site today?

I'm in NJ. I pre ordered on 9/29. I have had three online chats since late last night. All assured me I'm not back ordered but can't tell me why it wasn't shipped or why people who've ordered within the last two days are getting shipping notices. I, too, am still in "preparing to ship" mode and I'm checking ghost forum and the order page every 5 minutes. I asked if they could at least telling me what shipping method and she said they don't know until the tracking number comes in. She assured me I was not back ordered and that the sim card comes with the package. No help at all.
    It seems like we get a different answer depending upon who answers the call. The only common theme is that none of them know anything helpful. Wouldn't you think that with a fairly major phone release like this AT&T would have at least clued in their support people? Instead they are 100% in the dark. They really don't know anything more than we do. They have our order. They have our phone. But they can't give us any information as to when the phone will be shipped. Nothing.
    denarella89 likes this.
    10-15-2014 01:04 PM
    So let me get this straight. AT&T is charging the most for this phone and they are taking out the headphones that customers from other carriers get?
    asth4 and Mprego like this.
    10-15-2014 01:06 PM
    If mine doesn't ship by this evening, I am canceling my preorder and just picking up in the store on Friday.
    10-15-2014 01:07 PM
    Just got off the phone for the 6th time and got transferred to an upper supervisor finally where as I didn't in the previous times. They basically reconfirmed my past post on my 5th phone call. Separate queue's for Premier members vs non-premier and each warehouse has their own 2 queues. I asked her was it normal for Premier to get any more or less priority than the regular consumer queue and she said no that wasn't normal, but that the warehouses might be processing one queue at a time but not in any certain order. So I'm still holding out hope for mine to ship today to have it by Friday. She triple assured me that it wasn't back-ordered and 0 problems are keeping it from being processed or shipped, but that simply it's in queue. I actually feel a little bit better about it after talking to this CSR. It still sucks either way that it's not a true "first come first serve", but rather "first come first serve for your own queue for your own warehouse". I won't be doing any Premier orders anymore, as it seems if anything we get the shaft since we aren't the majority. She was definitely adamant that it would ship out by the end of the day tomorrow as intended, so only thing I can hope for is overnight shipping or that I'm close enough that it comes the next day on Friday regardless. I'm so drained from dealing with this... The addiction is real and I need my fix.
    j8rr3tt, denarella89 and asth4 like this.
    10-15-2014 01:08 PM
    I replied to this thread few hours ago saying that I found out my phone was back ordered after chatting with a service rep. I tried another rep, and he says it is not back ordered and they have my phone in stock. It looks like these stupid reps don't know what they are talking about either. I'm done, I'm not even going to check the status till the weekend.
    10-15-2014 01:15 PM
    The main thing that is keeping me from being optimistic about a shipment today is that we haven't seen any. Yesterday, it was post after post of shipments. Today its just crickets!
    lsmachado likes this.
    10-15-2014 01:16 PM
    Sooooooo can someone tell me what premiere is? Sorry. I have no idea what I am or what this is. How do I find out what my order is. Dumb question #2. Someone mentioned last night I believe about how one page updates after than the other order page. Can you please explain that to me? TIA!
    10-15-2014 01:18 PM
    Obviously everything we hear is to be taken with a grain of salt, but the in-store rep said to me that shipments usually leave the warehouse in the afternoon, so hopefully some shipments will start happening in the next few hours.
    denarella89 likes this.
    10-15-2014 01:20 PM
    Sooooooo can someone tell me what premiere is? Sorry. I have no idea what I am or what this is. How do I find out what my order is. Dumb question #2. Someone mentioned last night I believe about how one page updates after than the other order page. Can you please explain that to me? TIA!
    Premier is the system you fall under if you get corporate discounts, employee discounts, etc, on your account. If you are a Premier customer, you have 2 ways of checking your order status. Thru the Premier side, via the check order status link in your original confirmation e-mail, and the 2nd way is thru your att.com profile under "my orders". The att.com My Orders page supposedly was updating sooner than the Premier site once the status had been changed, so whether you are or aren't a Premier member, check it thru the att.com My Orders page and that seems to be the most up to date of the two.
    10-15-2014 01:22 PM
    It's ironic that when we finally get our phones from at&t they will have a big plastic cover that says "It Can Wait!" on the screen. (See unboxing video)
    10-15-2014 01:23 PM
    Got it. Thanks for taking the time to explain.
    10-15-2014 01:26 PM
    Just got off the phone for the 6th time and got transferred to an upper supervisor finally where as I didn't in the previous times. They basically reconfirmed my past post on my 5th phone call. Separate queue's for Premier members vs non-premier and each warehouse has their own 2 queues. I asked her was it normal for Premier to get any more or less priority than the regular consumer queue and she said no that wasn't normal, but that the warehouses might be processing one queue at a time but not in any certain order. So I'm still holding out hope for mine to ship today to have it by Friday. She triple assured me that it wasn't back-ordered and 0 problems are keeping it from being processed or shipped, but that simply it's in queue. I actually feel a little bit better about it after talking to this CSR. It still sucks either way that it's not a true "first come first serve", but rather "first come first serve for your own queue for your own warehouse". I won't be doing any Premier orders anymore, as it seems if anything we get the shaft since we aren't the majority. She was definitely adamant that it would ship out by the end of the day tomorrow as intended, so only thing I can hope for is overnight shipping or that I'm close enough that it comes the next day on Friday regardless. I'm so drained from dealing with this... The addiction is real and I need my fix.
    The irony is that the AT&T stores have the Note 4 in stock now (I just called our local store). I could have had the phone by now if I'd just walked into the store and bought one :-(

Maybe ours our held up due to them having to take all of our earbuds out of the boxes. Takes time to pick through a zillion ordered phones to scavenger the buds :-(
    10-15-2014 01:34 PM
    None of the local stores here will sell until Friday.
    10-15-2014 01:37 PM
    Going by the unboxing video, AT&T isn't packing the S pen's replaceable tips too. I saw those included on T Mobile's unboxing videos.
    10-15-2014 01:39 PM
    None of the local stores here will sell until Friday.
    They're probably still having to harvest the ear buds outta the boxes. It takes time :-)
    Shari Barnes and bassplayrguy like this.
    10-15-2014 01:41 PM
827 ... 1718192021 ...