Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

davidruby

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
With T-Mobile customers already seeing shipping and delivery status, I was wondering if any AT&T customers have heard or seen anything. My status is the same as it was when I pre-ordered the Note 4 on 10/3 Shipping Date: 10/14/14 - 10/16/14,

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
That's the same thing mine says. The manager at the ATT store said they will start shipping them out today, but I take what they say in the stores with a grain of salt as I don't think they have any contact with the shipping dept for ATT. I am hoping to have it before Friday.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I have been using the G3 and went to switch back to the Galaxy S5 but couldn't adjust back to a smaller screen so the Note 4 is like a S5 with a big screen and add in the Spen, good combo.

acs2653

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Went the ATT store today and finally got to see the phone. It's amazing! My order still says shipping 10/14-10/16. I hope I have it by Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Went the ATT store today and finally got to see the phone. It's amazing! My order still says shipping 10/14-10/16. I hope I have it by Wednesday.

Did you order it before seeing it? That's confidence! Of course whats not to like in the Galaxy family?

acs2653

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. I ordered it about 10 days ago. I had the original Galaxy note a few years ago, then the Galaxy s4, then an iPhone 5s. Time to go back for a while.

davidruby

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
ATT needs to start getting the orders out the door now. I will be watching for their email and checking their website. Not like I'm anxious or anything lol...
If anyone gets an email with their tracking number, let us know. Give us hope lol

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
ATT needs to start getting the orders out the door now. I will be watching for their email and checking their website. Not like I'm anxious or anything lol

Lol at least you can get yours early. I'm thru BB so I have to wait till Friday. I'm going to call AT&T a few times in a bit to see when they are shipping out.

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Lol at least you can get yours early. I'm thru BB so I have to wait till Friday. I'm going to call AT&T a few times in a bit to see when they are shipping out.

You're very dedicated :D.

davidruby

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site

I hope to get it early, ATT might drag their feet... Cool. let us know what they say. I sent them a tweet and they said 10/14 they will start sending them out, but I think that is their standard answer they give everyone.

screwhead728

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm a new AT&T customer, placed an order on Oct 2nd. And I just received an email from AT&T with an Order Update that says "Due to the high demand, your device/accessory is not yet available for shipment.".... have anyone ever seen this before or gotten this? I hope the phone ships tomorrow.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
They told me that they would ship tomorrow. I called twice they both told me this. One also said that if you order by midnight tonight they will ship it tomorrow. Believe what you want I'm getting mine Friday regardless although BB said I should get email/call the night before. They better not tempt me...I'll come down there on a Thursday lol

davidruby

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm a new AT&T customer, placed an order on Oct 2nd. And I just received an email from AT&T with an Order Update that says "Due to the high demand, your device/accessory is not yet available for shipment.".... have anyone ever seen this before or gotten this? I hope the phone ships tomorrow.

I oredered mine on 10/3 and no email yet