Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

Ichabod802

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
So it seems only one person on this thread has had a shipping update on the att site today?

I'm in NJ. I pre ordered on 9/29. I have had three online chats since late last night. All assured me I'm not back ordered but can't tell me why it wasn't shipped or why people who've ordered within the last two days are getting shipping notices. I, too, am still in "preparing to ship" mode and I'm checking ghost forum and the order page every 5 minutes. I asked if they could at least telling me what shipping method and she said they don't know until the tracking number comes in. She assured me I was not back ordered and that the sim card comes with the package. No help at all.

It seems like we get a different answer depending upon who answers the call. The only common theme is that none of them know anything helpful. Wouldn't you think that with a fairly major phone release like this AT&T would have at least clued in their support people? Instead they are 100% in the dark. They really don't know anything more than we do. They have our order. They have our phone. But they can't give us any information as to when the phone will be shipped. Nothing.

gahinton

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
So let me get this straight. AT&T is charging the most for this phone and they are taking out the headphones that customers from other carriers get?

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Just got off the phone for the 6th time and got transferred to an upper supervisor finally where as I didn't in the previous times. They basically reconfirmed my past post on my 5th phone call. Separate queue's for Premier members vs non-premier and each warehouse has their own 2 queues. I asked her was it normal for Premier to get any more or less priority than the regular consumer queue and she said no that wasn't normal, but that the warehouses might be processing one queue at a time but not in any certain order. So I'm still holding out hope for mine to ship today to have it by Friday. She triple assured me that it wasn't back-ordered and 0 problems are keeping it from being processed or shipped, but that simply it's in queue. I actually feel a little bit better about it after talking to this CSR. It still sucks either way that it's not a true "first come first serve", but rather "first come first serve for your own queue for your own warehouse". I won't be doing any Premier orders anymore, as it seems if anything we get the shaft since we aren't the majority. She was definitely adamant that it would ship out by the end of the day tomorrow as intended, so only thing I can hope for is overnight shipping or that I'm close enough that it comes the next day on Friday regardless. I'm so drained from dealing with this... The addiction is real and I need my fix.

wyang10

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I replied to this thread few hours ago saying that I found out my phone was back ordered after chatting with a service rep. I tried another rep, and he says it is not back ordered and they have my phone in stock. It looks like these stupid reps don't know what they are talking about either. I'm done, I'm not even going to check the status till the weekend.

Shari Barnes

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
The main thing that is keeping me from being optimistic about a shipment today is that we haven't seen any. Yesterday, it was post after post of shipments. Today its just crickets!

denarella89

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Sooooooo can someone tell me what premiere is? Sorry. I have no idea what I am or what this is. How do I find out what my order is. Dumb question #2. Someone mentioned last night I believe about how one page updates after than the other order page. Can you please explain that to me? TIA!

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Obviously everything we hear is to be taken with a grain of salt, but the in-store rep said to me that shipments usually leave the warehouse in the afternoon, so hopefully some shipments will start happening in the next few hours.

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Sooooooo can someone tell me what premiere is? Sorry. I have no idea what I am or what this is. How do I find out what my order is. Dumb question #2. Someone mentioned last night I believe about how one page updates after than the other order page. Can you please explain that to me? TIA!

Premier is the system you fall under if you get corporate discounts, employee discounts, etc, on your account. If you are a Premier customer, you have 2 ways of checking your order status. Thru the Premier side, via the check order status link in your original confirmation e-mail, and the 2nd way is thru your att.com profile under "my orders". The att.com My Orders page supposedly was updating sooner than the Premier site once the status had been changed, so whether you are or aren't a Premier member, check it thru the att.com My Orders page and that seems to be the most up to date of the two.

asth4

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
It's ironic that when we finally get our phones from at&t they will have a big plastic cover that says "It Can Wait!" on the screen. (See unboxing video)

Ichabod802

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Just got off the phone for the 6th time and got transferred to an upper supervisor finally where as I didn't in the previous times. They basically reconfirmed my past post on my 5th phone call. Separate queue's for Premier members vs non-premier and each warehouse has their own 2 queues. I asked her was it normal for Premier to get any more or less priority than the regular consumer queue and she said no that wasn't normal, but that the warehouses might be processing one queue at a time but not in any certain order. So I'm still holding out hope for mine to ship today to have it by Friday. She triple assured me that it wasn't back-ordered and 0 problems are keeping it from being processed or shipped, but that simply it's in queue. I actually feel a little bit better about it after talking to this CSR. It still sucks either way that it's not a true "first come first serve", but rather "first come first serve for your own queue for your own warehouse". I won't be doing any Premier orders anymore, as it seems if anything we get the shaft since we aren't the majority. She was definitely adamant that it would ship out by the end of the day tomorrow as intended, so only thing I can hope for is overnight shipping or that I'm close enough that it comes the next day on Friday regardless. I'm so drained from dealing with this... The addiction is real and I need my fix.

The irony is that the AT&T stores have the Note 4 in stock now (I just called our local store). I could have had the phone by now if I'd just walked into the store and bought one :-(

Maybe ours our held up due to them having to take all of our earbuds out of the boxes. Takes time to pick through a zillion ordered phones to scavenger the buds :-(

darkaurori

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Well this is frustrating. Order supposedly shipped yesterday via USPS as I received a tracking number late last night. Still today the tracking number is showing "Tracking number not found" on USPS website. I call USPS, they inform me that my tracking number is missing some digits. I call AT&T. Customer support tells me "your note 4 has not yet shipped." wtf? I ask them to look elsewhere and she finds it, but cannot give me any information other than "It shipped via USPS". She cannot even tell me if it was shipped overnight, 2-day, or what. Only thing she tells me is "Please allow 48 hours for tracking information to update." Thanks... for nothing. My USPS tracking number is 22-digits, how many digits are yours?

Shari Barnes

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Yes, AT&T failed big time. T-Mobile got theirs sent out ahead of schedule and AT&T can't even get them delivered to people before launch who ordered the first day of preorders.

note4guy

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
It does come with the extra tips, but the guy in the video thought it was something used for taking out the sim card.

That's a removal tool which is a different part from the replaceable tips. Gotta wait and watch more unboxing videos. I hope you are right!