Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

iSpark

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Got my Note 4 in this morning and spent 3.3 hours with AT&T trying to get it activated. :-\
Finally have a working beast!! Damn this phone is sweet!

And yeah, the orange packaging from AT&T sucks big ones, no headphones included, but I did get the stylus replacement tips.

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone else with SIM card back-ordered get a tracking number yet? My shipping status still hasn't changed from preparing to ship.

j8rr3tt

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
tracking info for usps says that it was picked up at 3:21pm, and its located in memphis TENN. it is currently 5:58, got the email around 5:45.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Mine does not indicate a carrier yet, so idk if it's coming ups, fedex or usps. I keep checking to see when it says "shipped". Then I'll believe it's really happening. : )

Posted via the Android Central App

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Congrats on finally seeing progress. The ones that are really upsetting are the ones that ordered this week and will be getting their devices tomorrow! I will never again pre-order a device from AT&T. Hopefully if I don't have it by Friday I can walk into a store and get one and still purchase it via Next. I'm afraid since my pre-order was done via Next that I probably won't be able to.

Since we both seem to be in Texas, maybe we'll get them tomorrow, assuming they are coming from Fort Worth. I'm in San Antonio.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
YES!!!!!!!!!!! Showing as SHIPPED via ups. Tracking info says it departed Fort Worth 10 minutes ago, but no delivery information yet.

aspj111

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Ok so after cancelling my preorder, I went to an ATT store and walked out with a note 4. First store I went to had then
but wouldnt sell until friday.I went to another store and they sold me one!!

bm802711

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Pre ordered on 9/27 status just changed to shipped. Premiere customer, black N4, Chicago. When I talked to rep at AT&T like an hourago they said all phones are backoback ordered and I would not receive it. They do not know anything that's going on.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Since we both seem to be in Texas, maybe we'll get them tomorrow, assuming they are coming from Fort Worth. I'm in San Antonio.

Hopefully but I'm betting on Friday. I'm in DFW. Hoping that may mean I get it tomorrow but the way this whole process has been I'm betting later.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully but I'm betting on Friday. I'm in DFW. Hoping that may mean I get it tomorrow but the way this whole process has been I'm betting later.

You will probably get it tomorrow! Still no eta, but status shows mine to be at DFW Airport. I guess it's going next day air.

Stephen Martino

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Mine is still the same as its been since I ordered on 9/19. Preparing to ship. My favorite sentence.
Mine was the same way until 20 minutes ago now it shows Shipped. Everything I saw after the order was processed said they would ship between the 14th and the 16th. There was never a mention of when they would be received. So until they miss the 16th I'm not sure we can complain.

djones23

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
How are you guys cancelling your preorder? I tried but the lady said she couldn't. I don't have any tracking # yet and still says preparing to ship.

Stephen Martino

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Finally says shipped. Maybe I complained enough? I chewed out about 4-5 reps throughout the day. lol

Ordered 9/19, Black, Shipping to Ohio (Just outside Columbus), FedEx

It doesn't list a sim card. And I have a 3GS (since my iphone 5 broke about 4 weeks ago)...I might have to go to the store??
My just shipped. Premier order. Black on 9/19. I never called anyone. Just waited since everything I received said it would ship between the 14th and the 16th.