11-06-2014 04:58 PM
827 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    The funny thing is if we waited until October to pre order we probably would have gotten our phones already...lol

Has anyone with a backordered phone try going in person to see if they can pick one up yet? I'm on the west coast and I will be trying that in a little over an hour when my at&t store opens. If I can't get one I might just head over to t-mobile. All my families phones are due for upgrades. I've been with at&t for 10 years too.
    We've been with AT&T a long time, also. My concern is that if I cancel my preorder will I lose my rebate from Samsung. That would be about $50.
    10-17-2014 10:28 AM
    They have them in stock. I'm in Hoover, AL. They are currently trying to figure out how to cancel my pre-order. How do I quote your post the way you just did with mine?
    10-17-2014 10:39 AM
    Pre-ordered 9/20 N4W Milwaukee, out for delivery 10/17 via USPS
    10-17-2014 10:52 AM
    Best buy was busy shoving these out the door when I went to get a case

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-17-2014 10:57 AM
    The funny thing is if we waited until October to pre order we probably would have gotten our phones already...lol

Has anyone with a backordered phone try going in person to see if they can pick one up yet? I'm on the west coast and I will be trying that in a little over an hour when my at&t store opens. If I can't get one I might just head over to t-mobile. All my families phones are due for upgrades. I've been with at&t for 10 years too.
    Exactly! No more pre-ordering on day 1. Getting mine Monday they say.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-17-2014 11:00 AM
    My order status changed to back ordered as well. My wife and I both ordered one. She's in the store now. They canceled the order and she's bringing home 2 new Note 4s!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
    10-17-2014 11:40 AM
    Welp, my phone did not ship, pre-ordered 9/22, backordered currently, and the store confirmed they do not have any in stock. I got on live chat and they're not helpful at all, saying they don't know when it is coming in and I will just have to wait. Congrats to everyone who ordered after me that got theirs first.
    10-17-2014 11:56 AM
    Shows on the truck for delivery fed x estimated delivery time is 8pm. Ordered it on October 1st. I have a question do I have to sign for it? Or will they just drop it off on my front door and leave? Hope everyone enjoys there new Samsung note 4!!

10-17-2014 12:06 PM
    My order changed from order processing to backordered overnight. Called again this morning, got nowhere. Went to the local AT&T store. They had plenty of stock, cancelled pre-order, and purchased from the store. In and out in 30 minutes. Pre-ordering was a waste of time.
    10-17-2014 12:14 PM
    Did the S-pen tip replacements come with the AT&T package? Just saw an unboxing video and the guy didn't have any...
    10-17-2014 12:19 PM
    Pre-order cancelled, got the last black one at my local store. This thing is sweet! Pre-order was an awful experience, but the last supervisor I talked to this morning finally made things right, and the people in-store were very helpful. Hopefully things go smoothly from here on out.
    10-17-2014 12:24 PM
    Did the S-pen tip replacements come with the AT&T package? Just saw an unboxing video and the guy didn't have any...
    They are in the box.
    10-17-2014 12:26 PM
    Pre-order cancelled, got the last black one at my local store. This thing is sweet! Pre-order was an awful experience, but the last supervisor I talked to this morning finally made things right, and the people in-store were very helpful. Hopefully things go smoothly from here on out.
    Hey Kurt,

Did they say anything about if you cancelled your preorder that it would cause you not to get your rebate from? I just called my store. They have them in stock. I'm going to go get one in a minute.
    10-17-2014 12:42 PM
    I called the store where I ordered mine and they basically refused to help me. The say they won't fulfill my preorder from the stock that they have. They don't care. On call with customer service now. So far they have been less than helpful. Not sure I'll be an AT&T customer past the end of the day.
    10-17-2014 12:44 PM
    Yes, my preorder was on the Next Plan. I was moving from contract to Next with this preorder. It took the manager at the AT&T retailer less than 5 minutes on his computer to cancel my preorder and sell me the one he had reserved for me via phone call. These phones were in the stores 2-3 days ago, and they were letting people "reserve" them. I won't be preordering any more. I now have my phone instead of waiting until mid to late November. Thanks again, Jason!! I just hope Jason stays at this store. I drove 35 minutes past 3 other AT&T retail stores to get to this one, which always seems to have the best service. FYI: I'm in North Georgia.
    10-17-2014 12:48 PM
    Hey Kurt,

Did they say anything about if you cancelled your preorder that it would cause you not to get your rebate from? I just called my store. They have them in stock. I'm going to go get one in a minute.
    Unfortunately its up in the air. It sounds like it will work, but no guarantee. I think customer service reps giving a credit would be the only way to make it for sure.
    10-17-2014 12:52 PM
    Shows on the truck for delivery fed x estimated delivery time is 8pm. Ordered it on October 1st. I have a question do I have to sign for it? Or will they just drop it off on my front door and leave? Hope everyone enjoys there new Samsung note 4!!

No signature required with fed ex. best to call though. 8004633339 just keep saying customer service easiest way to a rep

10-17-2014 01:04 PM
    finally out for delivery. USPS. ordered day one
    10-17-2014 01:09 PM
    I went to the local AT&T store.
    Me: I pre-ordered the Note 4 but it is now on back order.
    Clerk: Okay.
    Me: I'd like to cancel that pre-order and buy one from this store today.
    Clerk: Can't do that.
    Me: You have one here?
    Clerk: Plenty.
    Me: So I pre-ordered one but can't get one?
    Clerk: Right. The system won't let us cancel your pre-order.
    Me: So those who just showed up today get the phone when I ordered weeks ago and have to wait?
    Clerk: Yep. But if you want, when you get the phone, you can bring it in and then we can cancel your pre-order.
    Me: I'm out of here.
    10-17-2014 03:56 PM
    You should have said "I talked with someone from AT&T, and they said I could just cancel it here and buy in store." That's what I did. Took her a few to figure out how to do it. But I was out in 30 minutes.
    10-17-2014 04:40 PM
    First in line at my local store today, they had me in and out in an hour, WITH my Note 4! Pre order was a joke. seriously think at&t needs to offer something to the people they screwed over with this.
    Michael Opheim likes this.
    10-18-2014 01:16 AM
    I would have told that lazy ******* to fix it before i broke his arm. lol... but thats just me.
    10-18-2014 01:17 AM
    yes mine had some replacements in the box
    10-18-2014 01:22 AM
    This is my first time posting on Android Forums. I'm so pissed, I preordered the black Note 4 at AT&T and the sales rep told me I would receive by the 17th. I preordered in mid September and it shipped out 10/14 but through UPS Ground and it won't arrive until the 21st. I checked the status and it just sat at DFW airport for 2 days until departure to Cali. I can't believe they would do Ground shipping for a preorder wtf. Then I hear it comes with a crappy AT&T box with no headphones. AT&T is a joke. The workers and manager were so clueless about the Samsung trade in promotion, they said they didn't do the promo when I preordered, it took them 2 hours to figure it out. Has anyone else got there phone delivered through UPS ground?
    10-18-2014 03:49 AM
    This is my first time posting on Android Forums. I'm so pissed, I preordered the black Note 4 at AT&T and the sales rep told me I would receive by the 17th. I preordered in mid September and it shipped out 10/14 but through UPS Ground and it won't arrive until the 21st. I checked the status and it just sat at DFW airport for 2 days until departure to Cali. I can't believe they would do Ground shipping for a preorder wtf. Then I hear it comes with a crappy AT&T box with no headphones. AT&T is a joke. The workers and manager were so clueless about the Samsung trade in promotion, they said they didn't do the promo when I preordered, it took them 2 hours to figure it out. Has anyone else got there phone delivered through UPS ground?
    I got ups ground too.. It sucks cause ups won't deliver on Saturdays for ups ground. Mine is estimated to arrive on the 20 though. Hope yours arrives soon!
    10-18-2014 06:17 AM
827 ... 2930313233 ...