Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Anyone who had the phone shipped via USPS priority, can you please post if you receive before expected delivery date?

I have a feeling the opposite may happen -- my expected USPS delivery date is today, but the USPS site still shows the last activity being the package leaving Fort Worth on Tuesday evening. You'd think if my local post office had gotten it (or if it had even arrived in my general area) for delivery today, they'd have updated the tracking information. The USPS doesn't guarantee 2 days for Priority Mail 2 Days.

screwhead728

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I placed an order for two Note 4's. One of the tracking #'s for one of the phones shows it's our for delivery but the other one says "Order Processed - Ready For UPS". Has anyone had this problem in the past?!? How come I'm showing that the other phone hasn't been shipped yet???

NIUHuskie

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I have a feeling the opposite may happen -- my expected USPS delivery date is today, but the USPS site still shows the last activity being the package leaving Fort Worth on Tuesday evening. You'd think if my local post office had gotten it (or if it had even arrived in my general area) for delivery today, they'd have updated the tracking information. The USPS doesn't guarantee 2 days for Priority Mail 2 Days.

You never know. I've found pretty often that USPS tracking just does not update like FedEx and UPS do. Occasionally I'll have things on my doorstep that don't even appear have reached my post office yet.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I am so jealous of everyone getting theirs today. Mine shipped out of Memphis yesterday (where I live) but since it is FedEx 2-Day shipping, they are just sitting on it today and delivering tomorrow. :(

If you contact them with your tracking number you should be able to pop in and pick it up.

B0omSLanG

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Pre-ordered through AT&T Tuesday night. FedEx has it in my city out for delivery today. The status changed about 5 times until it finally shipped. Got pretty worried there for a minute. The Note 3 release was a disaster at Best Buy.

Will FedEx deliver if I'm not there to sign for it? I live in an apartment complex, so they can leave it at the office if need be.

Ho_Ki

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Should I be concerned? I placed my pre-order for a Black Note 4 thru Premier on 9/22. New to AT&T and porting a number from another carrier. My order status still shows "Preorder Processing" -- same status it's been in since the day I ordered. I contacted AT&T a couple of weeks ago and again yesterday and the CSRs I spoke with both assured me that the phone would ship between the 14th & 16th and that I should have it by no later than the 17th. That's not looking too likely at the moment.

To make matters worse...two weeks ago I spent over an hour on the phone with AT&T Premier service attempting to activate an iPhone that shipped early as part of our new "family plan". The CSR said it would be no problem to activate the other phones we already received. She got to the last step in activation after porting the number and disconnecting the old service and then said, "oh...wait...we can't complete the activation until the primary number has been activated." I replied, "well that's going to be a problem since the primary line is a pre-order and won't be here for a couple of weeks." She apologized, but said the remaining activation should go smoothly once the other phone was received. My daughter has been less than thrilled being without a phone the past two weeks, and now looking like going into next week. First impressions with AT&T service so far....not so good.

ohbreeeezy

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
vwMin.gif
vwMin.gif

Capture.PNG

SophiaL14

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Anyone who had the phone shipped via USPS priority, can you please post if you receive before expected delivery date?

My phone shipped via USPS 10/14 w/expected delivery of today. It's out for delivery. I signed up for text alerts and I've been getting them well after the phone actually moves to a new location.

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I know I have asked this before, but has anyone here with a back ordered SIM card had their phone ship yet? I checked this morning and my phone that I ordered on 9/21 is still preparing to ship.

mherald81

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I know I have asked this before, but has anyone here with a back ordered SIM card had their phone ship yet? I checked this morning and my phone that I ordered on 9/21 is still preparing to ship.

I am also curious about this. My SIM card is back-ordered according to the status.

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
ordered iphone 6 and note 4 in mid September. Site shows both phones as "preparing to ship" but a Various SIM as "processing". Is processing the same as backorder? Has anyone with this "processing" status actually received a phone yet?

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
ordered iphone 6 and note 4 in mid September. Site shows both phones as "preparing to ship" but a Various SIM as "processing". Is processing the same as backorder? Has anyone with this "processing" status actually received a phone yet?
Mine said the same thing. The sim card will get the same tracking number as the phone but will not update until then. This worried me. But it is ok, there is already a phone allocated to your order and most likely will show shipped today. My tracking number showed they had it ready to ship at 6am but didn't get picked up by UPS until 9pm. 2nd day air and it will be at the house today :)

anon(5503495)

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site

Not me. I'm still waiting same as u. How can sim cards be backordered? Takes like 1 min to make. Basically they have more note 4's in Stock than sim cards? Blows my mind

Posted via Android Central App

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Not me. I'm still waiting same as u. How can sim cards be backordered? Takes like 1 min to make. Basically they have more note 4's in Stock than sim cards? Blows my mind

Posted via Android Central App

I don't get it either. I called yesterday and they told me it would go out by today, and if it doesn't then call them back. I don't understand how we can be getting this back ordered SIM card reading, when it seems like most of the people it happened to ordered very early on.

Ho_Ki

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Should I be concerned? I placed my pre-order for a Black Note 4 thru Premier on 9/22. New to AT&T and porting a number from another carrier. My order status still shows "Preorder Processing" -- same status it's been in since the day I ordered.

In case anyone else is/was in the same boat... I kept checking my order status using the link provided in the original order confirmation email. That link showed my status as still "Preorder Processing". That is also what the AT&T rep told me she saw for a status yesterday. I just went to AT&T's website and clicked on the "check order status" there and it shows my phone shipped from Memphis yesterday with a FedEx tracking number. Not sure why the two order status pages are not in sync, or why I never received any email notification, but just happy to know it's enroute. Blood pressure is returning to normal.

So for anyone else relying on the status link in their original order confirmation email...don't.

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
In case anyone else is/was in the same boat... I kept checking my order status using the link provided in the original order confirmation email. That link showed my status as still "Preorder Processing". That is also what the AT&T rep told me she saw for a status yesterday. I just went to AT&T's website and clicked on the "check order status" there and it shows my phone shipped from Memphis yesterday with a FedEx tracking number. Not sure why the two order status pages are not in sync, or why I never received any email notification, but just happy to know it's enroute. Blood pressure is returning to normal.

So for anyone else relying on the status link in their original order confirmation email...don't.

I've checked my order status every which way. SIM is backordered, phone to ship 10/14 - 10/16, nothing ever changes.

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I've checked my order status every which way. SIM is backordered, phone to ship 10/14 - 10/16, nothing ever changes.
Me too. I've been checking through the site, using my phone number, the order number, then signing in and trying to check as well as the phone app. They all say the same thing, except for when I try signing in through the site and clicking on "my orders" I get a red box that says "E0019" that says they are un able to find my order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12