11-06-2014 04:58 PM
827 ... 3031323334
tools
    This is my first time posting on Android Forums. I'm so pissed, I preordered the black Note 4 at AT&T and the sales rep told me I would receive by the 17th. I preordered in mid September and it shipped out 10/14 but through UPS Ground and it won't arrive until the 21st. I checked the status and it just sat at DFW airport for 2 days until departure to Cali. I can't believe they would do Ground shipping for a preorder wtf. Then I hear it comes with a crappy AT&T box with no headphones. AT&T is a joke. The workers and manager were so clueless about the Samsung trade in promotion, they said they didn't do the promo when I preordered, it took them 2 hours to figure it out. Has anyone else got there phone delivered through UPS ground?
    Wow! that really sucks. What I also can't understand is why AT&T initiates the 14 day return policy on the ship date when some customers won't receive the shipment for many days. SMH!!!
    Michael Opheim likes this.
    10-18-2014 09:45 AM
    I can't believe that our pre ordered statue meant nothing.atant has no clue about when phone will arrive. None at store ect. I can deal with all that because I'm in Alaska but my point is that's why I pre ordered . I'm disappointed that we even have to have such a discussion. Good luck to all.
    10-18-2014 12:32 PM
    Sucks...
    "10/20/2014 1:00 A.M.
    A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Your delivery has been rescheduled for the next business day."
    10-20-2014 06:11 AM
    ...... Still on Backordered.... No update....
    10-20-2014 06:46 AM
    On Friday they were backordered about 1200 units on sat that was down to about 1000
    10-20-2014 09:48 AM
    Same situation here. I am wondering if it is worth it too.
    10-20-2014 12:26 PM
    Just a heads up for those of us who's note is on backorder...just checked my order and it went from backorder like it has been all weekend to preparing to ship and processing again...don't know what that means but hopefully it's a good thing
    10-20-2014 01:40 PM
    Still no change.
    10-20-2014 05:06 PM
    Still no change.
    Yours is still backordered? Mine changed to Preparing to ship and various sim Processing
    10-20-2014 06:12 PM
    yes- still no change- glad y'all are making progress though
    Sam3gX and Adrian Castillo like this.
    10-20-2014 06:53 PM
    You guys that preordered are still waiting? I ordered on 10/15 for my MIL and it arrived today. I'm seriously considering going to TMOBILE after hearing about all of this BS.
    10-20-2014 08:44 PM
    Just received my shipping notification for my 9/22 pre-order. I am still upset about the lack of communication and the inability for customer service to know the status of my order during the delay. When there is a better option, I will leave AT&T as fast as I can.
    Matthew Brallier likes this.
    10-20-2014 09:54 PM
    Just received my shipping notification for my 9/22 pre-order. I am still upset about the lack of communication and the inability for customer service to know the status of my order during the delay. When there is a better option, I will leave AT&T as fast as I can.
    Yeah mine shipped too
    10-20-2014 10:20 PM
    I thought of pre-ordering the phone but decided to take a chance and just wait on Fri 17th. Went to Fry's Electronics and Best Buy... no luck, then decided to head out to AT&T. This was around 3:30p when I got there. The place was pretty pack out. Waited like 10min before I was able to talk to one of the employee that work there if they had a white Note 4 in stock. I was in and out with my phone in no time, so I was pleased. The last iPhone I had was a iPhone 5 64gb, then a Note 2 to a Note 4. I feel for those that haven't got there phones yet, but I will say this... its worth getting, without a doubt.
    Matthew Brallier likes this.
    10-20-2014 10:48 PM
    Still on backorder, I would of cancelled my preorder and had a phone on launch day as my store had "plenty" in stock, however my wife's iphone 6 plus is on the same order and it would cancel hers out, no one at att can seperate the order. The iPhone 6 plus is already held back until early November so I just have to wait. Att has done a terrible job on this launch and should really invest in a system that can actually fulfill orders in the order they were received!
    10-21-2014 06:31 AM
    I placed my order early on October 19th, it says it's being prepared to be shipped, and it will be shipped on or between the dates of October 22-24. I talked with customer service, and it is the backorder issue that is causing the delays. Weird thing, I tried calling the 877 order status number and it can't even find my order, it sounds like the phone system is just a bit confused lol
    10-21-2014 09:07 AM
    You guys that preordered are still waiting? I ordered on 10/15 for my MIL and it arrived today. I'm seriously considering going to TMOBILE after hearing about all of this BS.
    TMO wouldn't be a bad option if there coverage didn't suck. It's good in major cities only. I was on Tmo for a long time and liked until I moved out of the city to a smaller town. No signal whatsoever. They just don't have the money to play with Verizon and ATT.
    10-21-2014 09:16 AM
    I placed my order early on October 19th, it says it's being prepared to be shipped, and it will be shipped on or between the dates of October 22-24. I talked with customer service, and it is the backorder issue that is causing the delays. Weird thing, I tried calling the 877 order status number and it can't even find my order, it sounds like the phone system is just a bit confused lol
    My order status just changed, to in progress, with a shipping date of today, October 21st, and the carrier is now listed, USPS, I'm just waiting on the tracking number to post, I'm excited!
    10-21-2014 12:08 PM
    My order status just changed, to in progress, with a shipping date of today, October 21st, and the carrier is now listed, USPS, I'm just waiting on the tracking number to post, I'm excited!
    Another update, it has now been shipped, that was quick! It has been picked up in Memphis, and is coming to me in rural Northwestern California (Mendocino County) via Priority Mail 3-Day, It's scheduled for delivery on Friday, woo hoo!
    10-21-2014 12:21 PM
    On a good "Note"......AT&T seems to be catching up with shipping as I placed my preorder last week and received my FedEx tracking number 5 minutes ago. Hopefully, the rest of you will also see the same good news sometime today or tomorrow. I paid for Overnight so I should see it sometime tomorrow if I'm lucky! Good Luck, Folks!
    10-21-2014 12:32 PM
    On a good "Note"......AT&T seems to be catching up with shipping as I placed my preorder last week and received my FedEx tracking number 5 minutes ago. Hopefully, the rest of you will also see the same good news sometime today or tomorrow. I paid for Overnight so I should see it sometime tomorrow if I'm lucky! Good Luck, Folks!
    Nice, looks like we'll both have our soon! How were you able to select overnight, did you order over the phone or in store? When I did my order online, it didn't give me any options but the free shipping. No biggie, it'll be here Friday, it would have been nice to have been able to select overnight though.
    10-21-2014 12:42 PM
    Through the Premier AT&T Store online. One I had preordered it gave me the option of Ground, Standard 3-5 Day and Overnight. I figured for the $12 it was worth it. In retrospect I had preordered my iPhone 5 two and a half years ago and had nothing but problems with UPS Ground that Apple shipped it through and I thought to myself...."Oh no...we ain't dancing that dance again". So I'm hoping I made the right choice. I live in Vegas so the odds are probably against me...but hey...but being a gamilin' man.... Tomorrow will tell!
    socalrailroader likes this.
    10-21-2014 12:55 PM
    Still on backorder, I would of cancelled my preorder and had a phone on launch day as my store had "plenty" in stock, however my wife's iphone 6 plus is on the same order and it would cancel hers out, no one at att can seperate the order. The iPhone 6 plus is already held back until early November so I just have to wait. Att has done a terrible job on this launch and should really invest in a system that can actually fulfill orders in the order they were received!
    Exact same thing here. preordered 9/23. Current status still says back-ordered. Went to the store and they had them in stock, but the wifeys 6 plus is on the same preorder and if I got the phone from them that day they can't cancel my preorder seperately. Sucks to see people "preordering" recently and getting their phones already.
    10-21-2014 01:29 PM
    Exact same thing here. preordered 9/23. Current status still says back-ordered. Went to the store and they had them in stock, but the wifeys 6 plus is on the same preorder and if I got the phone from them that day they can't cancel my preorder seperately. Sucks to see people "preordering" recently and getting their phones already.
    This had been quite an aggravating experience!
    10-21-2014 01:44 PM
    You could just buy one in store then return the one you get in the mail.
    From my smokin' hot N4
    NIRUUU likes this.
    10-21-2014 01:44 PM
827 ... 3031323334