Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

Jst4dawn

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I just got my email from AT&T saying that it was shipped. I checked fed ex and it's set to deliver tomorrow, 10/15. Good luck to everyone. Also I Pre ordered on 10/10...

aspj111

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
So I guess its safe to say AT&T doesn't process its preorders in which the order they were placed? I also preordered on 9/19
and still hasn't shipped!

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm really thinking it's something to do with the color. So far all I've seen is white's being shipped out and not blacks. If everyone could post their color when talking about theirs shipping or not shipping that'd be great!

fulleraj

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Ordered two black N4s, 3 hours after ATT preorders went live. Both still in preparing to ship status.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm really thinking it's something to do with the color. So far all I've seen is white's being shipped out and not blacks. If everyone could post their color when talking about theirs shipping or not shipping that'd be great!
Racist a$$ AT&T.

davidank

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

Mines white..was told everybody would get overnight.. But I got FedEx 2day. And the few reps I talked to online did say pending any order problems like payment problems its first placed first shipped.

Posted via Android Central App

aspj111

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I ordered white as well. Maybe what part of the country you live in has something to do with shipping?

g8orballboy

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a black one an hour after they went up for preorder on the 19th... still preparing to ship. I really think they are only shipping white ones at the moment.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I ordered black on pre-order launch day 9/19. Still nothing. I wish I was busy today so I didnt have to sit here and check my status every so often.

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Oh also something else I found out that I haven't seen posted here: For those of you that are checking the status on the Premier site, don't. Apparently that status doesn't update for a while after it's shipped but if you checked the non-premier just thru your att.com profile under My Orders, that one should be the most current status. People on different sites were saying that the Premier status showed it still as pending but the non-premier way showed it as shipped and gave them a tracking number and everything.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss