Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

mastaofdacat

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Houston Tx ordered black one in store 9/19 . says still preparing to ship and Sim card processing. I was told by phone rep Sunday that it will ship today .will see

Sent from THE GALAXY NOTE 3 !

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I've got nothing on either site, Premier, or att.com profile order status, that says anything about a sim order or status or anything.

sriramssg

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand why few orders are being shipped with 2Day delivery. I contacted online rep and I understood that they have absolutely no idea about the shipping methods

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
From somewhere else

"Well I just got this email, but I ordered 10/9

Thank you for your recent purchase on the AT&T Premier Online Store. We are pleased that you chose AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Unfortunately, items in your order are out of stock and are backordered. We will ship them as soon as they are available, and notify you of the shipment by email. We will ship multiple backordered items when all items are in stock. "

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
And someone replied:

"did you have the sim card listed on your order? IF so those are on back order and it will cause your order to be deleted. That happened to my S5 order. "

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
So I guess I'm glad I don't have a sim card listed anywhere? Still not sure about that. Side note: just called support because I have nothing better to do and they couldn't tell me anything else about the status of it other than what I already knew, that it hadn't shipped, but he did confirm that it would be shipped via FedEx 2-day once it did ship out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan