Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

brynnadise

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered this morning and my status just changed from processing to preparing to ship for both of my phones. Ship date says 10/14-10/16.

asth4

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I've lost a lot of my hype for this device, not even because of the device itself but because of AT&T. It's really not a problem for me to wait a few more days for my phone but my issue is that when I pre-ordered this phone I saw a little image of a truck with a box on it saying "Your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will ship by October 14th." I pre-ordered day one on 9/19, the black one and I expected for it to ship today. Not to mention that AT&T is trying to make a few bucks on us by note giving us the Samsung box and headphones.

wafuzel

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Like some others have confirmed, i called two different "authorized retailer" ATT stores (not corporate) in Phoenix, AZ and they both told me that they have them for sale today even though in their system, the official release date is tomorrow. I called a corporate ATT store and they are sticking to the 17th as the sale date. Here is one of stores that have them for sale. Anyone wanting to just pick one up from an ATT store can call their nearest authorized retailer store.

9925 W Camelback Rd
Suite 103
Phoenix AZ 85037
(623) 772-8443

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Boo ya, I just got an email from "AT&T Order Updates" mentioning almost in passing that my "new smartphone (order # xxxxxxxx) is on the way," but then wasting enormous amounts of space trying to convince me to trade in an iPhone. Uh huh. I just checked my order on the website, though, and I am indeed marked "shipped" as of 10/14. Yay!!!

Patrik19

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Boo ya, I just got an email from "AT&T Order Updates" mentioning almost in passing that my "new smartphone (order # xxxxxxxx) is on the way," but then wasting enormous amounts of space trying to convince me to trade in an iPhone. Uh huh. I just checked my order on the website, though, and I am indeed marked "shipped" as of 10/14. Yay!!!
When did you Pre-Order?

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site

2 questions:

What color?

Did your order mention a SIM card?

Congrats btw, I am really hating on you right now from Indy.

spartan948265

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
It amuses me that people who preordered as soon as your were able to (myself included :p) are not getting service first. Hopefully I get mine by Wednesday.
I ordered the Black N4, AT&T and my status is "Preparing Shipment" since the 26th.

Brandon IS

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah that's not cool. I was totally prepared for mine to be one of the last statuses to change, since many people who ordered earlier hadn't received shipping notice. I'm typically never that lucky, so I'm happy but sad for everyone else. Fingers crossed I'd think it would ship today.

Ty Brothers

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm still waiting for mine to ship out aswell did mine on the 19th still says pending and att are dumbasses and dont tell you ****... I'm In DFW TX. but when i pre ordered my note 3 i didnt get tracking info or email saying it shipped till 8:30pm central time

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mind (black) around 10am on Sept. 19th (the first day available) and still no update on my status. Premier status shows "Preorder Processing" and att.com profile order status shows "Preparing to ship". No mention of any sim card on any of my order statuses.