Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
If I don't get some type of change in my status before I go to sleep tonight, I'm going to have nightmares full of "Preparing to Ship"

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
All this excitement has me wanting to order and pay for overnight just to get it a day early and return it the next day. I pre ordered from BB :(

Posted via Android Central App

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Has anybodys Note 4 shipped from southern States, like Oklahoma? Mine hasn't, it's white with a Sim

San Antonio, TX here. Ordered white 9/26. Status has not changed. Still "preparing to ship". Estimated shippind date of 10/14 - 10/16. Yet the website says phones willship on 10/14. Just all kinds of wrong! :>(

Posted via the Android Central App

Paul Paonessa

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
mine just went from preparing to ship to processing to shipped!! Will be here on Thursday by 4:30 via Fedex. I live in MI, ordered the black one on 9/19. Hang in there guys I think they are processing them fast so all of you should be getting notices soon!

Gino1210

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
mine just went from preparing to ship to processing to shipped!! Will be here on Thursday by 4:30 via Fedex. I live in MI, ordered the black one on 9/19. Hang in there guys I think they are processing them fast so all of you should be getting notices soon!

Good to hear. I pre-ordered the same day as you and I also live in MI but im stuck with the "preparing to ship".

Last edited:

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I would have thought at least my card would have been charged. I've been alternating between at&t and my card activity all day. No activity on either.

Posted via the Android Central App