Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

iSpark

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I still haven't recieved an email from AT&T about my order shipping, even though I can watch it travel via FedX. lol
And none of the chat peeps or phone peeps answer. :-(
I was wanting to order another N4 but black. :)

Paul Paonessa

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Good to hear. I pre-ordered the same day as you and I also live in MI but im stuck with the "preparing to ship".
I will bet that you get a confirmation today that it has shipped - it goes from "preparing to ship" to "ship" in a matter of seconds....keep refreshing - that's what I did =)

mawhite7

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Pre ordered the AT&T charcoal black note 4 on 10/07/14 at about 2pm. Checked order status like a crazy person. Status showed today, 10/14/2014 at about 5:30pm that it has shipped. Expecting to receive on 10/16/2016 at 4:30pm. Sent FedEx 2 day shipping. I'm in the Austin, TX area and it is coming from the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Oh, and no email from AT&T that it was shipped.

Posted via Android Central App

gahinton

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine on the 19th and it still show pending. My local corporate store has them in stock and is selling them right now. I tried to cancel my order but was told the system wouldn't allow it. I was also told by AT&T that their shipping department closes at 5pm EST, and that nothing would ship after that time and that I needed to wait until after the 16th to see if it ships. If you go right now and try to order it, it says it will ship tomorrow, so how does someone who ordered it a month ago possibly have to wait a day longer than that. Of course, I am a Premiere customer, so that will probably mean I will have to wait until sometime closer to when the Note 5 comes out for mine to finally ship since they seem to screw them over all the time. I wouldn't be mad if they didn't lie. If you tell people they are going to reward the people who preordered and send them early, then do it. Why should someone just be able to walk in to a store and get it before the people that pre-ordered it? AT&T needs to take lesson from t-Mobile on rewarding your early buyers.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine on the 19th and it still show pending. My local corporate store has them in stock and is selling them right now. I tried to cancel my order but was told the system wouldn't allow it. I was also told by AT&T that their shipping department closes at 5pm EST, and that nothing would ship after that time and that I needed to wait until after the 16th to see if it ships. If you go right now and try to order it, it says it will ship tomorrow, so how does someone who ordered it a month ago possibly have to wait a day longer than that. Of course, I am a Premiere customer, so that will probably mean I will have to wait until sometime closer to when the Note 5 comes out for mine to finally ship since they seem to screw them over all the time. I wouldn't be mad if they didn't lie. If you tell people they are going to reward the people who preordered and send them early, then do it. Why should someone just be able to walk in to a store and get it before the people that pre-ordered it? AT&T needs to take lesson from t-Mobile on rewarding your early buyers.

Clearly order statuses are still being updated. This may just be an issue of staggered updates more than staggered shipping.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

Ordered mines on the 29th Premier and was shipped today. When you say pending are you referring to shipment or approval?

LHT

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Hang in there! I checked my ATT account 30 min ago (was still stuck on pre-shipping) . . . then refreshed about 5 minutes ago. Voila! 'Tis shipped. I am near the geographical center of California and ordered my first Android phone - the Note 4. Yes, I left Apple. Placed my order for the Note 4 on Sep 23. Shipping shows mine is coming via USPS, so not all FedEx to the left coast.

Patrik19

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Pre-Ordered on 9/19 a charcoal black Note 4. I chatted with a live rep who was able to inform me of my phone being shipped. She gave me my tracking number for Fedex and all is well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel