Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

Russell11

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I just chatted with someone and they the device is sold out 👎 I preordered it and people will get a phone going into a store without preordering? Bull crap. I don't think what they said is 100% true but if it is I'm not going to be happy

Matthew Reed

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I ordered this morning, went from processing to preparing to ship early this afternoon, and it has since changed to SHIPPED!!!!! I'm so stoked!!!!! I have one of each color coming my way :)

Edited to add: Weird that one is shipping via UPS and one is FedEx. Here's a photo for proof. The black one is the one shipping FedEx, if anyone cares.

View attachment 141106

I think you easily pissed off a lot of ppl with this post and also confirmed the craziness of AT&T's shipping strategy. Congrats tho, hope others who orders prior to TODAY get their confirmations soon. lol

Its_MacC

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I ordered this morning, went from processing to preparing to ship early this afternoon, and it has since changed to SHIPPED!!!!! I'm so stoked!!!!! I have one of each color coming my way :)

Edited to add: Weird that one is shipping via UPS and one is FedEx. Here's a photo for proof. The black one is the one shipping FedEx, if anyone cares.

View attachment 141106

This just p***** me off. I ordered at 7AM on 9/19 (the 1st day you could order the phone), and mine says "Preparing to Ship".

I have also chatted with ATT this evening and got the same bogus conversation as a few posts above mine.

What a bunch of rubbish.

screwhead728

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Anybody ordered in store and got confirmation that their phone has been shipped? I place my order in the store and nothing yet, "preparing to ship".

mastaofdacat

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Houston ...WE DONT HAVE A PROBLEM! :) Tomorrow from Fort Worth to Houston isn't far.

5yju4esy.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Guys we all need to relax. As some have said the AT&T website may not yet be updated to show progress. We will get them in time :)

Posted via Android Central App

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Ok I wasn't really "mad" that I hadn't gotten a shipped status yet, until now. Now people who ordered it not only after me, but today, are getting them shipped, and here I am a day one preorder and I'm not getting squat. I hate AT&T.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I might be wrong, but I am convinced that the pre orders have shipped, and the website is wrong/out of date.

Of course, I'm currently on hold with AT&T....

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Called AT&T and it has shipped. She said I will probably see the charge tomorrow. I asked about the premier website not being up to date and she said that due to the amount of volume being processed the best way to check is by logging into your att account. Click on your "my order tab". Also, a correction it will be delivered on Thursday not tomorrow like I previously stated.

Thanks for this post! I checked via AT&Ts website and mine has shipped. The premier website is not updated. I haven't received an email or anything. But my black Note 4 ordered on 10/6 has been picked up in Ft. Worth!

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I might be wrong, but I am convinced that the pre orders have shipped, and the website is wrong/out of date.

Of course, I'm currently on hold with AT&T....

Hopefully, you get a better answer than I did with my chat (see a few posts above). Let us know what they tell you.

Posted via the Android Central App

mastaofdacat

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty confident everyone should be have them by Thurs latest. Happen to my other previous Note phones I preordered (note 1 and 2 ) Also believe AT&T is not updating the order on site. Mine just showed shipped and its already on a darn plane leaving Fort Worth and headed this way. Again I'm just hoping its tomorrow I get my phone , but worse case scenario is Thursday.

Its_MacC

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
What ticks me off is on AT&T's website, and through chat they say it ships in order of when orders are placed. What a bunch of crock this is.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty confident everyone should be have them by Thurs latest. Happen to my other previous Note phones I preordered (note 1 and 2 ) Also believe AT&T is not updating the order on site. Mine just showed shipped and its already on a darn plane leaving Fort Worth and headed this way. Again I'm just hoping its tomorrow I get my phone , but worse case scenario is Thursday.

25 minutes and 4 transfers, still no info. The first guy said "it's not available until Friday"

I'm still on hold... Likely everyone is simply staring at the same computer screen I am.

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Another opening weekend in-store pre-order here, and still stuck in preparing to ship. Whats worse is that I'm coming from Sprint so I need a SIM, and the status of that just switched to Back-Ordered this evening. Not thrilled that I could have just waited until today to order and gotten it quicker.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood