Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

gahinton

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm mad because I was lied to by AT&T, and their customer service is apparently staffed by a bunch of monkeys. In online chat they asked me how I was doing, and I said "I've have been better" and they replied "Glad to hear it from you" Seriously?!?! And they they never answered the question I asked them.

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Athina : Your order is estimating to ship between the dates of 10/14/2014 To 10/16/2014. I don't know what happen with other peoples orders. Generally, the shipping time frames are just an estimated shipping date. Until the orders have shipped we are unable to guarantee the delivery date of the order. When your order ships, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the order tracking information.

caseyf: I see. I understand that and that's fine, but the question is, why are people able to place an order right now and get it shipped out in the same day, when I placed an order almost a month ago and mine didn't ship first? Just doesn't make sense. People just placed an order online just earlier today and theirs already shipped out, and mine which was ordered almost a month ago hasn't. Seems very strange, and not first come first serve like the website says.

Athina : Like I said already, I do not know what happen with your friends order and why it shipped before yours. I only have access to the information I provided and that is all that is available.

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Mine is saying the same stuff. Ordered mine on the 29th of Sept. Att pretty much just told me what i already knew from going to the website. It wouldnt bother me so much if it wasnt for the fact that others are getting their shipped now and ordered today.

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
How did you cancel? I tried calling and two reps and a supervisor all tried to cancel it and the system wouldn't allow them to

I've got a "cancel preorder" option under my Premier status check. I'm very tempted to call my local places tomorrow to see what they have. From what I've read it's the "authorized resellers" that have it in stock, and luckily I have one of those in my town. Might hover my mouse over the cancel preorder button and call them and see what they have to offer me.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Athina : Like I said already, I do not know what happen with your friends order and why it shipped before yours. I only have access to the information I provided and that is all that is available.

Basically, the same bs i was told during my chat, except "Athina" was even more rude with her patronizing attitude. As though she were speaking to a little kid or something.

Posted via the Android Central App

darkaurori

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Just like so many others:
DATE ORDERED: 09/19/2014 SHIPMENT STATUS: We're preparing your order now, and it will be shipping on or between the shipping date(s) we've provided. Preparing to Ship

I've been patient and giving benefit of the doubt. I'm still assuming it's a tracking delay on the website and that my order shipped some hours ago. If that's not the case then I'm going to be livid shorty.

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
That's how i feel. I am hoping it is an error on the site, if not I am going to be pretty upset.

Just like so many others:
DATE ORDERED: 09/19/2014 SHIPMENT STATUS: We're preparing your order now, and it will be shipping on or between the shipping date(s) we've provided. Preparing to Ship

I've been patient and giving benefit of the doubt. I'm still assuming it's a tracking delay on the website and that my order shipped some hours ago. If that's not the case then I'm going to be livid shorty.

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if it's mostly us Premier members who are getting the push back? How many people still waiting on an update are Premier and how many aren't? Roll call!

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
25 minutes and 4 transfers, still no info. The first guy said "it's not available until Friday"

I'm still on hold... Likely everyone is simply staring at the same computer screen I am.

After 35 minutes on the phone.. I gave up. They transfered me to online ordering. They said that they couldn't even see the order because it was a premier order and that department was closed for the night. I'm ticked off. I better have a tracking number by morning or there will be a lot of yelling going on. The website said "orders ship October 14th" that's the page I used to decide on how to spend my money. Nothing else other than their advertised promised ship date is acceptable.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Do you all have both UPS My Choice and FedEx accounts? Because I can almost guarantee they will update you faster than AT&T.

Posted via Android Central App

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Do you all have both UPS My Choice and FedEx accounts? Because I can almost guarantee they will update you faster than AT&T.

Posted via Android Central App

How are we supposed to get updates from FedEx/UPS when we don't even have tracking numbers...? Or was this not directed at us waiting for a shipped status?