Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

Shine87

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I've been keeping an eye on this thread all day and just got my confirmation so wanted to add my info for those trying to figure it out
Premier account ordered back on 9/19 and got my tracking number a couple hours ago through fedex

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
So the chat rep just told me that my phone is backordered, and that a 9/21 in-store pre-order doesnt mean anything. So on the phone now. Anyone else show a back-ordered SIM???

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
You just go to both websites and sign up. FedEx one kinda sucks cuz it doesn't email you or anything but if you check it, it's there. In fact the cheapy phone I ordered will be here tomorrow. It was sent FedEx and I didn't even know until I looked at the app. Bought on eBay and the seller didn't upload tracking so it's definitely a great tool to have! On the other hand UPS will constantly notify you. So brace yourself. Lol.

brynnadise

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
You just go to both websites and sign up. FedEx one kinda sucks cuz it doesn't email you or anything but if you check it, it's there. In fact the cheapy phone I ordered will be here tomorrow. It was sent FedEx and I didn't even know until I looked at the app. Bought on eBay and the seller didn't upload tracking so it's definitely a great tool to have! On the other hand UPS will constantly notify you. So brace yourself. Lol.

This woman does not lie. UPS *constantly* updates. It's borderline manic.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Tried FedEx... Had no luck on line, but called them. They said no packages are in their system for me. They gave me he last package I received, so I am certain that they had the right information . Premier is supposed to be free FedEx 2nd day shipping. at&t complete fail. Now on the site they have order today ships October 15th.... Gonna rip someone's head off in the morning.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Hmm... I went to fedex.com and signed up. I chose my options, I chose sms. The only thing is that I don't think they notify you when a label is created like ups does, I did not use the fedex app.

Posted via the Android Central App

gahinton

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
For those of you who are Premiere and cancelled through the website, how did you do it? It tells me that since they begin processing the order as soon as I place it (B.S!), that I can't cancel an order place through the Premiere Website. All I can do is refuse shipment

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Tried FedEx... Had no luck on line, but called them. They said no packages are in their system for me. They gave me he last package I received, so I am certain that they had the right information . Premier is supposed to be free FedEx 2nd day shipping. at&t complete fail. Now on the site they have order today ships October 15th.... Gonna rip someone's head off in the morning.

Don't rip mine. I ordered late this evening at first it said ships October 15 then it said 17-21st when I signed into Premier. I wouldn't be surprised if it ships tomorrow though. This is just a back up order for me in case the BB thing doesn't work out.

Posted via Android Central App

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
My phone says preparing for shipment, but my "Various Sim" says back-ordered. Going to be really pissed if my pre-order meant nothing. And due to the samsung trade-in promo, I'm not going to risk cancelling my pre-order and losing that $200.

denarella89

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
jersey here. Ordered on 9/29. Still pending 10/14-10/16. I've been online every day watching YouTube vidoes and reading articles. I've been checking the status every two minutes all day. I can't take this!!!

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
For those of you who are Premiere and cancelled through the website, how did you do it? It tells me that since they begin processing the order as soon as I place it (B.S!), that I can't cancel an order place through the Premiere Website. All I can do is refuse shipment

When you placed the Premier order you should have received a confirmation email. In that email there is an order status link.
Click on it and it will take you to your order page. There you should see a blue "Cancel Pre Order" button. Just an fyi. My premier N4 has already shipped yet I still have the "cancel pre order" button enabled on my page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835