Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
They advertised it as 10/14 ship and then later on they said the range of 10/14-16 so no biggie there. We're still in that range so that's not what we're mad about. We're mad that it was posted every where as first come first serve and orders would be processed in the order received, and it's not. Period.

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
That is what frustrates me. The fact that some that ordered yesterday are already getting notified that it has been shipped.
If you have a shipment on the way, you have no place to complain compared to us who ordered on day one and it still hasn't shipped. Telling people to calm down isn't helping either. We are completely validated in being pissed that our day one orders haven't shipped but people who ordered yesterday have shipped.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I have tried to be nice, but it's been a long morning for a few AT&T employees. So far not much progress. I am going to order another one for overnight and see which one gets here first.

asth4

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I just returned from a quick trip to a year from now in my time machine. The future you told me to tell the present you to chill out, you're really going to get the phone later this week, and you're going to get used to it, then take it for granted, and then finally get tired of it altogether. ;)

Lol, You're absolutely right. In two years time I will probably get tired of my n4 and I'll be excited about upgrading to an n6 or something, and yeah in the grand scheme of things waiting a few days for my phone won't change much. HOWEVER, this doesn't change the fact that at&t is shafting some of their customers big time here. That's whats upsetting me, it's principle really. And this is just bad business. They aren't treating their customers right. btw I'm not sure if I will be getting it this week, Gino1210 above is getting it on Monday, which is disappointing that they preordered and will be getting the phone later than if they had just went into a store on Friday.

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
The only authorized retailer in my area opens in 52 minutes so I'm calling as soon as they open to see if they have any in stock and if so I'm going to try my best to cancel my pre-order and get one from them. At&t has never given me problems like this before. Unbelievable. Even if mine does ship out by the 16th, that doesn't mean I'll get it by Friday's release date. I'm only a couple states away from Texas where a lot of these seem to be shipping from but it still could easily take 2 business days putting me at Monday. I'll never order another phone via this method again.

popologuy

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
From Sprint:
Status: Your order for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has been received. For orders placed before 5 p.m. Central on 10/14, we will do our best to deliver by 10/17. For orders placed after 5 p.m. Central on 10/14 , we will do our best to get it to you in 2 to 5 business days. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience.

brynnadise

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
When I ordered yesterday, I chose the 2-4 day delivery because I didn't want to pay for overnight. Shipped yesterday, set to deliver tomorrow by end of day. I'd think if you ordered today, you'd get it tomorrow or Friday, if you chose overnight.

Last edited:

sillehrabbitz

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
So....I'm pretty convinced my phone wants to stop in all the states that begin with the letter T before coming to PA on Thrusday or Friday... Texas...now Tennessee.

asth4

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
They advertised it as 10/14 ship and then later on they said the range of 10/14-16 so no biggie there. We're still in that range so that's not what we're mad about. We're mad that it was posted every where as first come first serve and orders would be processed in the order received, and it's not. Period.

This is kind of a biggie for me, I really wish they didn't have that little image with the truck saying my phone would be shipped by the 14th and then after i placed my order they say the estimated range is 14-16th. In this case the image should have said that the phone would be shipped by the 16th. Had they been honest I would have just pre-ordered from BB and gotten it for sure on Friday, but then that wouldn't be in at&t's best interest.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Pre - 9/20
Black
Shipped 10/14
USPS Priority Mail
:D
I've gotten stuff days earlier with usps so I would take that with a grain of salt. Depending on how far you live from where it got shipped plus do you live in a big city or near one? If you do it should be fairly easy to get it by Friday or Saturday

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk