Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

j8rr3tt

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Alright, Im a noob on here, clearly. But I've been watching this thread for a few days, and I've been hitting refresh on my email and my order status about every 5 minutes or so. Id definitely say that it is an addiction. but I'm getting pretty ticked here. I, like many here, pre-ordered on day one, and my status is still showing "preparing to ship". Black N4, I'm in Ohio. I also chatted with a rep... it also got me no where. I did tell the rep that if I did not receive my order by release day, that I would be going to the store to buy one and refusing my order when it got here. The rep assured me that was option. I hate AT&T...maybe switching back to T-mo next year.

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Well, now when logged into my AT&T account my SIM is showing as backordered. 9/21 order date to Chicago area, and I have a feeling it'll be next week at best before I see a phone. This is ridiculous. A pre-order officially means nothing from what I can tell.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I have tried to be nice, but it's been a long morning for a few AT&T employees. So far not much progress. I am going to order another one for overnight and see which one gets here first.

Just hung up.. Supervisor is working hard. However.... My order a second unit for overnight has hit a snag. They are backordered! But only for premier customers. They have about 1000 units available in standard, but premier is sold out. Grrr. Frustrating to say the least.

Yes, I know, 1st world problems, but still frustrating.

Patrik19

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I live in Louisiana... Yesterday my black N4 shipped at 6:30 from Fort Worth, Texas... 8:08 am, it is now in Memphis, Tennessee... What route are they taking?!

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I am hoping it is on a plane headed to Denver, then a slow mail truck up the east slope an into my post office in the high country. I will then go chase it down. Otherwise it goes to a second post office and then transferred to a mail delivery contract worker who brings it to my mailbox in the mountains, usually just before 10 at night. I know I will have it before Friday if all goes well.

Service Type: USPS Tracking™

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Departed USPS Facility FORT WORTH, TX 76161 October 15, 2014 6:18 am
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility FORT WORTH, TX 76161 October 14, 2014 11:16 pm
Departed Post Office FORT WORTH, TX 76161 October 14, 2014 5:35 pm
Picked Up FORT WORTH, TX 76161 October 14, 2014 3:28 pm

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if I'm getting the shaft because I'm premier? I know some premier members said that theirs have shipped, but I also saw the other post saying that the premier stock is sold out but non premier has plenty stock and you can order right now and get it shipped out right now. If that is the case, I should have been towards the front of the line in the premier stock regardless with me ordering it on the first day. This is so stupid.

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I would have thought as a new customer I had a good chance. I thought new customers were the only people these companies cared about??

I'm just feeling bitter. Anyone else in the same boat as me, not being able to cancel a pre-order due to the samsung trade-in promo?

iamdld

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Just hung up.. Supervisor is working hard. However.... My order a second unit for overnight has hit a snag. They are backordered! But only for premier customers. They have about 1000 units available in standard, but premier is sold out. Grrr. Frustrating to say the least.

Yes, I know, 1st world problems, but still frustrating.

Great, I have to order through retentions and can't order until Friday. If they are already on backorder I may be waiting a while.

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Just talked to a customer service rep for the 5th time. Basically this time they just sured up a few suspicions about premier vs non-premier. There are multiple warehouses and each warehouse has 2 stock piles so to speak, a premier pile and a non-premier pile. I asked why were people able to place an order right now and have it shipped out almost immediately, but I ordered on day one and mine is still processing, and it's because I'm premier. I specifically asked if it was back ordered and told her I had heard rumors of some premiers being back ordered and she assured me that it wasn't, and that it would get shipped between now and the end of the day on the 16th. But of course she said if I hadn't had any change in status by then to call back and they would investigate further. So basically no new info, just old info being elaborated on a little further. I'm in MS so I assume I'd be coming out of Texas (hasn't almost everyone here had their shipments come out of Texas?) Do we have any premier members here that have had a black model ship out of Texas?

asth4

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Just talked to a customer service rep for the 5th time. Basically this time they just sured up a few suspicions about premier vs non-premier. There are multiple warehouses and each warehouse has 2 stock piles so to speak, a premier pile and a non-premier pile. I asked why were people able to place an order right now and have it shipped out almost immediately, but I ordered on day one and mine is still processing, and it's because I'm premier. I specifically asked if it was back ordered and told her I had heard rumors of some premiers being back ordered and she assured me that it wasn't, and that it would get shipped between now and the end of the day on the 16th. But of course she said if I hadn't had any change in status by then to call back and they would investigate further. So basically no new info, just old info being elaborated on a little further. I'm in MS so I assume I'd be coming out of Texas (hasn't almost everyone here had their shipments come out of Texas?) Do we have any premier members here that have had a black model ship out of Texas?

Then I wonder why mine is still being prepared, I'm not premier.

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Then I wonder why mine is still being prepared, I'm not premier.

I keep trying to find rhyme or reason but honestly I don't think there is any at all. The only thing even close I can think of is maybe the premier from my warehouse is delayed but the non-premier from your warehouse is delayed. I dunno nothing makes any sense at this point.

wyang10

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I was waiting since yesterday hitting refresh button around the clock. It didn't change from preparing to ship from the moment I placed the order on 9/21. I just tried the live chat service from att, and the rep tells me phone is back ordered and there are not enough stock, so she can't tell me how long it will take. I'm pissed off because I'm hearing these people who placed orders last week and getting their shipping confirmations.
So I tried to cancel the order. and now the rep says she can't because my phone is being prepared to ship. I asked her how's that even make sense, and she repeats, "your phone is being prepared to ship". I asked her to clarify whether it was backordered, or is being prepared to ship, and she repeats again, "your phone is being prepared to ship". trying to **** me off more?

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I was waiting since yesterday hitting refresh button around the clock. It didn't change from preparing to ship from the moment I placed the order on 9/21. I just tried the live chat service from att, and the rep tells me phone is back ordered and there are not enough stock, so she can't tell me how long it will take. I'm pissed off because I'm hearing these people who placed orders last week and getting their shipping confirmations.
So I tried to cancel the order. and now the rep says she can't because my phone is being prepared to ship. I asked her how's that even make sense, and she repeats, "your phone is being prepared to ship". I asked her to clarify whether it was backordered, or is being prepared to ship, and she repeats again, "your phone is being prepared to ship". trying to **** me off more?

Just to **** you off more, it's not even people ordering it last week, people ordered it yesterday and got it shipped out within hours of placing the order.