Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my white note 4 on September 21st at an at&t store in So. Cal and my order page shows that back ordered SIM thing as well. Has anyone here that had the back-ordered SIM status have their order ship out yet? It is frustrating to see people that just ordered the note 4 get a tracking number already. Including people in California! I am not a premier member either.

I am starting to wonder if I'm even going to get it this week. Which sucks as I've been needing a new phone since June and have been waiting for the Note 4 to come out.

aspj111

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I was waiting since yesterday hitting refresh button around the clock. It didn't change from preparing to ship from the moment I placed the order on 9/21. I just tried the live chat service from att, and the rep tells me phone is back ordered and there are not enough stock, so she can't tell me how long it will take. I'm pissed off because I'm hearing these people who placed orders last week and getting their shipping confirmations.
So I tried to cancel the order. and now the rep says she can't because my phone is being prepared to ship. I asked her how's that even make sense, and she repeats, "your phone is being prepared to ship". I asked her to clarify whether it was backordered, or is being prepared to ship, and she repeats again, "your phone is being prepared to ship". trying to **** me off more?
On the phone with a CR right now, getting the same runaround.

simran dulai

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I ordered on 20th of last month and still says "preparing for shipment". I live in California and tried to contact at&t twice. The first time I called, the guy hung up on me and the second time I called, the lady tells me to wait until tonight, and if its not shipped, she said to cancel the order and pickup the phone from store on Friday. But thankfully, unlike a lot of people my phone is still processing and not on a backorder :mad:.:mad:

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I ordered on 20th of last month and still says "preparing for shipment". I live in California and tried to contact at&t twice. The first time I called, the guy hung up on me and the second time I called, the lady tells me to wait until tonight, and if its not shipped, she said to cancel the order and pickup the phone from store on Friday. But thankfully, unlike a lot of people my phone is still processing and not on a backorder :mad:.:mad:

I would do that too, but I really don't want to miss out on the $200 promo. I guess I can wait a few extra days.

note4guy

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Just talked to a customer service rep for the 5th time. Basically this time they just sured up a few suspicions about premier vs non-premier. There are multiple warehouses and each warehouse has 2 stock piles so to speak, a premier pile and a non-premier pile. I asked why were people able to place an order right now and have it shipped out almost immediately, but I ordered on day one and mine is still processing, and it's because I'm premier. I specifically asked if it was back ordered and told her I had heard rumors of some premiers being back ordered and she assured me that it wasn't, and that it would get shipped between now and the end of the day on the 16th. But of course she said if I hadn't had any change in status by then to call back and they would investigate further. So basically no new info, just old info being elaborated on a little further. I'm in MS so I assume I'd be coming out of Texas (hasn't almost everyone here had their shipments come out of Texas?) Do we have any premier members here that have had a black model ship out of Texas?

Premier customer from PA! Black Note 4 shipped yesterday through FedEX 2day delivery from Fort Worth, Texas. The tracking status is -

Date/Time Location/Activity
10/15/2014 8:08 am MEMPHIS, TN/Arrived at FedEx location
10/14/2014 6:30 pm FORT WORTH, TX/Left FedEx origin facility

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
The backorder must be real, I just did another order, with priority shipping. About 10 minutes later my order status is that it is expected to ship 10/20-10/22.

I can't stop it, so I'll let it play out. Don't know what that means for those of us stuck in preparing to ship status. At least the Samsung trade in offer is based on order date and not delivery date.

Shari Barnes

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I haven't heard from anyone on any forums saying that they've gotten shipping notices today. I'm thinking hard about cancelling mine and picking up in store on Friday. I'm premier and I keep hearing they are all backordered, but I haven't gotten that email yet.

aspj111

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
From what I was told, if your phone hasn't shipped they are now on back order. I just spoke to a customer relations rep. I cancelled
my say 1 preorder.

wyang10

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I haven't heard from anyone on any forums saying that they've gotten shipping notices today. I'm thinking hard about cancelling mine and picking up in store on Friday. I'm premier and I keep hearing they are all backordered, but I haven't gotten that email yet.

I didn't get any notice either. You'll probably need to check it with a rep.

simran dulai

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
You will still get the $200 even if u get it on day 1 because when I went to the at&t store to order it. I was told to call some number and they sent me a link and it said I can trade in my old device within 21 days so if it hasn't been 21 days since u got the coupon, u can still get $200

fulleraj

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Finally got the email this morning. My two charcoal black N4s shipped today.....delivery by 10/16.

Edit- purchased both, 3 hours after presale went live.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I pre ordered for a reason, My parents dont have time to take me to the At&t store, I talked to a rep this morning and she told me my phone is processing and to expect it to ship the 14-16th. I asked her if the phone was on back order and she told me no...:confused:

Shari Barnes

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
If they didn't have enough phones to meet the number preordered, then it is just wrong that they didn't ship by date ordered. Backordering those that ordered on day one and then shipping to those who ordered yesterday... Big AT&T fail.

caseyf

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
If they didn't have enough phones to meet the number preordered, then it is just wrong that they didn't ship by date ordered. Backordering those that ordered on day one and then shipping to those who ordered yesterday... Big AT&T fail.

This is exactly what I'm so upset about and is the main/only reason I preordered on day 1. I can't believe I'm this mad over an electronic device, aka typical first world problem, but still it is what it is. I ordered on day one, I should be among the first ones getting theirs shipped but I'm still waiting "Preparing to Ship". I hate those words.