Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

Shari Barnes

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Premier is a business account. For instance we have a premier account through my husbands employer. It's a different area of AT&T that you log into for orders, etc.

odst1

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Thank you very much I looked it up and I found that page but it didn't look like it was the right thing then people started saying there's no more premier units only standard ones , now i need to know what's going on in calfornia i need it to ship already. Does anyone know when they restock cause it's ridiculous I just need the phone not the SIM card.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Ordered around noon CTS, shipped around 9PM, estimated by tomorrow 8PM.
I don't know if i am a premier customer or not, I was in a two-year contract with one year to go, just upgraded to ATT NEXT.
I was curious. I ordered one on 9/19 and had not received notice today so at about the same time as u I ordered another one today with next day shipping to see if it would ship today. It did not. AT&T's processes are messed up.

pug101

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, been stalking this thread for awhile since I too was also freaking out at work why mine didn't ship. Finally shipped but UPS but it says delivery scheduled for "Monday, 10/20/2014, By End of Day" :(.... should have just waited until friday

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone getting the back ordered status on the SIM card and what's the premier page or is there different ones for preorder phones on day one and has anyone from California gotten theirs shipped yet I got a black one on 9/23 and I want it by Saturday but it lags so much it still hasn't shipped

I'm in the same boat. I ordered my white note 4 in my local AT&T store on September 21st and my order still hasn't changed.

anon(5503495)

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Lol I must be the last guy waiting for my note 4. Still preparing to ship and backordered sim card. And I was the first one in my local att store to Preorder one on day 1. Amazing.

Posted via Android Central App

thi

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Shipped! Lousiana. I got the black one. I ordered in store on 10/13. Sorry to those that are still waiting. I did call today, didn't ***** or whine just asked politely, stating that I could not see the status of my order. I also updated my address to match the shipping address. I recently moved, the address ATT had was a temp address at my folks house.

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Lol I must be the last guy waiting for my note 4. Still preparing to ship and backordered sim card. And I was the first one in my local att store to Preorder one on day 1. Amazing.

Posted via Android Central App

I ordered mine on September 21st and I was the first to preorder in that store. One of the employees even came up to shake my hand since I was the first....lol Now I have the back ordered SIM card thing and I wonder if my phone will even ship before Friday. I'm so pissed AT&T keeps passing people over me that are ordering now I'm not even going to enjoy it that much when I do get it.

odst1

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. I ordered my white note 4 in my local AT&T store on September 21st and my order still hasn't changed.
I was hoping I would get it tomorrow but I guess I'm going to have to start thinking about Saturday or even Monday as a possibility uhh that'll teach me not to preorder a phone again

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I was hoping I would get it tomorrow but I guess I'm going to have to start thinking about Saturday or even Monday as a possibility uhh that'll teach me not to preorder a phone again

I think we will be lucky if we get it by Monday. FedEx and UPS usually don't deliver on Saturday, so unless our Notes were sent out today and we just haven't gotten the tracking info yet, or they send them next day air tomorrow, we are SOL until next week.

odst1

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Someone needs to call and ask about the approximate shipping date for these back ordered sim cards meaning when do they restock and ship them out

mastaofdacat

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Update to my order. Again I ordered the black one and received yesterday at 2:15 pm in Houston, TX. People at best buy asking me like crazy "HOW DID YOU GET THAT PHONE? "They haven't received in yet for them. They were very jealous cuz associates ordered with best buy and haven't seen there's yet. I can't find a case no where around here!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

pianodpal

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Black Note 4 ordered 9-25-14. Order status still says "preparing to ship." My daughter in same state (Georgia) ordered white N4 a few days ago, and she got shipping notification last night. Called store today and was told they have the phones in stock, but can't sell them until Friday. She offered to "reserve" one for me for Friday. When I told her I had one preordered, but still said preparing to ship and that the SIM said backordered, she said to pay no attention to that. She told me she once pre-ordered a phone, and the shipping status still said preparing to ship when the phone was delivered to her door. She said the phone would ship with a SIM card and should be here Friday. Not sure that I felt better after speaking with her. I may be in store Friday trying to buy one and then refuse shipment, if indeed it does arrive later. At this point feeling pretty sure people will walk out of the store Friday with a phone when I am still waiting on one.

Ashley Massey

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Ordered yesterday 10/15. Black. In texas. Shipped same day. Have a tracking number for delivery today 10/16 by 8 pm. Fedex. Hope this helps. I'm a brand new ATT customer.