Note 4 AT&T Shipping Status???

asth4

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Mine shipped from tx last night and it's in my state (Jersey) this morning at 5:30. Could it be possible I'm getting it today???

There's a good chance you will, but someone else on this thread has a similar situation where the package was in their state yesterday but no updates and it didn't get delivered :/

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Interestingly, the only change on the USPS site for my order since it was shipped the evening of Tuesday 10/14 is that it now identifies the "Postal Product" as "Priority Mail 2-Day™" instead of the earlier "Priority Mail™." So I'm hopeful the postlady will be delivering today.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Mine is scheduled for delivery today between 4:15 and 7:00 pm. The odd thing is that it went from DFW airport to Louisville, KY and then to San Antonio. Talk about taking the scenic route!

Posted via the Android Central App

denarella89

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
They just posted a delivery time of 3 pm today. I hope to God it's today. My son is getting my iPhone 5. He's walking home from school with no phone to a house with no landline because someone stole his phone at practice. I would LOVE to take care of this tonight before my overnight seminar tomorrow. Peace of mind. Oh and the new toy part. That may have a smidgen to do with my excitement.

denarella89

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
In my town at 7 am and out for delivery. Are you kidding me?? No earbuds? Cmon. I heard the rumors but never thought they would really sell is short. What phone comes without a headset (besides this one)?!

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Sigh....an hour on the phone with various AT&T reps this morning, still nothing. Said they'll contact me within 24-48 hours with an update. Still gave me the option to cancel too, so obviously nothing going on with it yet.

kmasc

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Pre-ordered on 09/25 in corporate store through Premier account. Its been "Preparing to ship" all this time and Various SIM included in order is listed as backordered as of Tuesday sometime. All the reps I talk to keep telling me that it will ship between the dates provided and one of the reps yesterday said "lucky you, the SIMs are no longer backordered" even though that status has not changed since then. At this point I'll be lucky to get the phone next week; thanks AT&T...

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Sigh....an hour on the phone with various AT&T reps this morning, still nothing. Said they'll contact me within 24-48 hours with an update. Still gave me the option to cancel too, so obviously nothing going on with it yet.

Did you sign up for UPS/FEDEX? You will almost always get tracking info before getting it thru carrier.

Posted via Android Central App

Shari Barnes

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I am so jealous of everyone getting theirs today. Mine shipped out of Memphis yesterday (where I live) but since it is FedEx 2-Day shipping, they are just sitting on it today and delivering tomorrow. :(

sillehrabbitz

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Mine is coming today by 8 pm...it is on the truck. :( Of course it is on a day that I work from 11 am- 10 pm at two different jobs...hopefully someone is home in the family at the time FedEX comes and hopefully I will be opening the ugly orange box to get my awesome phone! I'm kinda bummed about the lack of earbuds because for what we pay on this phone, it would be nice...even a prettier box like my Sprint S3 came in. :p

brynnadise

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Is there a difference between the standard and premier if so what is it and anyone in California gotten theirs shipped
I am in California, a premier customer, and ordered mine Tuesday; it shipped the same day, and is out for delivery today. Ordered a black and a white.

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Did you sign up for UPS/FEDEX? You will almost always get tracking info before getting it thru carrier.

Posted via Android Central App

My UPS won't allow me to sign up, they said its because I recently moved (5 months ago...)
Fedex I have an acct with, but I don't see where I would see a shipment if I don't have a tracking number or anything.

edit: I did a reference number search on my order number at FedEx, didn't turn up anything.

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Mine shipped from tx last night and it's in my state (Jersey) this morning at 5:30. Could it be possible I'm getting it today???

It's possible.
Mine arrived at Newark Airport last night 6:12pm; got to local FedEx depot (Union) this morning at 7:49am; On vehicle for delivery 8:24am.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey