NSFW This is how everyone will be when the Note 4 Arrives

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
When the UPS truck pulls up to the door:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyJBPfQv1wQ

These are gifs, so probably wont animate on the AC app.

Non-Tmobile users watching us #TeamTmobile get our gALAxy note 4's a week earlier (sorry lol):

crying-waterfalls.gif

iPhone 6 users realizing the mistake they made:

1272964790_glenn-beck-crying.gif

Throw in some more light humor while we get the device of 2014 fellas!

Last edited:

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
When the UPS truck pulls up to the door:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyJBPfQv1wQ

These are gifs, so probably wont animate on the app.

Non-Tmobile users watching us #TeamTmobile get our gALAxy note 4's a week earlier (sorry lol):

View attachment 140832

iPhone 6 users realizing the mistake they made:

View attachment 140831

Throw in some more light humor while we get the device of 2014 fellas!

The Glen Beck one is hilarious lol

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Actually that would be me if I switched to Tmobile once I see my bill, which would be a lot higher than what I am paying on Verizon. I can wait for a phone to save a huge amount of money. Granted, my needs are atypical.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Actually that would be me if I switched to Tmobile once I see my bill, which would be a lot higher than what I am paying on Verizon. I can wait for a phone to save a huge amount of money. Granted, my needs are atypical.

And Verizon's superior coverage is worth the wait too.

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

How much are you paying with Verizon?

I pay around $50 for unlimited call txt and data 4G LTE , with T mobile.

It's only $20 a month for unlimited everything but 2.5gb of LTE and then unlimited 3G until the next month.

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
How much are you paying with Verizon?

I pay around $50 for unlimited call txt and data 4G LTE , with T mobile.

It's only $20 a month for unlimited everything but 2.5gb of LTE and then unlimited 3G until the next month.

I pay $170 for 5 lines of service with 2 smartphones including one with unlimited unthrottled 4GLTE data and unlimited unthrottled 4GLTE hotspot and 3 basic phones. My peak data usage is 5tb,most of that being hotspot data.

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
My family plan is 6 lines for $120, 2.5gb LTE, I pay 30 more and get unlimited LTE unthrottled, and in NYC every single area has full coverage pretty much.

Not a verizon wireless fan, but I do have Verizon fios at home lol

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
My family plan is 6 lines for $120, 2.5gb LTE, I pay 30 more and get unlimited LTE unthrottled, and in NYC every single area has full coverage pretty much.

I was considering T-mobile unlimited plan until I found out that it that it reverts to 1 GB/month after the 24 month period. Might as well keep my Verizon unlimited as long as I can.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I heard a thump this morning, looked out the window and it was a FedEx truck in front of my house. (ATT is doing 2nd day FedEx shipping for premier customers) and I ran down the steps to the door to see what I got. Hoping, somehow it was my phone. Nope, just some junk that I didn't even know was coming FedEx. Oh Well. At least now I know my FedEx driver get here in the morning. So Thursday I'll be ready.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I pay $170 for 5 lines of service with 2 smartphones including one with unlimited unthrottled 4GLTE data and unlimited unthrottled 4GLTE hotspot and 3 basic phones. My peak data usage is 5tb,most of that being hotspot data.

I am paying about $214 per month.....2 Unlimited data smart phones and 2 dumb lines! Why am I paying so much more than you??? Been with Verizon for like 14 years! They are definitely the best service (my opinion) Too expensive in my opinion, although I do get great coverage!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Sure if tmobile has coverage where you need it, and plan works for you then it is a great option. TMobile however doesn't offer unlimited unthrottled 4GLTE hotspot, and paying for 5tb of hotspot would be extraordinarily expensive.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I am paying about $214 per month.....2 Unlimited data smart phones and 2 dumb lines! Why am I paying so much more than you??? Been with Verizon for like 14 years! They are definitely the best service (my opinion) Too expensive in my opinion, although I do get great coverage!
$40 550 minute loyalty plan account access charge
$50 (5 x $10 per line, line access charge)
$30 unlimited data
$30 unlimited hotspot
$20 300mb data plan

It is $170 before taxes and fees and discount. A second unlimited line would be $180. Taxes and fees for me is ~ $15.

carraser891

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Don't mind waiting on Verizon. What's the point of getting the Lamborghini of phones that still has 2G service in most places with crappy T-Mobile? it's like having no engine...

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Don't mind waiting on Verizon. What's the point of getting the Lamborghini of phones that still has 2G service in most places with crappy T-Mobile? it's like having no engine...

Depends on location, where T shines V might not, and vice versa.

Still, I'm in NYC, and getting all arease coverage for Tmobile LTE for $20 unlimited everything is amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy