NSFW This is how everyone will be when the Note 4 Arrives

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
$40 550 minute loyalty plan account access charge
$50 (5 x $10 per line, line access charge)
$30 unlimited data
$30 unlimited hotspot
$20 300mb data plan

It is $170 before taxes and fees and discount. A second unlimited line would be $180. Taxes and fees for me is ~ $15.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3
Hmmmm, my 214 is with tax.....Just seems like sooooo much money every month considering 2 basic lines are in there and only 2 smart phones

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, T-Mobile has terrible service in Tucson and Phoenix! My daughter and her boyfriend switched to them a couple months ago, thinking they would save sooooo much money and couldn't even call each other in the same room, they weren't receiving calls or getting messages! They had nothing but trouble and went back to Verizon within a week! The cost as they advertise would be great if you received the service!

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, T-Mobile has terrible service in Tucson and Phoenix! My daughter and her boyfriend switched to them a couple months ago, thinking they would save sooooo much money and couldn't even call each other in the same room, they weren't receiving calls or getting messages! They had nothing but trouble and went back to Verizon within a week! The cost as they advertise would be great if you received the service!

Really?? My bro and SIL used to live in Tucson and my parents currently live in Sedona (moving back to KC soon, yay!). I always got LTE in Tucson and Phoenix, and recently I started getting LTE in Sedona proper, but still EDGE in the village where my parents live.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Depends on location, where T shines V might not, and vice versa.

Still, I'm in NYC, and getting all arease coverage for Tmobile LTE for $20 unlimited everything is amazing.

Posted via the Android Central App
I live in nyc and no coverage in my house unlike Verizon, sprint or AT&T

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I live in nyc and no coverage in my house unlike Verizon, sprint or AT&T

I wont agree about ATT and Sprint (I may be wrong of course), but Verizon is probably #1 overall. But personally Tmobile is the best for me and I get service almost everywhere.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I wont agree about ATT and Sprint (I may be wrong of course), but Verizon is probably #1 overall. But personally Tmobile is the best for me and I get service almost everywhere.

AT&T and verizon is pretty much the same in nyc and sprint works in my house. T-Mobile I get no service at all

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
AT&T and verizon is pretty much the same in nyc and sprint works in my house. T-Mobile I get no service at all

LMAO, what abandoned part of NYC do you live in?

It is IMPOSSIBLE for you to not get service in any part of NYC. Now you're just over exaggerating.

That or Tmobile hates you so much they banned your *** from their networks loljk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
LMAO, what abandoned part of NYC do you live in?

It is IMPOSSIBLE for you to not get service in any part of NYC. Now you're just over exaggerating.

That or Tmobile hates you so much they banned your *** from their networks loljk

Over exaggerating what? I have NO service in my house. If I was actually home I would take pictures of the signal Booster I have to use to actually use the service I am paying for.

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Over exaggerating what? I have NO service in my house. If I was actually home I would take pictures of the signal Booster I have to use to actually use the service I am paying for.

Well I thought you meant no where in the city, but still, damn man, what part of NYC do you live in to not get service?

You should move if reception is that bad whereever you live. I live in NYC and I can get any service from premium ones like Tmobile and Verizon, to low end ones like Boost and whatnot, and everything in between.

But if Verizon is working for you, then youre set anyways.

Still, first I heard of someone not getting T-NYCmobile in NYC, where it is pretty much 100% coverage.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Well I thought you meant no where in the city, but still, damn man, what part of NYC do you live in to not get service?

You should move if reception is that bad whereever you live. I live in NYC and I can get any service from premium ones like Tmobile and Verizon, to low end ones like Boost and whatnot, and everything in between.

But if Verizon is working for you, then youre set anyways.

Still, first I heard of someone not getting T-NYCmobile in NYC, where it is pretty much 100% coverage.

So the answer is to move? Lol that's the cheapest option lol? I'm fine with t-mobile outside my house but inside it sucks.... T-Mobile isn't the "best"

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Sure if tmobile has coverage where you need it, and plan works for you then it is a great option. TMobile however doesn't offer unlimited unthrottled 4GLTE hotspot, and paying for 5tb of hotspot would be extraordinarily expensive.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

T-Mobile does have an unlimited, unthrottled 4GLTE plan, with hotspot, for $80 (Individual plan).

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
So the answer is to move? Lol that's the cheapest option lol? I'm fine with t-mobile outside my house but inside it sucks.... T-Mobile isn't the "best"

Na I wasnt serious with the move thing lol (since Verizon is doing wonders for you, but if you get no Tmo reception that means the area is somewhat handicapped).

Tmo isnt the best, but its def one of. However, it is the best for me, because whether I am at home, patrolling NYC, on the harbors, parks or outside trains (including some stations underground), I still get full Tmobile reception.

To each their own.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Na I wasnt serious with the move thing lol (since Verizon is doing wonders for you, but if you get no Tmo reception that means the area is somewhat handicapped).

Tmo isnt the best, but its def one of. However, it is the best for me, because whether I am at home, patrolling NYC, on the harbors, parks or outside trains (including some stations underground), I still get full Tmobile reception.

To each their own.

I never said I have Verizon.... I have T-Mobile lol

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile does have an unlimited, unthrottled 4GLTE plan, with hotspot, for $80 (Individual plan).

But the hotspot is only 5gb,not unlimited hotspot. And you can not add unlimited hotspot either to the tmobile plan. Verizon Unlimited data with unlimited hotspot is truly unlimited, I have used 5tb,mostly hotspot, and no throttling.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I never said I have Verizon.... I have T-Mobile lol

Lmao. I probably confused you with someone else then. Still, I am shocked to find someone with limited Tmo service in some of the city.

Well, hope things work out for you :)

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Lmao. I probably confused you with someone else then. Still, I am shocked to find someone with limited Tmo service in some of the city.

Well, hope things work out for you :)

It's because of the building I'm in....

kgbkny

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm in Brooklyn and T-Mobile is horrible in my area, unless you consider 0.5 Mbps downstream excellent. Let's not forget lack of building penetration. There's a reason why they are cheaper than AT&T and Verizon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo