NSFW This is how everyone will be when the Note 4 Arrives

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
But the hotspot is only 5gb,not unlimited hotspot. And you can not add unlimited hotspot either to the tmobile plan. Verizon Unlimited data with unlimited hotspot is truly unlimited, I have used 5tb,mostly hotspot, and no throttling.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

After I root I'll have unlimited Hotspot! Buahahahaha :D

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm in Brooklyn and T-Mobile is horrible in my area, unless you consider 0.5 Mbps downstream excellent. Let's not forget lack of building penetration. There's a reason why they are cheaper than AT&T and Verizon.

I am also in Brooklyn, I get 9.5Mbps down and 6.4Mbps up. Checked about two hours ago, on my sofa.

Posted via the Android Central App

kgbkny

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Bensonhurst is a fairly large area, geographically speaking, so I'm sure there are parts that have decent coverage. However, there are areas of Bensonurst where T-Mobile drops to less than 0.1 Mbps (near 79th and 18th), which is flat out unusable. I was with T-Mobile for over 7 years, before finally getting fed up and switching to AT&T. Although AT&T is more expensive, the price increase is mitigated by a 25% discount that I get through my employer and the coverage is far above T-Mobile's.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Bensonhurst is a fairly large area, geographically speaking, so I'm sure there are parts that have decent coverage. However, there are areas of Bensonurst where T-Mobile drops to less than 0.1 Mbps (near 79th and 18th), which is flat out unusable. I was with T-Mobile for over 7 years, before finally getting fed up and switching to AT&T. Although AT&T is more expensive, the price increase is mitigated by a 25% discount that I get through my employer and the coverage is far above T-Mobile's.
Yeah I was near the D line station Err on 18th Ave I think?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc