10-24-2014 10:50 PM
89 ... 234
tools
    My point is that if a customer wants to be upset with Verizon, they're entitled to it.
    True, but be upset that VZW are being the usual goobers by being late to release a device, but not the date itself since VZW never said 10/17 and always stated 10/23- ditto for Best Buy since last week. Verizon does NOT care about what customers think, since use their coverage map as a blanket for their arrogance.
    10-15-2014 01:06 PM
    Ahh, ok thanks, I learned something new I thought VZW did it to all phones, I didn't know it was an android only thing lol
    No worries . Apple is able to strong arm the carriers to not install bloat since Apple controls the OS fully. Android is more open so the carriers are able to .. basically "inject" their software into the phone before you get it. They also can remove features from Android. Such as the "Download Booster" for the Note 4 which can use WiFi and LTE at the same time to download a large file is removed from the Note 4 by all carriers except T-Mobile (assuming it is the same as the S5 launch where all carriers removed it except T-Mobile). I can confirm my T-Mobile Note 4 has it.
    Honey_184 likes this.
    10-15-2014 01:06 PM
    Best Buy has a deal with the manufacturer not the carrier, if they get it on Friday they will sell on Friday, Verizon has a certain release date because they are anticipating pre-orders

Posted via the Android Central App
    Best Buy policy is to release when the respective carrier does and that has been that way for two years now. Best Buy is saying 10/23 because that is what Verizon is saying.
    10-15-2014 01:09 PM
    No worries . Apple is able to strong arm the carriers to not install bloat since Apple controls the OS fully. Android is more open so the carriers are able to .. basically "inject" their software into the phone before you get it. They also can remove features from Android. Such as the "Download Booster" for the Note 4 which can use WiFi and LTE at the same time to download a large file is removed from the Note 4 by all carriers except T-Mobile (assuming it is the same as the S5 launch where all carriers removed it except T-Mobile). I can confirm my T-Mobile Note 4 has it.
    I have always been afraid to root, but that might just get me to do it. It is also probably the only reason I would consider going back to Flapple!
    10-15-2014 01:09 PM
    Well, I spoke to my local VZW corporate store, and they are continuing to say that they will have limited stock on the 17th. If i go there and they don't have it, i'm swinging.
    10-15-2014 01:20 PM
    The Verizon site doesn't list ear buds as being in the box only the phone, charger, USB cable, S pen, S pen replacement tips, and Tip removal tool.
    10-15-2014 01:25 PM
    T-Mobile doesn't list them on their site either, but I've seen posts saying that they were in there. So I guess we'll see.

Note 2 via Android Central App
    10-15-2014 01:27 PM
    T-Mobile doesn't list them on their site either, but I've seen posts saying that they were in there. So I guess we'll see.

Note 2 via Android Central App
    I can confirm mine had them in the box for T-Mobile.
    Attached Thumbnails Note 4 Verizon costumers-1413395682031.jpg  
    TechNut79 likes this.
    10-15-2014 01:54 PM
    I guess I will never understand why people complain so much about something but yet still pay for it?

If the excuse for not leaving is that it's the only service in your area to work then you should be glad they are there and you can have service. Don't be mad at them be mad at the other carriers for having bad or no service!

If it's because maybe you use a work phone and can't change then complain about your work. Or stop being cheap and get a personal phone on another carrier.

If you are young, or old for that matter, and are on somebody else's plan (parent etc) just be grateful you have a phone.

If I really hate something as bad as some claim to hate Verizon there is no way in hell they would get my money.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
    wgragg, Slayers and jayochs like this.
    10-15-2014 02:17 PM
    I guess I will never understand why people complain so much about something but yet still pay for it?

If the excuse for not leaving is that it's the only service in your area to work then you should be glad they are there and you can have service. Don't be mad at them be mad at the other carriers for having bad or no service!

If it's because maybe you use a work phone and can't change then complain about your work. Or stop being cheap and get a personal phone on another carrier.

If you are young, or old for that matter, and are on somebody else's plan (parent etc) just be grateful you have a phone.

If I really hate something as bad as some claim to hate Verizon there is no way in hell they would get my money.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
    People just love to complain and because it is a big company, they like to complain more. They forget that without those big companies, we would not even have these phones!
    10-15-2014 03:09 PM
    Off Contract Prices

Verizon - $699
    Sprint - $720
    T-Mobile - $750
    US Cellular - $770
    ATT - $825

Thanks, but they can keep the headphones. Would rather save the cash.

And FYI, while TMobile , Sprint and US Cellular will include a headphone in the box, Verizon and ATT will not.

For ATT in the box -

• Travel Adapter
    • USB Cable
    • Battery
    • Quick Start Guide
    Wow! Thanks for breaking it down!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    10-15-2014 03:36 PM
    We did get it yesterday)

Sent fra min SM-T705 via Tapatalk
    10-24-2014 03:27 PM
    10-24-2014 10:50 PM